Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Resident Libtard BieberFeverBrah's Avatar
    BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That the Trump campaign is in chaos and disarray is actually old news, pretty funny to see Trump supporters dismissing the idea. Just fyi you can support Trump and admit that he has problems, these things aren't mutually exclusive, you guys are really fukking weird the way you defend Trump no matter what your eyes and ears tell you.

From the very start of Trumps run he has defied his handlers, alienated his staff, refused to prepare or study the issues, make suicidal statements, etc. The Washington press has been documenting this for like a year now lol.
    Height: Manlet
    Weight: Fat

B: lol
    S: rofl
    D: lmao

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Tours over boyos.

This guy is intentionally, fully intentionally, destroying the GOP.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...856_story.html
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by Forty0zFreedom View Post
    This isn't even a question of November. You are literally saying these polls now, will not change in Trump's favor at any point from now until the election? Lol, saving this.
    If Trump continues on this path, Trump will be lucky to be within 15 points of her.

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been saying it for a year now.....

ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT liberal cucks pretend trump's camp is in more trouble than hillary's

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very concerned.

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    It is indeed funny that Trump supporters coined the word "cuckservative".

They well and truly are being cucked by Hillary and Trump.

And not only is he gifting her this election, he is planting a time bomb for the entire GOP, by weakening Paul Ryan, a man who would certainly have been President one day if not for the DJT.
    first of all, I think you have a clinical obsession with the whole 'cuck' thing.

secondly, the GOP hasn't existed in decades.

and finally, Paul Ryan is a corrupt piece of trash who just caters to his donors. his weakening isn't exactly concerning.
    I'm relaxed. You're the basket case.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    LMFAO, 10/10 trolling.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politi...a-crying-baby/

"I love babies. I hear that baby cry, I like it," Trump said at a campaign event here as a baby could be heard crying in the audience. "What a baby. What a beautiful baby. Don't worry, don't worry. The mom's running around, like, don't worry about it, you know. It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want."

But less than two minutes later, as the baby continued to wail, Trump took back his words.
    "Actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here," he said to laughs. "I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK."

- CS Lewis

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tours over boyos.

This guy is intentionally, fully intentionally, destroying the GOP.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...856_story.html

Are you gonna censor the callout threads come November, or are you gonna take it like a man?

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clinton LEADING in red state ARIZONA
    http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/b...-trump-45.html

Clinton tied in red state UTAH
    http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-coul...me-in-50-years

Clinton tied in red state GEORGIA
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/c...al_twitter_sfp

Its gonna be a bloodbath
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    If Clinton is leading or tied in multiple red states that is ****ing baaaaaad. Obama had two landslides and he wasnt even close in any red states.

And its so funny seeing your poker face acting like it isnt a big deal. lol
    You mean a few polls post the Dem convention, and 100 days before the election? LOL. I guess John McCain won after his convention bounce in 2008....oh wait.

We still have debates, unknown events like terror attacks, and Wikileaks ahead.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Are you gonna censor the callout threads come November, or are you gonna take it like a man?
    Shall we bring up all the callout threads from November 2012? You guys were saying the same exact things then.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    You mean a few polls post the Dem convention, and 100 days before the election? LOL. I guess John McCain won after his convention bounce in 2008....oh wait.

We still have debates, unknown events like terror attacks, and Wikileaks ahead.
    fair enough

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Could Trump be the greatest troll of our time?

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .@CLewandowski_ refutes reports of frustrated Trump staff, says "these people would climb over barbed wire" for him https://t.co/nJGJ5Me5N4

I will not censor, are you kidding me?

Even if Trump does win, it is going to be VERY ENTERTAINING.

October-December will be the best R/P forum ever, we should seriously bring back old time forum regulars like Tekkendo, GOO, maybe even powerman and farquezy, just to see how amazing it can be.

- CS Lewis

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, aren't you the same guy that said Trump wouldn't win the GOP nomination?
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dysenterygary View Post
    .....secondly, the GOP hasn't existed in decades.

That's the smartest thing you have ever said.Once they started The Southern Strategy in the 60's they were no longer the party of Lincoln and they sold their soul to the devil.

Amen!

ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clinton LEADING in red state ARIZONA
    http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/b...-trump-45.html

Clinton tied in red state UTAH
    http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-coul...me-in-50-years

Clinton tied in red state GEORGIA
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/c...al_twitter_sfp

Its gonna be a bloodbath
    none of those polls are legit.

reuters literally changed their algorithm all the way just to show hillary winning

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClutchAnalyst View Post

reuters literally changed their algorithm all the way just to show hillary winning
    Lol.

Typical response for when Trump is losing.

How sad.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ClutchAnalyst View Post

Hahahahaha!, ok bro

Hahahahaha!, ok bro

yeah you better not listen to what i say, its just going to hurt your feelings

bernie cucks are voting for jill stein and not hillary, DNC is scared about that since they may lose swing states such as penn , ohio, and florida.

but you wont hear this from liberal media news sites bro

October-December will be the best R/P forum ever, we should seriously bring back old time forum regulars like Tekkendo, GOO, maybe even powerman and farquezy, just to see how amazing it can be.
    what happened to GOO

Originally Posted by thercias View Post
    Could Trump be the greatest troll of our time?
    Thing is if he could beat the Establishment and become President, he could enter the history books permanently. Look at Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Lincoln, Reagan, etc. etc.

This is once in a lifetime opportunity for him and he's blowing it. Strange.

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey everyone, a cruz missile has been launched! lololol

I'm relaxed. You're the basket case.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    seems legit, i mean the medias been pretty fact driven so far in this election right?

EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The media and the paid (and unpaid/unemployed) shills on here are just getting pathetic at this point trying to throw the kitchen sink at Trump. It may work, it may not. It certainly hasn't worked so far.
    NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

MAGA 2016 - AMERICA FIRST

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Such a damn shame. With Clinton winning the election, BLM, illegals, felons, Islamic refugees, etc. etc. will all be validated. She will likely put 2-3 liberal S.C. justices first term alone. Buh bye first and second amendments.

Unreal.
    This is so concerning you are going to vote for her. lulz

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Remember Tekkendo sucking off Romney at every single turn? Then as soon as he got his ass kicked by Obama, he disappeared like a fart in the wind.
    Cashflow is King

♦ BGE CREW ♦ Stay smoky friends.

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ 3 pages of liberal circle jerk over some random tweet

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    posting one anti-Trump propagandist retweeting another anti-Trump propagandist as if it's legit news = FAIL

This.

It seems like hillary has hired quite a few shills here. they all come in just posting over sensationlist lies.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.