Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How to get skin of the gods (GTFIH for GOAT skincare routine)

Edit: Fuk, I didn't realize I wrote so much. I went into too much detail to explain the process. There's cliffs at the bottom.

I've had acne my whole life. It was so bad when I was 14 I had to do accutane for 4 months. My face had horrific cystic acne all over. Even after, I would get half a dozen new pimples every month throughout my teenage years and 20s.
    So this left me with the wonderful world of acne scars and post-inflammatory-hyperpigmentation (PIH), where the skin is just permanently redish/pinkish. The concept of an "even skin tone" was so foreign to me. I thought it was normal to have a reddish nose tip, reddish undereye area, and blotchy pink spots all over the cheeks & chin. (plus wrinkles and scattered dark brown acne scars).

I also always had wayyyy more wrinkles around my eye area than I thought was normal. New cracked skin seemed to appear every fukkin month. I would get these crappy wrinkles setting in every time I smiled.

So basically at the age of 25 I looked like I was in my late 40s (ignore the after pic, that comes later. Also there's already a misc thread about my hair transplant and invisalign treatment, so not going to touch on that here)

I started reading up more on self-improvement, and focusing on correcting things that I didn't like (aforementioned hair transplant). Started hitting the gym more, started playing sports, etc. But that one nagging issue was my skin. No matter what else I did, I still had chit-tier skin on my face. So I began scouring a bunch of different sources for info on what to do, and basically got a PhD in fixing skin/face problems along the way.

After years and years of research, here's the skincare routine that has completely changed my skin for the better. No more PIH, significantly minimized acne scars, and minimized/disappeared wrinkles.

One huge caveat: You must use sunscreen on a daily basis or you can damage your skin following this routine. UVA radiation is the No. 1 cause of skin damage - so you have to guard against it big time, especially since a few of the items on here will make your skin more photosensitive.

Entire routine takes 20 minutes in the morning (but you can do other things while certain components are drying), and 20 minutes at night. I'll include prices to show you this doesn't have to be an expensive routine.

Morning

1. Wash face with gel cleanser, not a foaming one. Foaming ones remove the water based dirt and whatnot from your face, but suck at removing oil/grease. A lathered up gel one will take care of both. I use Earth Science Clarifying Facial Wash (https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Science.../dp/B004FHDGLE), but prolly any gel cleanser will work. $10 for like 3 months use in one container.

2. Step out of the shower, towel dry your face, and apply toner (this will get rid of any residue the cleanser didn't get, so your face will be extra clean. Plus, if you use one of the ones with witch hazel in it, it'll help shrink your pores). Soak a cotton ball with the non-alcoholic toner and apply all over. I personally use Thayer's witch hazel toner https://www.thayers.com/shop-thayers...h-hazel-toner/
    Again, it's just $10 and one bottle will last like three months

I usually run a blowdryer on my hair and face after this step to speed things along.

3. Apply hyaluronic acid Put some on a cotton ball and rub on your lower eyelids/upper cheeks first. Then everywhere else on your face. Alternatively (if you have time), use the Japanese sheet mask method (google it or watch it on youtube).
    I usually use Hada Labo's hyaluronic lotion https://www.amazon.com/Hada-Labo-Gok.../dp/B000FQUGXA
    This is what gets rid of a lot of the wrinkles, and will help your skin look younger. Basically you're plumping up your skin layers by hydrating them with this, thereby preventing future "superficial-layer" (top few layers) skin wrinkles/cracks.
    This one I use is $12, will last two months.

4. After about 5 minutes, apply Vitamin C serum Go do other stuff to get ready for the day, like make your breakfast or iron your clothes. Then come back and apply a few drops of Vitamin C serum to a cotton ball and apply all over your face. Vitamin C does a ton of good stuff for your skin - it'll lightly exfoliate, heal some sun damage, lighten existing scars/redness, and even act as a low-level sunscreen.

One caveat regarding Vitamin C serums (and other serums like hyaluronic acid, vitamin A, etc): There are a chit-ton of scammers out there. Amazon's filled with garbage products when it comes to serums. Just because something is listed as "#1 best-seller for Vitamin C" (or something like that), it doesn't mean chit. Scammers use fake reviews (like several hundred all posted in the same month), as well as mad-libs style descriptions for each of them. It's just one or two companies that are making most of them, slapping a different label, and then copy-pasting the descriptions. Then they'll change one or two adjectives.

There is no "good deal" on topical Vitamin C serums. When it comes to serums, you really do get what you pay for, and if you only spend $15 or $9, you're actually just getting some glycerin mixed with water, with a drop of orange food coloring added.

Your only options are to go with companies that are widely trusted (like Paula's Choice or Drunk Elephant) or stuff recommended by non-amazon reviewer (like on beauty blogs or subreddits).

Personally I use the Paula's Choice Vitamin C serum. http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/ski...-Super-Booster

Yeah yeah, it's $45, but you can get it for $10 off using this link: https://goo.gl/Sf7Hqw
    (since I shop there I sometimes get discount codes emailed to me)

5. Wait five minutes, then apply your chemical exfolients. You know those St. Ives exfoliating scrubs? Do you have one? Throw it in the trash, or start using it to clean tile grout. It's not good for your face - physical exfoliants create tons of little microtears that invite acne-causing bacteria, and they can damage the moisture barrier of your skin. Rather, you should use chemical exfolients - light acids that temporarily lower the pH of your skin to break up the bond of dead surface cells. You apply a BHA (beta hydroxy acid) or an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and then the next time you wash your face you'll see a brighter younger layer of skin. The acids that are suitable for daily use (meaning you don't have to wash them off) are below 10% acid (I use 2% and 8% solutions). Anything stronger is a chemical peel, which you leave on for just a few minutes then wash off.

At this point I've had more acid on my face than a Pakistani girl trying to get an education. And they work - they get amazing results. BHA's help reduce oil production, close up pores, and basically "future-proofs" your skin by not giving it a reason to break out. AHA's are different - they'll fix issues in the here and now, like lighten reddish/pink blotches, lighten acne scars, and reduce (or remove) wrinkles found in the upper-layers of the skin. Soak a cotton ball in the bha first, apply to your face (especially the nose or anywhere that you can actually see pores). Then go ahead and soak the same cotton ball with the AHA and apply. Now go finish your breakfast or whatever - you need to chill for at least 15 minutes before the next step.

For BHA and AHA's, I usually use Paula's Choice exfolients:
    http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/ski...quid-Exfoliant ($28, lasts 3 months)
    http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/ski...-Gel-Exfoliant (also $28, lasts 3 months)

Like I mentioned before, you can get $10 off using this link https://goo.gl/Sf7Hqw

6. Apply moisturizer At this point I'm using combo moisturizer+SPF, but after your face has dried a bit from the acids, you'll want to put moisturizer all over. This is that key step that I wish I understood as a teenager - if your skin is dry, either you have to moisten it, or the skin will itself by producing oil (and therefore acne). Most common moisturizers (ie, Neutrogena) should work just fine. You may have to mix and match to find one that doesn't look greasy/wet on your skin. Which actually brings me to the final step...

7. Apply sunscreen. Turns out there's a whole underground world of sunscreen. Stuff that's legal in Europe and Korea, but not here. Physical sunscreens, chemical sunscreens, etc.
    I prefer using physical sunscreen (meaning it has minerals like zinc oxide that rest on the face and don't absorb) since you don't need to reapply. The chemical ones you do (and also may cause breakouts due to influencing hormones-srs). Here's an article that does a really, really good job of bringing you up to speed on sunscreens: https://vanityrex.com/2015/05/21/eve...unscreen-pt-1/

There is one problem with physical sunscreens - most leave what's known as a "white cast", or white shade that doesn't rub in. The solution I've found is to use one of the lightly beige-tinted kinds that are also moiturizers. There's a couple out there - I can't really recommend one particular kind because its all based on the tone of your skin (white, tan, brown, Indian, black, etc). You'll just need to google "tinted physical sunscreen".

At night

At night its time to clean your skin from the damage that occurred to it during the day. You don't need a sunscreen for this one.

