Thread: Keto advice

hessj15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto advice

Was wondering if I could get some advice on a keto diet. I am a 6'0", 209 pound male athlete and I am very active, lifting 5-6 days a week and doing cardio 4-5 days a week. I have been cutting weight this summer eating about 200g protein, 250g carbs and 50g fat and have already lost 20 pounds eating like that, but the past two weeks I feel like I've hit a plateau and cannot lose anymore weight. My main goal is to lose my stomach fat and get down to around 195 pounds, and I wanted to try a keto diet to switch things up a bit. What I have had trouble finding the answers to is how low you should actually go on carbs, and whether or not theres a limit to how much fat you should eat. All advice is appreciated.

hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedrickbl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am by no means an expert but what I have read and been told is this. Carbs are a hard limit (<30g net), Protein is a goal (1g/lb lean mass) and fat to fill in the rest. Keep in mind that calories still matter so figure your calorie goal and use fat as your variable. The keto thread on reddit has been a great resource as are the keto stickies on here.

NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hedrickbl View Post
    I am by no means an expert but what I have read and been told is this. Carbs are a hard limit (<30g net), Protein is a goal (1g/lb lean mass) and fat to fill in the rest. Keep in mind that calories still matter so figure your calorie goal and use fat as your variable. The keto thread on reddit has been a great resource as are the keto stickies on here.
    agree with everything here
    insta www.instagram.com/strongbanter
    lifting log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164163411