European83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't want to lose my motivation/Am I doing right?

Hello,

Maybe it is going to be a little longer post but I think this is the great place where I can share my feelings and hopefully get some help. I am 33 years old 180 cms and 102 kilograms. Actually I am not fat but I have a huge belly because of excessive beer drinking, fast food consumption and no exercise. I also smoked 1 pack a day and this was going up to 2 even 3 packs when I was drinking which was 3 nights a week.

5 years ago I had no belly and I was almost fit and actually enjoying my life because I was active and popular. I was playing semi-pro football, swimming and diving, as well as occasional hiking. After 5 years which is today, I ended up having a huge belly with no power no physical fitness. I can't even run 50 meters anymore and if I do I feel like I am going to faint. This started to effect my social life and health in a very very bad way.

About 20 days ago I went to doctor and run a blood and urine test. In my results it seems like I had bad colesterol, blood sugar (not diabetes yet) and Helicobacter Pyori bacteria which makes my belly strained and makes me throw up in almost every morning. I have started an antibiotic treatment and in 3 weeks I am expecting to get rid of this bacteria

Last Saturday (06.08.2016) I quit smoking, in the same day I bought myself a bicycle and riding it to and from work which is about 7 kilometres/day since then. Also I have started to keep a regime in which I am not passing 1500 calories per day. Based on a fitness website if I can manage to keep daily the calories below 1500 I will be losing 1 kilogram each week. I have started the regime last monday (08.08.2016). I am not eating any bread, anything fat or anything fried. In the morning I am eating yogurt with some cereals (like 150 grams) in the lunch I am eating a mushroom or vegetable soup with salad and in the evening I mostly grill some chicken breast (300 grams more or less) and eat with salad and I also drink almost 3 litres of water/day and sleeping from 10pm until 7am.

The thing is I am very happy with what I am doing and even in 3 days I started to feel pretty good and highly motivated. I want this to be my life style but sometimes in the afternoon I feel like smoking or having a beer like crazy. Until now I have resisted it but it is a terrible feeling.

My question is at some point, this urge of smoking or drinking will pass?
    I am really trying very hard to keep this regime because it is almost 100% against of what I was doing the past 5 years that's why if I am doing this afford I want to do it right. My other question is I am doing it right? or do you have any ideas for me in which I can get better results?

Basically I need to lose 25 kilograms and like this I can get to 75-77 kilograms and also of course get rid of the belly. This is my target. I made a subscription to one of the swimming pools here and I want to start swimming as well for about 4 hours in 7 days.

In the end, regarding the regime, cycling and swimming am I doing everything right? If there is something not right, I would appreciate very much your ideas and advices. Do you think based on the information above approximately in how many months I can get to my ideal kilogram?

Once again I am doing a huge effort that's why I want to do it right.

Thanks for reading

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your caloric intake might be a touch low depending on how much energy you're expending all together during your day, don't forget you can only cut out so man calories safely and effectively. I think you're doing awesome and on the right path, if the urge to drink is really that strong you may want to check out an AA meeting, don't take offense to that, I do not mean it in a bad way. I myself am an addict in recovery (heroin was my drug of choice) and if I'm craving or having a bad day my nightly NA meeting makes a ton of difference, that and I usually go murder myself with the weights even if ive already trained that day just to clear my mind and focus. Keep your head up and keep up the good work and you will get where you want to go my friend.
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350