Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J90 View Post
    The truth is.. the *******s that make these threads are secretly dying inside wasting their hard earned cash on rent. They cannot stand seeing other brahs making smarter financial decisions and saving majority of their income.

Imagine moving out too early because you succumbed to the social pressure? You're going to have to cope eventually.. and making a thread like this is the perfect cope mechanism. Withdraw $1000+ from your bank and flush it down the toilet. That's how they feel EVERY MONTH when they see their rent payment coming out of their bank account.

I say we all let OP cope in peace. I will rep you bro

I had my own place, not even with roommates, in a city as a delivery driver. Still managed to save some money as well. Most cities you can get a 1 bedroom from 800-1k a month or rent rooms from 300-500/month. If you cant afford that you need to get a different job.

is 1k really a lot of money to you?

Habitual line stepper BearTactics's Avatar
    BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    In graduate school so my options are either spend government money to live in a 1 bedroom closet in the city, or lessen my loans until I graduate and find a place of my own.

I agree that people that have good jobs and live at home should blossom out, but every person is different and in a different circumstance.
    There was an option you failed to mention. Work when you graduate undergrad and save money for a few years, get experience, THEN go back after you have saved some money to do so.

OH NVM... That's kinda hard.
    Bald head scallywag

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LMAOatYou View Post
    I moved back in while I get a new place. Been here a month and want to shoot myself. Maybe because I know what it is like to have my own place and that is what I am accustom to but fuk living at home. Plus how the hell do people bang sloots if they live with parents? Havent been laid in a month.

Or you could just work some overtime and still save the same amount rather than doing the housework. Id at least move out into a room with roommates who were not my parents. Honestly is 500 dollars really that much to you?
    The house work benefits my parents who are getting older, and helps me learn the ins and outs of owning a house. I would work overtime, yes, but why not just continue to save more money until it makes sense to move out. I am planning to move out december/jan with some bros, but we aren't in a position to move out right now. I am not going to live on my own around here either, at first. That would be a poor financial choice with my pay right now.

J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In all seriousness, anybody who lives with their parents after the age of 16 is a massive leech to their parents. In my opinion on your 16th birthday, you should pack your bags and leave. Even if you have no money, live on the streets if you have to. Even if it means giving a few handjobs for a couple cheeseburgers.. ANYTHING but live with your parents. Even if you have a good relationship with your parents and have zero reason to move out. LEAVE! Because if you don't, you are not a real man.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    You completely missed his point. No one is mooching off of anyone. I live at home and pay for everything of my own. All my bills, all my food, everything. My parents don't give me a dime. I do a all the housework. The only thing I don't do is pay rent. So literally the only thing you pay for different from me is rent/utilities. That's it. While you lose like 1k a month, I am saving that. I am not mooching off of my parents, I am making a smart financial decision. Basically trading house work for a room.

That is what he was talking about. Just because you live on your own doesn't make you more responsible and better than someone that isn't.
    So much this.

brb living in basically what would be an empty guest room if you were not there is considered mooching nowadays.

Most of the guys itt are paying for everything except for 1k a month on rent. Somehow that keeps someone from experiencing life though lol. Yeah I am really missing out burning 1k a month.

Strong coping
    No signature

SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SociopathBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OneWheelUp View Post
    Is this real life? thats like signing away your prime years to live with your mother. I bet it dries up pussy real quick. "inb4 i'm saving up money", yeah your saving money and your virginity. The biggest turn off for women is a dependant man who lives with their parents.

Chick: "We' can chill down your house today"
    You: "I-I'll ask my m-mother"

LMAO, whats the point. If you can't afford your own place (even if its ****) by 21 you're playing life wrong.
    I try to follow my life by the way of God.. "Dried up pussy" .. I don't think about such things.. so they aren't a problem to me.

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    your favorite rapper did

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you live with your parents to enjoy the easiness of living with them like
    Clean house
    Not having to pay for food
    Not as much worry

And you are taking advantage of that, you are 100 percent a *******. If you are proud of taking your parents hard earned money if you yourself can afford it, I believe you are a *******.

Like I'm more speaking on 25 and up Bros that have good jobs and I'll see posts like brb free food brb free rent

It's not free, it's your parents who should be looking to retire themselves.

PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushupBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    op i live with my parents and i smash more and hotter girls than you

you mad brah lol
    This
    Bench - 315lbs
    Squat - 365lbs
    Deadlift- 500lbs

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew
    -WRECKING CREW

americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Just check my posts on this forum. I do nothing but try to help people. Sure I'm being an ass about it in this thread as it went on, but it's for their own good. Nothing good comes from living at home other than padding your wallet. There's more to life than money.

I'm so far ahead of my peers at my age and I attribute it to tough parenting and doing everything on my own. Life is more fulfilling when you have to work harder at it and earn every step of the way.

People will never get to realize this living at home. Making threads on the misc, "isn't there more to life. life is meaningless etc." They've never struggled a day in their life. When are you going to figure out what you're really made of when life gets tough.

Probably why marriages end so early now days too. Girls are always looking for that guy that is ready to go, everything is good on paper, but what neither partner knows is that they've been pampered their whole lives. They spend their paychecks in full and the water heater breaks and before you know it, it's the hardest thing they've had to deal with so far in life and now they have financial woes and aren't sure how they're going to get through this tough part of life. Before you know it she's looking for a guy that will be more stable than the last so they don't have to stress about money.

I've dated girls that have everything going for them. They've had everything they've wanted their entire lives and honestly it scares me. What happens if she gets ill, or if I get ill, or the kid isn't healthy. You really think people that have never faced adversity can handle any of that? Fuk no. They can barely handle and alternator going out. They'll take the easy route, get divorced and take half cuz it's the easiest route.

