MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up MrMak Reviews GH Peak from Blue Star

First off, thanks to TMac and BlueStar for allowing me to try GH Peak. I have been interested in trying some sleep enhancers and recovery products...especially as of late due to my continually escalating caffeine intake. My current PWO has about 430mg of caffeine so occasionally at night, I toss and turn a bit if I take my PWO too late in the afternoon.

Also, I tend to get a sweet tooth late a night as well....which I know is a "no no", but at times I end up succombing to it and when I do, I don't end being able to sleep until very late.

GH Peak sparked my interest not just because of the purported sleep benefits, but also because of the recovery and muscle building benefits. Being on a cut, muslce recovery is a must...and hard to attain at times. Of course I always want to build muscle, but building while cutting is difficult and building while getting quality sleep just doesn't work very well.

Enter GH Peak. As you can see, the label is mostly open as is the case with many BlueStar products. I really like this about BlueStar. I know exactly what I am getting with their products. And as you can see on the label, what you are getting is a solid formula with high quality ingredients at very respectable dosages:

Priceplow has a very good write up on GH Peak and the ingredients used. This write up gives us a little peak into why GH Peak is such a solid formula: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplemen...e-star-gh-peak

Initials thoughts after 3 uses:

Wow, this stuff is the real deal. Each time I have used it, I have slept like a rock....but haven't woke up groggy. My daughter woke me up at about 5am this morning....1hr 15min before when I usually wake up. I popped right up. I was wide awake and not the slightest bit groggy. I could have started my day then but I like my sleep too much so I fell back asleep for another hour.

Melatonin is included in this product...not only for its ability to help us get some ZZZ's but also aid in GH output. Usually when I use Melatonin, I wake up extremely groggy. Not so with GH Peak, which has been nice.

Also, I seem to be waking up looking a little leaner...but that may just be wishful thinking on my part and I'm not ready to attribute that to GH Peak.

So, yea, my first impressions are that GH Peak definitely helps with better sleep and without grogginess in the morning. I did have DOMS before I went to bed last night and don't this morning, but I was also in my last day of DOMS so I'm not ready to say GHPeak was the reason for my DOMS disappearing....at least not yet. I need to use it a few more times to see if that is the case.

Great first impression. I look forward to continuing to use the product and will update after I have had a few more uses with it.
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pleased to see you received your bottle of GH Peak, Mak. Thank you for the detailed update.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great start Mak and thanks for your initial review. How deep are you into your cut?
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Pleased to see you received your bottle of GH Peak, Mak. Thank you for the detailed update.
    NP, thanks for letting me try the new product

Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    Great start Mak and thanks for your initial review. How deep are you into your cut?
    Thanks bro. I'm actually about at the end of it. I'm sick of seeing my bench numbers not go up lol. Also, I know I was cutting (weight was going down), but didn't count every calorie. Therefore, in an effort to ensure I didn't lose any muscle, I tended to eat safely (as in, eat a bit more just to not lose any muscle). Doubt I will ever see my abs or get really cut until I'm ready to sit down and track every cal, macro, etc.

So, for now, i will just eat a lot and hopefully do some growing
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrMakAttack View Post
    NP, thanks for letting me try the new product

Thanks bro. I'm actually about at the end of it. I'm sick of seeing my bench numbers not go up lol. Also, I know I was cutting (weight was going down), but didn't count every calorie. Therefore, in an effort to ensure I didn't lose any muscle, I tended to eat safely (as in, eat a bit more just to not lose any muscle). Doubt I will ever see my abs or get really cut until I'm ready to sit down and track every cal, macro, etc.

So, for now, i will just eat a lot and hopefully do some growing
    haha good stuff man. I did a huge cut a few years ago going from like mid 180s to 152, had abs and veins, but holy ish that was brutal. 5 straights months of counting every macros (99% of the time), every minute of cardio was also tracked. 45min on the stair master, 4x a week was brutal, however that is what it took me to get really lean. My coach at the time wanted me to step on stage however I couldn't diet for another 4 weeks. lol..

Increase your food and watch that bench go up
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi