NWDAY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Grenade Thermo Detonator Stim Free - Reviews?

Hi,

I am currently looking to try the Grenade Thermo Detonator Stim Free capsules.

I am not good with caffeine when it comes to coffee etc but I can drink Red Bull's and tend to be fine and get no jitters with this, but coffee really does give me bad side affects, headaches, the shakes etc.

I am only able to find 3/4 reviews on these from Grenade's official website to Amazon etc. Other than that there is nothing.

Has anyone tried these before and are they safe? I have never taken any type of fat burners before and just wanted some piece of mind they are not going to send me wired or have any serious side affects.

Would appreciate some help/advice.

Thanks,

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    I haven't tried it personally, but if you'd like to try it for free just PM me your complete shipping info and I'll send you some.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking at the profile I would say you are would be safe, its a 2 capsule serving so you can start with one and feel out your tolerance. I haven't had this particular product but everything else I have had from Grenade has been quality.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

My Grenade Stim Free Detonator's arrived Today but just unsure on whether they will be okay, but yeah it advises to take 2 capsules so I was going to just take the one to see how it goes.

I'll wait for some more feedback to see whether or not some other's have tried these and I may give them a go.

Cheers,

SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use it every day and it's safe but if it makes feel better just take 1 a day until you feel ready for 2 capsules. Let me know how you like the detonator.
    BODYBUILDING.COM AMBASSADOR

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Looking at the profile I would say you are would be safe, its a 2 capsule serving so you can start with one and feel out your tolerance. I haven't had this particular product but everything else I have had from Grenade has been quality.
    Thanks bro!
    BODYBUILDING.COM AMBASSADOR

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

Can the morning dose be taken after breakfast rather than on an empty stomach? Do you take 2 in morning and 2 later on? 4 a day in total?

Anybody else used these?

Just trying to find some more feedback on these if anyone has tried?

Any others tried these? Need some feedback please. Cheers

Anyone else had these?

Anyone else had these? Seems to be no reviews really online.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dog you've had these things for seven months just ****ing try them jesus
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000) GrenadeRep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NWDAY View Post
    Anyone else had these? Seems to be no reviews really online.
    Sorry for the lack of reply, this thread somehow slipped the net!
    We assume you are based in the UK/Europe as these are the only regions this product is currently available.

Have you yet tried out the product yet?

As suggested in the product name, it contains no Stim ingredients at all, so you should have no issues at all in regards to your reaction to caffeine.
    The product is made with a cutting edge formula containing key 'fat burning' ingredients such as CLA, L-Carnitine HCL and Phytofare Green Tea Extract - all perfectly safe to use. Just with all weight management products, we suggest to stay well hydrated throughout the day.

Any other questions, let us know.
    Official Grenade Lead Forum Rep

--------------------

Grenade Defend BCAA Order & Save 15%

Grenade .50 Caliber Pre-Workout Order & Save 25%

********** CARB KILLA PEANUT NUTTER NOW AVAILABLE **********

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/grenade/grenade.html
    www.grenade.com

--------------------

********: grenadeofficial
    Twitter: thermogrenade
    Instagram: grenadeofficial
    Youtube: GrenadeTV

Originally Posted by GrenadeRep View Post
    Sorry for the lack of reply, this thread somehow slipped the net!
    We assume you are based in the UK/Europe as these are the only regions this product is currently available.

Have you yet tried out the product yet?

As suggested in the product name, it contains no Stim ingredients at all, so you should have no issues at all in regards to your reaction to caffeine.
    The product is made with a cutting edge formula containing key 'fat burning' ingredients such as CLA, L-Carnitine HCL and Phytofare Green Tea Extract - all perfectly safe to use. Just with all weight management products, we suggest to stay well hydrated throughout the day.

Any other questions, let us know.
    Thank You for your response,

I am just trying to see if any other users have had an experience with taking these?

I have never really taken a fat burner but really need a little helping hand from something like this, caffeine really gives me the jitters and headaches.

I have taken previously some CLA tablets but was for a very short period of time and in and out of a workout regime so did not get the full benefits/results from this.

I had no issues with this and I do drink Green Tea and I am okay with this.

It is just the L-Carnitine HCL I am un-familiar with.

Best regards,

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please refer to my above post as you have now had these for nearly eight months
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Shadders76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not good with caffeine either and I've just started taking these this week. No problems at all. There's nothing bad in them. L CARTININE isn't bad...try them!

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In b4 OP holds onto these for years then starts asking if they are safe to take after their use by date.