Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    The teen section here was obsessed w/ him last year. Heaven forbid the OP asking for help didn't want to do ICF 5x5.
    They can probably identify with him and his "DYEL/Living in his parents basement/playing dungeons and dragons and eating cheetos looking physique. That vid was pretty stupid, but the other vids that popped up after were good, all the spoofs making fun of the guy etc.

Just seems like another azzhat that should be strangled with his mouse cord rather than using it to post vids on youtube That's just my opinion though....Sounds like he has a fake martial arts background too, thats kool

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Timberwolf is a hell of a good guy.

Blaha is a fudge packer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But he's a fudge packing a$$hole. So he's a special kind of a packer.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the most part Jason gives good advice on training and nutrition. I think the other antics such as going after 'fake natties' and pretending to be a mercenary are simply a way of getting people to watch him. The video on Kane is @ 12k views right now. He's making a lot of money doing this.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    playing dungeons and dragons
    Tabletop RPGs rock! If it wasn't for imagining myself kicking a$$ like Conan, I would have never started lifting weights.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure why the natty vs. non-natty topic even came up in this thread. As far as I'm aware, Kane made no claim one way or another in this thread or in any video posted. It still kind of blows my mind that people on a bodybuilding site get so caught up on whether a guy uses or used in the past.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers Kane actually admitting to using at one point? I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I had heard that a few years back.
    The only thing I ever remember Kane admitting to using is BACON...dude loves his fatty goodness.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    I'm not sure why the natty vs. non-natty topic even came up in this thread. As far as I'm aware, Kane made no claim one way or another in this thread or in any video posted. It still kind of blows my mind that people on a bodybuilding site get so caught up on whether a guy uses or used in the past.
    Isn't that what the video was about?

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    The only thing I ever remember Kane admitting to using is BACON...dude loves his fatty goodness.
    I could very well be wrong. Who knows, he could have said it jokingly and I missed the joke, maybe I have the wrong guy. BRB going back to not posting.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    I could very well be wrong. Who knows, he could have said it jokingly and I missed the joke, maybe I have the wrong guy. BRB going back to not posting.
    Do you know how many unintentionally incorrect posts I've made...today alone? Don't sweat it, I just wanted to comment on his bacon love.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

This could be where I read it back in 2011. I thought I remember him admitting to prohormones, but like I said I could be wrong.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138287823

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The vid was made about Kane by the idiot Blaha. The title of his "series" is called How to spot a fake natty where he likes to "call out" people in the industry that he feels are lying about their natty status.

The real issue shouldn't be about Kane but how much of an idiot Blaha is.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 08-04-2016 at 12:50 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    The vid was made about Kane by the idiot Blaha. The title of his "series" is called How to spot a fake natty where he likes to "call out" people in the industry that he feels are lying about their natty status.

The real issue shouldn't be about Kane but how much of an idiot Blaha is.
    Well, that was my point. I was not trying to break Gary's balls. Kane made no claims in this thread or that video. Blaha made a bunch of accusations prefaced by saying... usually, maybe, possibly, etc. Blaha even admitted that Kane falls within natty parameters.

I like Kane and used to talk with him some when he posted on here. He answered questions, offered support, shared nutritional information, and as far as I'm aware, never claimed natty or otherwise. I have no problem with that.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, that was my point. I was not trying to break Gary's balls. Kane made no claims in this thread or that video. Blaha made a bunch of accusations prefaced by saying... usually, maybe, possibly, etc. Blaha even admitted that Kane falls within natty parameters.

I like Kane and used to talk with him some when he posted on here. He answered questions, offered support, shared nutritional information, and as far as I'm aware, never claimed natty or otherwise. I have no problem with that.
    Oh ya me either. I have a problem with Blaha :P
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forget about natty or not, the f'cking idiot is basing his moronic reasoning on someone getting better with age. I mean hell, that means everyone who is progressing over the years and is over 25 is on. Someone please slap some sense into this f'cking clown.
    On the list for Bannukah

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I understand his stance on natty versus assisted. The industry has just become so overwhelmed with users that the line between natural and not natural has been blurred to dramatically.

