Elix3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My main motivation

Hello all, wanted to share the experience that happened to me a month ago that changed my life.

I was walking in a bad neighborhood trying to get to the nearest bus stop. Took a bad turn down the wrong alley and came face to face with about 3-4 guys who looked up to no good whatsoever. One of them asked me for a cigarette I said sorry I don't have one. I continue to walk past when I get smacked by a metal razer scooter. I tried running but was so blown back from the hit I lost my balance and fell on the pavement. I got punched and kicked after that for a good 2-3 more minutes until they digged through my pockets and took my wallet. Ran back to my car my nose dripping and covering my face with blood. Bruises and scars all over my body. Never had been even punched in my life before.

To bring this to an end, this experience right here CHANGED me. I've never felt so vulnerable in my life and that feeling pushed me to start working out. It's that memory that gives me fire every time. And although this was one of the worst ways possible to motivate me to workout, I'm still glad I learned from it.

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting big wont solve those problems, I know tons of big guys that cant and don't fight. being big is more of an intimidation factor, more of a defense. Don't get me wrong being strong and having strength behind fighting abilities or even blind rage is very, very helpful. Keep your head up and maybe read some literature on the self defense (not the watered down bs you usually get but the real stuff) the very best thing you can do is let those feelings fuel you in the gym, turn them into an allie not an enemy
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350