What do you do? How much do you make?

truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    So much this.

brb living in basically what would be an empty guest room if you were not there is considered mooching nowadays.

Most of the guys itt are paying for everything except for 1k a month on rent. Somehow that keeps someone from experiencing life though lol. Yeah I am really missing out burning 1k a month.

Strong coping
    So how much do you have saved up then?
    RIP Kobe :(

Colts-Bulls-Kobe-Stl Cards

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by truth223 View Post
    So how much do you have saved up then?
    About 19k and that is Texas money
    No signature

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Just fuking LOL if you haven't moved out of your parents home by age 12 and started making six figures at age 16! Losers!!!
    This guy gets it.

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eh. just know how to manage your own finances.

i agree that it can hinder your social life a bit. but theres a legit reason why more and more of the "new generation" is living with their parents til 23-25 ish+
    housing prices are increasing rapidly
    standard of living is also increasing in price
    especially if you live in a decent city not like you poverty cities...

its stupid to move into a ****ty apartment which you can barely afford doing a job you hate just to afford this lifestyle. rather than living with your fam a bit, working a decent job but pays less (maybe part time and side-hustle) and saving that money.
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very few people I know from 21-23, hell even 25+ live in their own apartment/place that THEY pay for themselves and isn't paid for by their parents. I know plenty of people who dont live at home around this age, but its their parents paying for it mostly. That feel when you live in the county with the top cost of living in the country.
    5'8 Master race crew
    5'8 210 9%
    405x3 B/500x3 High bar Sq (beltless)/620 dead (beltless)
    Misc's biggest natty.
    2016 NPC Atlantic State Junior Overall Champ+top 3 LHW
    Contest Prep/Diet/Supplement Coach

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn, the live with parents crew got triggered hard

doubt I've seen a group on the misc get so defensive before
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Just fuking LOL if you haven't moved out of your parents home by age 12 and started making six figures at age 16! Losers!!!
    and fuking lol at you if you're sub 6' by 14 and sub 10"x7" dink by 17. Might as well off yourself
    Signature

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This thread just goes to show the broke side of the misc. Everyone talks about how they bring in the 6 figures in the "how much you make" thread but in the "I live with my parents" thread 1k on rent is the end of the world. If you had half a decent job you would just put in a couple extra hours or OT, save up a down payment on a house and own one at age 25. Honestly, women find owning your own house and showing them how you can do and fix anything is what turns a real woman on. Being completely independent is what separates the men from the boys. I guess everyone is talking about renting at 1k a month but I own an above average place for less than that. It's dumb to rent and waste money on an asset that doesn't appreciate. I'll agree renting is dumb, so don't rent.

Maybe the misc is just bad at managing their finances.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    moved out at 21 crew

feelsgoodman

Registered User BrofessorAtWork's Avatar
    BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrofessorAtWork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You sound like an insecure virgin tbh. All i read in the post is you cant have sex while living at your mothers house. Tf. I still live at home, i just cant afford an place for myself. Not everyone is lucky enough. And yes i have sex. Really sorry to hear you still havn't had sex at your age.
    Will i make it someday?

LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    This thread just goes to show the broke side of the misc. Everyone talks about how they bring in the 6 figures in the "how much you make" thread but in the "I live with my parents" thread 1k on rent is the end of the world. If you had half a decent job you would just put in a couple extra hours or OT, save up a down payment on a house and own one at age 25. Honestly, women find owning your own house and showing them how you can do and fix anything is what turns a real woman on. Being completely independent is what separates the men from the boys. I guess everyone is talking about renting at 1k a month but I own an above average place for less than that. It's dumb to rent and waste money on an asset that doesn't appreciate. I'll agree renting is dumb, so don't rent.

Maybe the misc is just bad at managing their finances.
    A lot of us move often so buying is not really an option when you change cities every year. I invest some of what I save into IRA so when the time comes I can pull it out for a downpayment without being penalized.

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aren't you a currycel OP? Currycels are known to live with their parents until they get married which is usually in their late 20's

Stop frontin' bruh
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb saving money so I can pay for a house instead of wasting it on rent
    Strong join date to number of posts ratio...

***Singlets that turn heads or 110% of your money back***
    ***10% off all singlets with code : bbcom10 @ gymsingletsstore.com***

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why cant you get laid living at your mothers house? You only date those ***** sloots?
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb some sloots have to become escorts to pay for their rent here in aus

im not pretty enough to do that op

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

g

I had my own place at the age of 18.

zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14
    op is a insecure *******

zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14
    meh

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I moved out young, but pretty sure this:
    Originally Posted by OneWheelUp View Post

Chick: "We' can chill down your house today"
    You: "I-I'll ask my m-mother"
    Is not how it goes

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all relative...

I had to move out at 21 and I'm fukin' envious of kents who get to live with their families. I've been able to save money, but it's nothing compared to all my buddies who had the option of staying at home. As for my love life... personally going solo hasn't done chit for me, and I have generally regressed more and more into dat hermit-time.

Having said all that though, I wouldn't take back any of it... it's proven character building, just it's unfortunately come at a heavy price.

Like I said in my opening, it's all about whether it's right for you. I've been working in chitty jobs and continue to work in chitty jobs, so it wasn't the smartest financial option me; if I were ballin' CEO 10k a day then I'd probably be reflecting on all of this rather differently.

In regards to women... it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. An ugly, socially retarded FA is still gonna struggle with women even if he has his own pad; conversely, an irresponsible dumb fuk slayer will still bang women enmasse even if he lives in his parents house, works a chit job, and plays FIFA in between his countless lays...