Beeking85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I get a Body Fat estimate?

Hey guys, first time poster here. I'm trying to cut my BF% to around 10-12% before I start bulking. The problem is I'm not sure where I am at right now. Some days I guess i'm around 13-14% and some days I feel like i'm somewhere between 15-18%. I could use a second opinion. Thanks

Stats:
    5'10''
    147 lbs
    31" waist
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Beeking85; 08-02-2016 at 08:43 PM.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you cutting at 147 5'10..... Add some size man as cutting is counterproductive for you at the moment.
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Beeking85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies guys. As for why I'm cutting, I was at I'd guys 25 to 30 percent body fat 3 years or so ago. It had just been a goal of mine to get down to 10 percent. The closer I have gotten to that goal has made me realize I have zero muscle.
    I recently read bigger leaner stronger by Michael Matthews and dropped some more fat. I'm right at the edge of really starting to gain weight, which I have never tried before. I just don't know when to stop losing fat and put muscle building as the focus.
    As of this morning, I will start bulking, fully committed.

carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) carolinahbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beeking85 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. As for why I'm cutting, I was at I'd guys 25 to 30 percent body fat 3 years or so ago. It had just been a goal of mine to get down to 10 percent. The closer I have gotten to that goal has made me realize I have zero muscle.
    I recently read bigger leaner stronger by Michael Matthews and dropped some more fat. I'm right at the edge of really starting to gain weight, which I have never tried before. I just don't know when to stop losing fat and put muscle building as the focus.
    As of this morning, I will start bulking, fully committed.
    Yeah you're in a bad situation OP. You're skinny-fat.

I would keep cutting until you're really skinny and just start bulking then.

tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Why are you cutting at 147 5'10..... Add some size man as cutting is counterproductive for you at the moment.
    If done right you should be able to lean out while putting on mass.
    Height 5'6

Weight 175

Bench 285- Goal 315

Squat 375- Goal 405

Deadlift 385- Goal 455

skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10) skatechop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If youre in a bad situation than I am also lol. Im doing stronglifts 5x5 and some cardio and have noticed a small difference of my mass moving into good places instead of my belly in a short time. Good luck brotha

Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Louisedge123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need help

Yeh I'm now 137lbs WTF HOE DID THAT HAPPEN. I was about 25-26 percent in January now I need help with what I am now. Pictures attached. Somewhere in me says I should bulk and yeh I bet you will say that. I am not happy looking small in clothes but top off I am happy with. I wanted to get to 10% where am I now? 12.6 is what the electrical impedance said but accuracy is debatable.
    Attached Images

titan999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titan999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titan999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titan999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titan999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titan999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titan999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    16% - 18% bf.