jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My transformation, 30% BF to less then 15%

Attached Images

relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Imo 16-17%

drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) drsogr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice work man....under 15%. Your killing it...keep lifting!
    Many of life's failures are those who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas Edison

jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys

tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think your around 17% body fat honestly, but regardless great work!
    Height 5'6

Weight 175

Bench 285- Goal 315

Squat 375- Goal 405

Deadlift 385- Goal 455

rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhinozzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great bf lose mate.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn man amazing job you should be proud! I am not sure if you are under 15 to be honest as bf still looks to be in mid to upper teens but regardless keep up the good work!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by tlshilling View Post
    Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Damn man amazing job you should be proud! I am not sure if you are under 15 to be honest as bf still looks to be in mid to upper teens but regardless keep up the good work!
    Yes, at best i was around 15% but too bad i did not take pictures when i was around 14-15% , these pictures are when i started bulking a little so i might have gained 1-2% BF. Thanks

Originally Posted by rhinozzz View Post
    Great bf lose mate.
    Thanks a lot bro!

My next target is to get around 10% , that would be awesome!

Plus i just realized i was over 30% BF in first pic, more like 32-35%
    Last edited by jackbuilder; 08-06-2016 at 07:13 AM.

skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome work brotha, I started a lot like you in the first pic before I quit drinking. Hope I can make that kind of progress. Inspirational : )

Originally Posted by skatechop View Post
    Awesome work brotha, I started a lot like you in the first pic before I quit drinking. Hope I can make that kind of progress. Inspirational : )
    Thanks bro, glad i could inspire atleast 1 person.

carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tlshilling View Post
    Actually nah probably not. It's hard to tell from the picture though.

RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodneyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very impressed with your progress. You inspire me. Keep up the hard work!

Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Suburbiabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good job OP, how long did it take for that to happen?
    **First time miscer crew**
    **Long time lurker crew**
    **No pics because I don't lift crew**
    **Fapps but doesn't clean it up crew**
    **shamelessly use misc lingo in sig crew**

Originally Posted by RodneyMMA View Post
    Very impressed with your progress. You inspire me. Keep up the hard work!
    Thanks bro

Originally Posted by Suburbiabrah View Post
    Good job OP, how long did it take for that to happen?
    It took around 3-4 months, i am floating around 14-17% for quite sometime now though, soon i will start another dedicated routine to get me to 10-12% levels, hopefully in coming 2 months( i want to keep it slow since i want to maintain muscles while losing fat).

Some supplements if you do cut like this-

1) Glucosamine - Must have because while cutting your joints become very weak. It keeps your joints in healthy condition and keep them lubricated.

2) Creatine Mono - It is optional but gives me the strength to lift heavy weights while cutting, so its a must have for me on a cut.

3) Water - I used to drink atleast a galon a day, mio water flavor helped me with this since i hate drinking plain water.

4) Whey- Again i only used to have 1 scoop a day right after workout, its also optional if you have enough protein from other sources. No need to go for expensive isolate whey, i used dymatize elite whey, it lasts forever.
    Last edited by jackbuilder; 08-08-2016 at 10:50 AM.

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Goals.

Awesome job brah. Made it to around 18% - 20% for this summer, looking to get to 15 and less for next summer.
    “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

Originally Posted by PTzFree View Post
    My Goals.

Awesome job brah. Made it to around 18% - 20% for this summer, looking to get to 15 and less for next summer.
    Awesome man, good luck, the lower BF % you have the tougher it gets to lose more fat, but keep doing hard work and be persistent like you already are... : )

Started PSMF diet 2 days ago to get from 16%(estimate) to 13%. I will post the results in 2 weeks time!

This is what i looked like 2 days ago before starting PSMF-

Any guesses on what BF% is it? (i do not work out abs, so no definition for now, plus i look flat since i started lifting after 1 month break)

Attached Images
    Last edited by jackbuilder; 09-05-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way to go! How did u do it?

starocean121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starocean121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starocean121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starocean121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good progress. keep going.
    Train hard!

Follow me in IG @ johnsonfitness for my progress updates!

Originally Posted by Nightfly View Post
    Way to go! How did u do it?
    I will try to summarize in 2 lines- Losing first 10-12% was pure cardio plus a minimum deficit of around 1200-1500 calories a day with clean eating for about 2 months. Next 5% pure heavy lifting with 600-700 a day deficit with clean eating for about 1 month.

sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
    My Reviews:- http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/sakmsb

CJSchrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJSchrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jackbuilder View Post
    Great progress man, gives me inspiration!

Originally Posted by CJSchrum View Post
    Great progress man, gives me inspiration!
    Originally Posted by sakmsb View Post
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks guys, i started my journey to 10% BF now using PSMF diet, fat loss log here- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=172372053 , hoping to see progress in 1 month time.

NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaBoots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude nice work

Originally Posted by NinjaBoots View Post
    Dude nice work
    Thanks bro