Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

do you even like your family?

so, i hate my parents and try to keep minimal contact with them. i think we don't owe respect to them just because they gave birth to a kid who never asked to be born, but they need to win the respect and love of the children. they are mean, selfish and bigoted.

my brother is ok, but he's dumb and cheat on my i- law all the time with no reason, he does a lot of things i think are wrong, but even so i try to keep

so how do you relate with your family?

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hate each and every single one of them and if I never see them again I will be a happy man

When I had a lot of contact the only members of my family that i got along with and treated me with respect were the men who married into the family, my various auntie's husbands
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

Hairier than a gorilla ppscalzo's Avatar
    ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My immediate family (parents, bros, sis, niece, nephew), I love them all

My extended family (1st cousing, aunts, etc.), fuk no

My really extended family (2nd and 3rd cousins), strangely yes
    *Would give it all up to be a monk crew*

PRs
    DL: 565
    S: 495
    B: 405

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incoming future serial killer
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless your parents beat the hell out of you, molested you, or otherwise abandoned you I don't understand how you don't love and respect them. Like seriously, how do you not respect the people who took care of you? Put food on your table, clothes on your back a roof over your head. As far as siblings, I love my little brother...He's one of my best friends, and it's always been like that.

Extended family: There's a few that I really love, and we hang out. The rest can kiss my Entire ass.

Pro tip: Parents are not friends, they are not here for your adulation and entertainment. They have a sole purpose and that is to raise you.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    Unless your parents beat the hell out of you, molested you, or otherwise abandoned you I don't understand how you don't love and respect them. Like seriously, how do you not respect the people who took care of you? Put food on your table, clothes on your back a roof over your head.

Pro tip: Parents are not friends, they are not here for your adulation and entertainment. They have a sole purpose and that is to raise you.
    bingo

Upsets me that people always question the seemingly ungrateful child in this instance, but rarely do people question how unfit the parents/family were for their roles
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Not really TBH there the reason why i even have poor genetics and the reason why i was even brought into this cruel world this depravity and all the struggles we go through is on their behalf just because im a sheep and wanted to follow the crowd and pass on my poverty genes.

Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darren35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Unless your parents beat the hell out of you, molested you, or otherwise abandoned you I don't understand how you don't love and respect them. Like seriously, how do you not respect the people who took care of you? Put food on your table, clothes on your back a roof over your head. As far as siblings, I love my little brother...He's one of my best friends, and it's always been like that.

Extended family: There's a few that I really love, and we hang out. The rest can kiss my Entire ass.

And did they a very poor job at that guess what we are idiots posting on misc talking about how pathetic we actually are.

Hairier than a gorilla ppscalzo's Avatar
    ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ppscalzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hank Hill said it best. Something along the lines of "If I am too busy being his friend, who is gunna be his father?"
    *Would give it all up to be a monk crew*

PRs
    DL: 565
    S: 495
    B: 405

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is the misc...lot of weird mother ****ers. i agree with you though brah. love my family, even during disputes or arguments.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melk12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless your parents beat the hell out of you, molested you, or otherwise abandoned you I don't understand how you don't love and respect them. Like seriously, how do you not respect the people who took care of you? Put food on your table, clothes on your back a roof over your head.

because my father beated me, i was verbally abused by my mother since i was a kid.
    and she said i could never have because i would be an anwfull mother - and i felt a terrible person but later i realize she said that because she can't have her own kids - me and my brothers are adopted. i used to be depressed (obviously) and they drugged me with medications when i was kid. just got better when i started to work and play sports. I realized hey are sick when the my psychologyst said for me to move on the first chance i had, and that even so i should try to forgive their fauts.

i hate when people say that i should love them just because they adopted me. and yeah they have a lot of money, but the things i passed makes me ****ing despise people who say my parents love me just because gave me food WTF. anyway, i know being beat is not common, i just would like to know how much is common is not fiting in the family or disliking the parents. Don't need to me a story like mine anyway.

ps: sorry the misspellings
    Last edited by melk12; 08-18-2016 at 09:42 AM.

Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cringe
    Based god can fuk my btch

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darren35 View Post
    And did they a very poor job at that guess what we are idiots posting on misc talking about how pathetic we actually are.
    Pathetic? My parents did a great job of raising me, and while I may not always show appreciation, or take the time to see them as much as I should or tell them I love them as much as I should, I wouldn't trade them for anything. They're beautiful people and I believe they raised two fantastic sons.

Originally Posted by ppscalzo View Post
    Hank Hill said it best. Something along the lines of "If I am too busy being his friend, who is gunna be his father?"
    Damn straight. My parents had to pull me back in at around 13. You know when you start feeling yourself a little bit...I approached them as peers, and they shut that chit down quick. I respected them a lot more for it(and still do).

Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    This is the misc...lot of weird mother ****ers. i agree with you though brah. love my family, even during disputes or arguments.
    I don't get this chit. "Wahhh...my parents didn't kiss my ass every step of the way, I hate them.".

Like seriously, grow up. I harbored so much resentment towards my father, because he was busy running his business, and didn't have much time for us. It wasn't until I was in my early 20's that I realized he didn't even have time for himself, and he rather be at home shooting the chit with us.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy

Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flowenol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My mom was a young single mother who should have aborted me but Grandparents wouldn't let her so they doomed me to a ****ed up life. Used to love her but as an adult I look back and she made bad decisions every step of the way ****ing up my life resulting in my little brother. Love my brother but he is a career criminal so it's not really safe to be affiliated with him. Maybe having those two as my only blood relations skews my perspective though.

Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    bingo

Upsets me that people always question the seemingly ungrateful child in this instance, but rarely do people question how unfit the parents/family were for their roles
    thank you very much, i was trying to raise this discussion that parents are not always right and not always want the best, ... some are reall selfish and destroy the self steem of their children.

also agree that parents are not necessarily friends, and anyway, i'm somewhat happy that some people love their family and can't think in the possibility of hating them. maybe i can still believe in this instituition.

MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

a lot of people were treated poorly and verbally abused. If it didn't happen to you than shut up and don't speak on it

You don't get credit as a parent for "raising" a child. That's what you're supposed to do

Worst body on the misc jesusxchrist's Avatar
    jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love my immediate family of course.

As far as cousins and other distant relatives, meh. Don't really care for most of them. Don't hate any of them though.
    � Formerly morbidly obese to somewhat fit crew

Follow @animusxlives on Instagram if you like sh*tty music and wanna support it

nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am the oldest of 7. I have 2 kids (3rd on the way). 4 of my siblings have kids. My mom is 1 of 4 and my dad is 1 of 13. All of their brothers and sisters have a lot of kids and most of their kids also have big families.

Out of all of them the only ones I am not on good terms with are my mom and one of my sisters.

My mom was f-ing rotten to me until I was successful and thinks that now she gets to claim my success and pretend that everything is cool, it wont ever be.

My sister is recklessly delusional and sets fire to every bridge in her life. Most of my family cant stand her.

2/a really big number does not seem all that bad.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None of us chose to be born, all that comes with the decision to have kids.

[QUOTE=badbl00d;1458196463]Pathetic? My parents did a great job of raising me, and while I may not always show appreciation, or take the time to see them as much as I should or tell them I love them as much as I should, I wouldn't trade them for anything. They're beautiful people and I believe they raised two fantastic sons.

Well that's good for you mate don't act like everyone is the same spot as you don't know me or anyone else's story so don't just start spewing nonsense some of us have not fortunate with good loving parents like you are Yh.

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They make a lot of bad choices or dumb decisions on my moms side. No college, jail, etc.

On my dads side they're respectable. I like them a lot because they have their head together.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

Originally Posted by zknarc View Post
    None of us chose to be born, all that comes with the decision to have kids.
    This do you honestly think i wanted to be 5'7 don't get me started on genetics.

Originally Posted by MgtowBrah View Post
    a lot of people were treated poorly and verbally abused. If it didn't happen to you than shut up and don't speak on it

You don't get credit as a parent for "raising" a child. That's what you're supposed to do
    Who said anything about credit? I said love and respect...Those are really simple concepts, how you're not grasping is really incredible.

Also I didn't offer anything about my childhood...My parents had questionable behavior, just like most parents do, I just don't sit around holding it against them like some sensitive little b1tch.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy

[QUOTE=Darren35;1458197493]
    Pathetic? My parents did a great job of raising me, and while I may not always show appreciation, or take the time to see them as much as I should or tell them I love them as much as I should, I wouldn't trade them for anything. They're beautiful people and I believe they raised two fantastic sons.

Well that's good for you mate don't act like everyone is the same spot as you don't know me or anyone else's story so don't just start spewing nonsense some of us have not fortunate with good loving parents like you are Yh.
    I didn't act like everyone is in the same spot, I gave my experiences. Some of you do have great loving parents, you just don't appreciate it because they didn't kiss your ass.

In my lifetime I've seen people despise parents for really credible reasons, and really stupid arbitrary reasons.

For instance my brother in law hates my inlaws because they wont let him live in their basement and smoke, snort and shoot his life away.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy

MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MgtowBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Who said anything about credit? I said love and respect...Those are really simple concepts, how you're not grasping is really incredible.

Also I didn't offer anything about my childhood...My parents had questionable behavior, just like most parents do, I just don't sit around holding it against them like some sensitive little b1tch.
    when you cry racism (which you ALL do) then you better not get pissy when a white guy tells you to stfu

Originally Posted by MgtowBrah View Post
    when you cry racism (which you ALL do) then you better not get pissy when a white guy tells you to stfu

You say we cry racism, and I haven't brought up race once. Your parents are real winners. Keep up the victim act, you play it well.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy

You say we cry racism, and I haven't brought up race once. Your parents were real winners.
    When you cry racism, don't complain when an Irish man who's ancestors were also discriminated against tells you to shut the f*ck up

[QUOTE=badbl00d;1458198893]
    Originally Posted by Darren35 View Post

I didn't act like everyone is in the same spot, I gave my experiences. Some of you do have great loving parents, you just don't appreciate it because they didn't kiss your ass.

In my lifetime I've seen people despise parents for really credible reasons, and really stupid arbitrary reasons.

For instance my brother in law hates my inlaws because they wont let him live in their basement and smoke, snort and shoot his life away.
    Like i said before you don't everyone's situation and why they hate their parents.

Parents are supposed to kiss your ass your their flesh and blood otherwise why do even have kids in the first place don't have them if you're not going to be there for them.