PearlJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

31 female, almost 300 lbs, 5'4...I don't want to continue like this.

Hi ,

I dont really know where to begin.

I am a mom to a 5 year old BEAUTIFUL girl who is energetic and I cant keep up with her... My husband is also overweight but at least his life is much more interesting than mine since he runs his own business and is a pretty active and accomplished person.

My weight cripples me in so many ways. I am in pain and tired a lot...and I binge...

I live in Israel which is hard. It is a beautiful country but it is hard being far from friends and family and walmart and yeah Traders Joe's lol

Right now I dont have any hobbies..I waste time online a lot and binge eat and binge watch. I hope to learn programming..

Ok that is all for now.I hope you all say hi and dont get scared off me!

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi and Welcome!
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greetings, and welcome! I am also fairly new but Id like to give some insight as how I made my lifestyle change. First it starts in the strongest muscle of your body... your mind! I made it my priority to change what I ate and the way I ate. I did a lot of intermittent fasting, cardio and lifting to get to where I was happy. You have to change your lifestyle, eat less, control what youre intaking. And instead of being indoors so much, maybe every morning or free time go out for walks, jogs. Strengthen those legs and cardio-vascularity to catch up with your little one. Youll slowly see more energy increase and body fat loss. One must first change habits before changing your life. Again, change your diet a bit (if not completely) and get out there around the neighborhood and get some initial physical activity, and slowly step it up... more time, more jogging, faster pacing and youll see results that will give you the drive to be where youll want to be. Hope this helped!

hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What really helped me was the MyFitnessPal app. You use it to log in everything that you eat. For me, I made it a point to put whatever I was going to eat into the app BEFORE I ate it. As I saw the calories add it, it really made me stop and ask myself if I really needed to eat it. It was that accountability and really understanding how much I was eating that got me to start eating better.
    I also started walking. Just short walks at a slow pace, but it got me moving. A 20 minute stroll just getting some fresh air and sunshine not only helped to burn some calories, but also helped to clear my mind which got me out of the rut of just sitting on the couch and eating mindlessly. For me, those were the first steps. Over time, I've seen progress and that has just encouraged me to do more, but the most important thing is to just start.

JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome!

Originally Posted by Coqui616 View Post
    Greetings, and welcome! I am also fairly new but Id like to give some insight as how I made my lifestyle change. First it starts in the strongest muscle of your body... your mind! I made it my priority to change what I ate and the way I ate. I did a lot of intermittent fasting, cardio and lifting to get to where I was happy. You have to change your lifestyle, eat less, control what youre intaking. And instead of being indoors so much, maybe every morning or free time go out for walks, jogs. Strengthen those legs and cardio-vascularity to catch up with your little one. Youll slowly see more energy increase and body fat loss. One must first change habits before changing your life. Again, change your diet a bit (if not completely) and get out there around the neighborhood and get some initial physical activity, and slowly step it up... more time, more jogging, faster pacing and youll see results that will give you the drive to be where youll want to be. Hope this helped!
    Thank you for your thoughtful answer. And I totally agree I must change my habits in order to change my life!
    Wait..you are new here and your photo..you look very built!?? What brought you here?

Originally Posted by hanzosbm View Post
    What really helped me was the MyFitnessPal app. You use it to log in everything that you eat. For me, I made it a point to put whatever I was going to eat into the app BEFORE I ate it. As I saw the calories add it, it really made me stop and ask myself if I really needed to eat it. It was that accountability and really understanding how much I was eating that got me to start eating better.
    I also started walking. Just short walks at a slow pace, but it got me moving. A 20 minute stroll just getting some fresh air and sunshine not only helped to burn some calories, but also helped to clear my mind which got me out of the rut of just sitting on the couch and eating mindlessly. For me, those were the first steps. Over time, I've seen progress and that has just encouraged me to do more, but the most important thing is to just start.
    Thank you for sharing, this is def helpful!

Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000) Norrov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome!

Don't get trapped into those stupid shake diets, or info-commercial diets. Experiment with a meal plan you are happy with that you can sustain. Don't do to much to soon, just ease yourself in and after a few months you'll notice good results. One thing about being overweight, if you do count calories you shed the weight and see progress rather quickly.

Good Luck!
    Starting Weight 215, 25% BF
    Short Term Goal: 10% BF 160
    Long Term Goal: A Lean 205!!

Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PearlJ View Post
    Thank you for your thoughtful answer. And I totally agree I must change my habits in order to change my life!
    Wait..you are new here and your photo..you look very built!?? What brought you here?
    Of course, just take everything one day at a time and make slight adjustments and keep improving on goals and set new records weekly or monthly to keep getting you to the next step up the latter of success!

Thank you, Ive been in the gym constantly now for 10 months. When I say that I mean the lifestyle I made changes too on a consistent basis. That's what gave me the results I currently have. I posted an intro post a couple of threads down labeled "10 month progress" which basically breaks down how I started and what Ive been doing to get where I am. But honestly it was depression and desire to build the best version of myself that brought me here.

Seems like theres a great community here which is why I joined yesterday to share my experiences and help others as Ive been helped on the way.

>> IronBrother1 << IronBrother1's Avatar
    IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrother1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You mentioned that you currently do not have any hobbies, so try to get some hobbies in which you are active -- moving your body and burning calories. Do things that you enjoy. Keep moving. Eat sensibly. Exercise regularly. And in time you will see great improvement.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts."
    Henry Rollins