The problem is, Blaha has become so obsessed that he's become a complete jerk and ass to everyone. He's made it his life mission to out everyone that he thinks is on. Most likely a product of his own insecurities, I'm sure. I think the attention has just made him crazier, or maybe he's always been crazy, but the attention just made it more obvious. His stolen valor episode verifies that he is trying to demand respect but has gone absolutely mad trying to get it
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    The industry has just become so overwhelmed with users that the line between natural and not natural has been blurred to dramatically.
    It all gets rather boring... as if we're not on a bodybuilding site. The kids in the big misc accuse me of using all the time despite my sig...and I am not even in Kane's zipcode. Whatever. There is always going to be someone butthurt by their inferior results and lash out at those who have had some success. It's very comforting to think it can't be done without super sups. It makes coping easier.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The funny thing about the o25 y/o comment is that if we split all BB open class winners in to u25 and o25, the o25 group is bigger. It's staring people in the face; it's not rocket science.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Forget about natty or not, the f'cking idiot is basing his moronic reasoning on someone getting better with age. I mean hell, that means everyone who is progressing over the years and is over 25 is on. Someone please slap some sense into this f'cking clown.
    The oldest Mr. Olympia winner was Chris Dickerson in 1982. He was 43 years old. The average age of the Mr. Olympia winners is 33 years old.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the whole "who's natty and who's not" thing is the bodybuilding equivalent of everyone speculating about who's gay in middle school.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    The average age of the Mr. Olympia winners is 33 years old.
    I'm not sure that is helping the argument against Blaha here.

Regardless, the O35 section is here for many reasons, one of them being that our bodies do go through changes post 35. Hormones start decreasing, metabolism begins to slow down. Of course, that doesn't mean we can't look amazing over the age of 35. Many of us "didn't get it right" when we were younger. We lift smarter, eat smarter (at least, on forums that educate on the subject and not basing it off of broscience and industry myths) and therefore, many times, DO look better as we get older. I know I do, and the only thing I have changed since I was in my 20s and early 30s was diet. I didn't get the diet thing right until 4-5 years ago, and I Look better than I did when I was in my 20s for that reason. Hell, I look around the gym and a lot of the young guys are either really lean but look like they have an eating disorder, or pudgy because they're on that forever bulk and have no clue how to eat.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

speculating about who's gay in middle school.
    It wasn't obvious to you? lol

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the whole "who's natty and who's not" thing is the bodybuilding equivalent of everyone speculating about who's gay in middle school.
    Not really, that's a sexual preference.

I think the thread was meant more for the comment that you can't look better at 35 than you can at 25 unless you are assisted, which I think we all agree is BS.

The finger pointers often miss the fact that a lifter on 'dat der' still has to work very hard in the gym for gains. They'll accuse anyone who has a great physique of usage as if it's a given that they built that physique sitting on the couch eating stuffed crust pizza.

In almost 10 years on this site I've only seen one member who was an outright liar about his status and he let down a lot of people, including me. I think "fake natties" are rarer than hen's teeth, but bitter accusers can be found at every turn.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The sad truth is those with crappy work ethics, or crappy genes are always going to feel others are cheating. I actually feel bad for the guys with bad training responses and they just can not understand why they dont grow or get stronger. I am a pretty disciplined guy and I push myself pretty hard. But I would be a fool to not understand that I was blessed with a good (if not great) training response. Sure I work hard, but I was just born at one end of the curve.

The funny part of all of this was when I was still 100% natural before I discovered I actually had low-t, I used to catch all kinds of crap on here from guys claiming I had to be "on" and even some other even funnier things. There were actually guys talking trash about me on ******** speculating I may be using fake plates in my home gym for my lifting vids. (srs). I was just like many people on here. I let myself go for a while and was excited as hell to get back in shape. I did pretty good looking back but was nagged by a good group of haters consistently.

It is just plain weird to me.... Grown men acting like 12 year old girls. Look, if your genes suck, just own it. Dont blame others. Hell, I am barely 5'9. I dont walk around everyday saying "if only I was taller, I could have played in the NBA". I am lucky to have the blessings that I do, but I got the short end of the stick in the aesthetics end. I dont ever see myself as a "bodybuilder" (not a truly good one anyway). I am OK with that. I recognize that I can only become my best "me".

Frankly, I understand both sides. When I was 100% natural, I did internally harbor resentment towards guys who I felt did not put the work in. BUT, I knew that the guys who trained assisted (but looked great for long periods of time) were more dedicated than 99.9% of people. They did not look that way because of simply a supplement regimen. I known plenty of people over 20 years who were riding bikes all the time that I blew away both in size and strength and that was when I was natural. I have seen guys balloon up (which I would secretly be jealous), but then a year later, they would be right back down where they were when they started. Seen LOTS of them.

Longevity....the kind that Kane has, I have the utmost respect for REGARDLESS of his status. Anyone not having that is delusional and believes that "magic pills" exist. They dont...
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The oldest Mr. Olympia winner was Chris Dickerson in 1982. He was 43 years old. The average age of the Mr. Olympia winners is 33 years old.
    Let's not forget Lee Haney winning eight Mr Olympias and retired at 31 years of age.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really, that's a sexual preference.
    I meant the mentality of the accusers are similar, not that "using" is actually like being gay.

