heyday1120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Complete supplement/workout plan(lots of research...look ok?) Thorough post.

Will try to be as thorough as possible.
    6'2" 255 lbs - 30 year old male
    Main Goal : Build Muscle while losing body fat (likely could lose 20-30 lbs of mostly chest/belly fat) but main priority is builidng muscle and getting stronger, could care less what the scale says but do want that six pack eventually.
    Goal Body : Think Hugh Jackman in Wolverine for easy reference.
    Eating super clean (grilled chicken, brown rice, asparagus, broccoli, shrimp, fish, vegetables, if I can't name it I don't eat it etc.), eating as close to 1 gram of protein per 1 lb of body weight as I can manage, making sure I get minimum 8 hours sleep, and drinking well over a gallon of water a day (have compeltely eliminated sodas/tea/coffee etc.). For the past 3-4 weeks I have been eating this way with moderate-intensity workouts (2-3 times a week) to prepare for really putting my nose to the grindstone which I have started yesterday (so far I have gone from 268 to 255 in that month and have seen some encouraging progress with the mirror test). The supplements I have ordered and started yesterday are:

**I had included the links for all of these but since 1st post would not let me include url but all were purchased on this site so could be found easily.
    JYM Omega 3 Fish Oil

Pro JYM Blended Protein (Whey, Casein, Egg)

Cellucor C4 50x Pre-workout Energy

Dymatize Elite Casein Night-time Protein Powder

Carbon by Layne Norton post workout formula

Evultion Nutrition Creatine +

Controlled Labs Orange Triad Multivitamin

MusclePharm Combat Crunch Protein Bar

Supplement Plan
    Multivitamin and Fish Oil as described on label.
    C4 Preworkout about 20-30 minutes before Workout.
    Immediately after my workout (aka the barely can make it to the counter stage) I go for the Carbon by Lane Norton.
    As soon as I down the Carbon (5-10 minutes) I fix a Protein Shake with almond milk and put 1 scoop of Creatine in there also.
    Just before bedtime I have the nighttime Casein protein with almond milk.
    Protein Bar between meals as needed to help with daily protein count. (Never more than 2/day)

Workout Schedule
    This is what I have from yesterday running through 8/17/16.
    Saturday - Chest/Back
    Sunday - Legs/Shoulders
    Monday - Rest/20 min HIIT cardio/Abs (exercise bike)
    Tuesday - Triceps/Biceps
    Wednesday - Back/Chest
    Thurs - Rest/20 min HIIT cardio/Abs
    Friday - Rest/20 min HIIT cardio/Abs
    Saturday - Legs/Shoulders
    Sunday - Biceps/Triceps
    Monday - Rest/20 min HIIT cardio/Abs
    Tuesday - Chest/Back
    Wednesday - Legs/Shoulder

Which exercises to do for each body part and how to do them has been easy enough to find out on my own via videos/past experience with trainers/etc. My main areas I want to make sure I am doing right in are:

1)Are these supplements combined and taken as listed here safe and the optimal way to take them?

2)Any critique on the workout plan is welcome. Ex. - "you are doing this too many times a week", "more/less rest", "don't work these muscle groups together", etc. as well as the reasoning behind any necessary changes.

If you need any more info, let me know. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for the advice.

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    personally, no need for a nighttime protein, you don't go catabolic overnight.

your split, imo, unless doing strictly upper/lower, seems like you would benefit more from having a total push day, and total pull day, over having chest/back on the same day, and then dedicating an entire day to the small muscle group of your arms.
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

Originally Posted by iamjeffrey View Post
    personally, no need for a nighttime protein, you don't go catabolic overnight.

your split, imo, unless doing strictly upper/lower, seems like you would benefit more from having a total push day, and total pull day, over having chest/back on the same day, and then dedicating an entire day to the small muscle group of your arms.
    Thanks for the reply. Will look into both the nighttime protein and push/pull days. A quick google of the push/pull found something like this.

Monday Heavy Pull
    Tuesday Heavy Push
    Wednesday Off
    Thursday Light/Moderate Pull
    Friday Light/Moderate Push *
    Saturday Off
    Sunday Heavy Pull
    Monday Heavy Push
    ...and so on.

Something like this what you mean?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My guess is that he meant a push-pull-legs routine and not just push/pull.

The difference is that with a PPL, legs get their own day vs. doing squats on push day, and deadlifts (or a variant) on the pull day.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    My guess is that he meant a push-pull-legs routine and not just push/pull.

The difference is that with a PPL, legs get their own day vs. doing squats on push day, and deadlifts (or a variant) on the pull day.
    Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cut supps in half to just whey, multi, and pre-workout when needed.

MON - Upper (4-5 x 4-6 reps) - 6 exercises
    TUE - Lower (4-5 x 4-6 reps) - 6 exercises
    WED - HIIT Cardio
    THUR - Upper (3 x 8-12 reps) - 6 exercises
    FRI - Lower (3 x 8-12 reps) 6 exercises
    SAT - HIIT Cardio
    SUN - Yoga / Stretching / Active Rest (like walking)

Figure out your macros based on starting weight x 13 calories.

Your genetics will determine how you look when its all said and done anyway. You can do the work but in the end, some people will look like jackman with half the effort, while others can put in double the amount and diet perfectly and never attain it without drugs.

Goodluck