bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm now fat AND single. Watch me get shredded.

Hi guys,

Just got dumped in a 7 year relationship. Pretty crappy.

Either way, I attached a photo of how fat I am now. I used to be quite fit before the relationship, an office job and working from home changed that.

i.imgur.com/WoX6Ga8.jpg

I've booked a Gym, I'm going in dietry changes, getting a fitness trainer and learning Tai Chi on the side to keep myself happy.

Any tips for a fatguy like me?

Cheers

Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bradlyspicer View Post
    Hi guys,

Either way, I attached a photo of how fat I am now. I used to be quite fit before the relationship, an office job and working from home changed that.

i.imgur.com/WoX6Ga8.jpg

I've booked a Gym, I'm going in dietry changes, getting a fitness trainer and learning Tai Chi on the side to keep myself happy.

Cheers
    Do you plan on changing your diet as well? (Counting calories, tracking macros, eating healthy food, etc)

Look through the stickies and find a beginner program like Starting Strength or something. Follow it to a tee.
    Starting Weight 215, 25% BF
    Short Term Goal: 10% BF 160
    Long Term Goal: A Lean 205!!

Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi guys,

i.imgur.com/WoX6Ga8.jpg

Cheers
    Awesome man, that's what got me here too, and in the best shape of my life. The drive to be better and have better!! Enjoy your journey to success as she rolls over her grave and realizes the mistake she made! Hahaha

Now as far as diet, just cut out all the crap (beer, sweets) as much as you can. Now I know how hard this is but sacrifices have to be made. Count your macros and nutrition intake, use MyFitnessPal. That somewhat helped me, and I did some intermittent fasting for a few months which helped me BIG time. But again everyones different and its rather difficult to change eating time cycles, but it can be done.

Hit some cardio to burn calories... its like a numbers game, as long as youre burning more calories than you consume daily, you will lose fat! If you eat the same as you burn, youll remain the same. If you consume more than you burn, youll be going backwards as far as body fat is concerned. Hope this helped a bit!

bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlyspicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Coqui616 View Post
    Awesome man, that's what got me here too, and in the best shape of my life. The drive to be better and have better!! Enjoy your journey to success as she rolls over her grave and realizes the mistake she made! Hahaha

Now as far as diet, just cut out all the crap (beer, sweets) as much as you can. Now I know how hard this is but sacrifices have to be made. Count your macros and nutrition intake, use MyFitnessPal. That somewhat helped me, and I did some intermittent fasting for a few months which helped me BIG time. But again everyones different and its rather difficult to change eating time cycles, but it can be done.

Hit some cardio to burn calories... its like a numbers game, as long as youre burning more calories than you consume daily, you will lose fat! If you eat the same as you burn, youll remain the same. If you consume more than you burn, youll be going backwards as far as body fat is concerned. Hope this helped a bit!
    Perfect, Everything I need to hear.

I'm going to absolutely smash it. She'll be begging me to come back when I'm balls deep in attention haha.

Thanks man!

As for the fasting, do you still exercise on those days? Planning on doing cardio for at least 1 1/2 hours a day

>> IronBrother1 << IronBrother1's Avatar
    IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely a matter of burning more calories than you consume, but the other essential component is patience: Don't expect an incredible transformation to occur quickly. Stay the course and give it time, and the desired results will occur in due time.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts."
    Henry Rollins

Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brendan550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perfect, Everything I need to hear.

I'm going to absolutely smash it. She'll be begging me to come back when I'm balls deep in attention haha.

Thanks man!

As for the fasting, do you still exercise on those days? Planning on doing cardio for at least 1 1/2 hours a day

Do not jump into doing cardio 1.5 hours a day right from the start. Slowly incorporate it or your body will adapt to those conditions. Once it adapts what are you going to do? Add in more cardio? Id say start on maybe 2x30 minute sessions a week or maybe 3. Since your a beginner, you can build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Just focus on progressing on your compound lifts (Weighted pull ups,squats,deads,bench..etc). Those should be the base of your workouts. If you wanna take it full on, id suggest learning about IIFYM(If it fits your macros) this will make dieting a whole lot easier in the long run. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Brendan550 View Post
    Do not jump into doing cardio 1.5 hours a day right from the start. Slowly incorporate it or your body will adapt to those conditions. Once it adapts what are you going to do? Add in more cardio? Id say start on maybe 2x30 minute sessions a week or maybe 3. Since your a beginner, you can build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Just focus on progressing on your compound lifts (Weighted pull ups,squats,deads,bench..etc). Those should be the base of your workouts. If you wanna take it full on, id suggest learning about IIFYM(If it fits your macros) this will make dieting a whole lot easier in the long run. Good luck!
    Awesome advice :-) Thanks

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Google starting strength. Eat at deficit

UPDATE:

I've been walking 5 miles a day and even got a personal trainer. Body aches a ton. But I'm getting on the right track :-)

EternalBulking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,

i.imgur.com/WoX6Ga8.jpg

Cheers
    It's obvious you don't need to be told this, but be happy you are in a situation like this. Anger is the main reason i go to the gym, if i wasn't angry/depressed 24/7 then i wouldn't have even thought of the gym, but because of these emotions i've never been so motivated to do anything in my life. When i'm inside the gym, that is the one time in my life i feel happy and forget all the anger.

All those people who piss me off and upset me are my inspiration, i thank them for it.

Originally Posted by EternalBulking View Post
    It's obvious you don't need to be told this, but be happy you are in a situation like this. Anger is the main reason i go to the gym, if i wasn't angry/depressed 24/7 then i wouldn't have even thought of the gym, but because of these emotions i've never been so motivated to do anything in my life. When i'm inside the gym, that is the one time in my life i feel happy and forget all the anger.

All those people who piss me off and upset me are my inspiration, i thank them for it.
    Thanks dude. Having a few depression related issues at the moment but I'm powering through. Walking at least 5 miles a day, doing those 10k steps. Seeing my Personal Trainer twice a week for an intense hour work out of those days mostly weight training. Looking to drop that fat and build muscle.

I wanna lose a lot of it in 2 months, idk how realistic that is, but I'd love for these man boobs to go!

Edit: I'm currently 30% body fat, weighing in at 104kg

NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NinjaBoots is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any motivation to get healthier is great. Good luck brah