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Grown men acting like 12 year old girls.
    Exactly.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sergei82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can't look better in your 50's than you did in your 20's, but...

you can look better in your 30's and 40's than you did in your 20's, even if you didn't look exactly like sh#t in your 20's.

In any case, if it is about bodybuilding, the muscle growth slows down significantly after some time even if you're on steroids, further progress takes decades to appear visible. So you can't achieve in your 20's as much as you can by your 30's and 40's. Some bodybuilders believe that muscles don't mature (even though I don't think term "muscle maturity" exists, but just quoting others) until you're in late 30's for most people.

Originally Posted by Guinea-pig View Post
    Let's not forget Lee Haney winning eight Mr Olympias and retired at 31 years of age.
    He's my favorite Bodybuilder of all time, he introduced the incredible lat era. When I was 15 and doing pullups I was thinking about Lee.

I actually feel bad for the guys with bad training responses and they just can not understand why they dont grow or get stronger..... But I would be a fool to not understand that I was blessed with a good (if not great) training response. Sure I work hard, but I was just born at one end of the curve.
    I was born set up for big arms and a big bench. I'm not going to apologize for it, but I feel bad seeing someone on here my weight struggling in those areas - until I see their squats and deads 100+ lbs more than mine. I think we all were born with different gifts. The only thing that annoys me is when skinny guys just work abs instead of bringing up the whole package, you have to face your weakest points and do your compounds, over and over and over.

Longevity....the kind that Kane has, I have the utmost respect for REGARDLESS of his status. Anyone not having that is delusional and believes that "magic pills" exist. They dont...
    Kane impresses me because he comes from the skinny class, much like Bodyhard, easy to be lean but hard to hold muscle - and he's made a career of it. His consistent shredded status and maintaining that physique is likely what brings out the haters.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I understand his stance on natty versus assisted. The industry has just become so overwhelmed with users that the line between natural and not natural has been blurred to dramatically.

The problem is, Blaha has become so obsessed that he's become a complete jerk and ass to everyone. He's made it his life mission to out everyone that he thinks is on. Most likely a product of his own insecurities, I'm sure. I think the attention has just made him crazier, or maybe he's always been crazy, but the attention just made it more obvious. His stolen valor episode verifies that he is trying to demand respect but has gone absolutely mad trying to get it
    I agree with this.

I'm all for outing cheaters, liars, and fakes, but this guy is just so annoying and his CSI approach is wrong-headed.

Plus, I hate the term "natty", it just sounds queer. And "natural" shouldn't be the distinction. We should call the other guys "cheaters", "dopers", or "druggies" or something. It's outrageous that we have "bodybuilding" and "natural bodybuilding". It should be "bodybuilding" and "drugged bodybuilding".

I know bodybuilding isn't a sport, but in every sport someone is banned for a time and tainted for life for doping. Even if everyone is doing it, if they get caught their reputation is ruined.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sergei82 View Post
    You can't look better in your 50's than you did in your 20's, but...
    I actually have a picture of me in my 20's and again in my 50's (both of them flexing) and I think I look better in my 50's than in my 20's. Hell I think I look better than in my 30's as well. (yeah I have the same pic in my 30's)

This natty vs assisted is pretty weak. I have seen guys on gear who look like crap (yes they are strong but look like crap) and I have seen guys natty who look better than the guys on. No matter what you take, you still have to eat right and train your ass off.
    On the list for Bannukah

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    We should call the other guys "cheaters", "dopers", or "druggies" or something. It's outrageous that we have "bodybuilding" and "natural bodybuilding". It should be "bodybuilding" and "drugged bodybuilding".
    The majority of people start bodybuilding because they have seen a bodybuilder and thought, "I want to look like that!" Then we find out about steroids we must make a personal decision if we are going to try it or not. More often than not, the decision NOT to is based off of fear of health issues, side effects, or legal repercussions...all valid reasons, but not some fictitious moral high ground. If there was a safe legal supplement that did the same thing, we would all be using it*. So passing judgment on those who choose to is ridiculous (unless they enter natural contests).

*For instance, I don't even take creatine because it gives me gas and I fear the side effect of hair loss. But everyone else under the sun uses it. If it wasn't for those 2 issues, I sure as hell would continue taking it, because I did notice an obvious size and strength gain.

My only issue with steroids is when it comes to training and training advice and natural potential. Sometimes it's very hard to know how far we can take our own body and exactly how to get there when so much of the information is based off of people using enhancements and saying they don't, which just adds to the plethora of confusing and conflicting information out there. That's why I look at bodybuilders from the 50s for my inspiration, because anyone after that is suspect. This doesn't mean I don't respect and admire (or judge negatively) the physiques of those later bodybuilders, but I like to know (for sure) the extents a natural lifter can attain....because I know I will never use (see un-moral reasons above).