1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

1outof10's keto log

Macros at current bodyweight

Here are your personal macros:
    1500 kcal Daily Calorie Intake
    20 g Carbs (5%, 80 kcal)
    155 g Protein (41%, 620 kcal)
    89 g Fat (54%, 800 kcal)

So I am on my third day in and I need to log before I forget what I ate

Day 1
    - 14 hour fast (water only allowed)
    - Chicken Kiev + brocolli - 12.5g carbs
    - 4 teaspoon Bioglan Superfood Cacoa + water - 7g carbs
    = 19.5g carbs
    = 1000 kcal

Day 2
    -18 hour fast (water only allowed)
    - Steak + Brocolli - 13.5g carbs
    - Atkins bar - 3.5g carbs
    - Sardines - 1.5g carbs
    = 18.5g carbs.

1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I don't think I am eating enough. I think I am drinking enough but even though I am drinking around 4-5L of water per day I still have headaches. Today I added himalayn salt to my diet for electrolytes. I am pissing clear fluid nearly every 45 mins.

I got on scales and noticed I had lost 4.5lb on the morning of Day 2.

NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1000-1500 cals for your size is very low, if you're not feeling well I would increase to at least 2000
    insta www.instagram.com/strongbanter
    lifting log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164163411

Day 3
    -18 hour fast (water only allowed)
    - half a Steak + Brocolli + Strogonoff sauce - 14g carbs
    - 1x Atkins bar - 3g carbs
    - 7 pepperamis - 5.5g carbs
    =22.5g carbs

Day 4
    -15 hour fast (water only allowed)
    - Steak bits + Brocolli + Strogonoff sauce - 14g carbs
    - 2x Atkins bar - 7g carbs
    - 2 pepperamis - 1.5g carbs
    - Chorizo sausage thing - 3g carbs
    =25.5g carbs

Day 3 urine test = 2nd purple from last = heavy ketosis. Same as this image

My weight loss seems to have slowed to 2lb per day, I know this slows down etc. Other than walking, any exercise tips? Kettlebells? I can't run or I would... At the moment I am in the phase where I have no energy...

Got banned from this forum for asking "drug question" when I asked a business question totally nothing to do with drugs, so I haven't updated thread.

Last Friday, ate 245g of carbs in 20 mins (chocolate binge) because I didn't eat all day, and couldn't find anything to eat.

So been doing keto for another week, lost 13lb in total.