1.Cleanser
    2. Toner
    3. Hyaluronic acid srs - try the sheet method once or twice. A fukkin box of japanese sheet masks is like $2 on amazon for like 2 months supply. I know from experience it does work.
    4. Vitamin C serum

5. Retinoid product In addition to no sunscreen, I don't use the exfolients at night either. You're exfoliated enough - plus, the acids will lower your skin pH down to 3, which inactivates retinol products (they only work at pH 5-5.6). Retinoid products are the other "wrinkle fighters" - they should tighten up the face and smooth out under-eye/upper cheek wrinkles. They also make the skin way more susceptible to sunlight damage, so you really have to wear sunscreen during the day.
    I alternate between ROC brands and Paula's Choice brands. Keep in mind though, over the counter retinols only work after undergoing conversion process on your skin, so they're not as effective as prescription retinoid creams. Also, if you ask a dermatologist for one, you might be able to get insurance to pay for it.
    http://www.skinacea.com/retinoids/ty...l#.V55xFugrKUl

6. Apply a night-time moisturizer Honestly you can just use any kind of moisturizer - I use the neutrogena pm one, as it has niacinimide in it (which also shrinks pores and fine lines).
    http://www.neutrogena.com/product/de...ortby=ourPicks It's 12 bucks

So to get youthful God-tier skin, you gotta spend $10+$10+$12+$45+$28+28+$30+$15+$12 = $190 every three months.

For me, spending $190 every three months is worth it to get good results. If you have any questions, let me know. I didn't really go to far into detail about sunscreens or the science of pH sequencing, but there's whole subreddits and blogs about that

TL;DR Cliffs:
    1) Gel cleanser
    2) Toner
    3) Hyaluronic acid
    4) Vitamin C serum
    5) Chemical exfolients
    6) Moisturizer
    7) Sunscreen
    (plus some variations at night)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's what I do - In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks man, I will try. I am going to have to get some additional products though.
    Cowboys
    Rockets
    Central Texas

Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jesus man, thats a lot of steps. I hear you on how important it is to take care of your skin, but is there a face wash out there that combines all this chit?

Personally, I use facewash when I shower. Then a mosturizing aftershave cream after I shave old school style with my DE razor. My skin has been doing well, but I still have some acne scars from my teens

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the sunscreen that I referenced in my first post. As of now, its the only sunscreen I'll use.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/ski...Defense-SPF-30

It's $30 but you can get $10 off using: https://goo.gl/Sf7Hqw
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: London, Paris, ýle-de-France, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickyBastar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uhhh

is there a slightly simpler routine? lol

GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregStren90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fap, cum and spread all over face = 10/10

Originally Posted by Raidersfan13 View Post
    Jesus man, thats a lot of steps. I hear you on how important it is to take care of your skin, but is there a face wash out there that combines all this chit?

Personally, I use facewash when I shower. Then a mosturizing aftershave cream after I shave old school style with my DE razor. My skin has been doing well, but I still have some acne scars from my teens
    That's the difference between "the asian method" and the western method. In the western method, you wanna combine as many steps as possible, but each step may be mediocre results. With the asian method, you're trying to find the best product for your skin that accomplishes each step.

Originally Posted by QuickyBastar View Post
    uhhh

is there a slightly simpler routine? lol
    Dude, it's 7 steps. Actually six if your moisturizer has sunscreen in it (or if your sunscreen has moisturizer in it). Six steps aint that bad. I suppose if you were to ditch anything, it would be the toner...but that's like 5 seconds, and helps guarantee that your face is 100% clean.

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to stick with my Vitamin C+E i got from eBay lmao. Way cheaper than $40 and another Misc Skin guru from a year ago posted it saying it was good

No retin A for you? Or did I miss that part

AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice OP.

Originally Posted by Rayaarito View Post
    I'm going to stick with my Vitamin C+E i got from eBay lmao. Way cheaper than $40 and another Misc Skin guru from a year ago posted it saying it was good

No retin A for you? Or did I miss that part

It's one of the night-time steps. (I just called it "retinol" or "retinoid" cream)

Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    That's the difference between "the asian method" and the western method. In the western method, you wanna combine as many steps as possible, but each step may be mediocre results. With the asian method, you're trying to find the best product for your skin that accomplishes each step.
    Fair enough man- Asian women have amazing skin, so you are definitely on to something. I added some of the stuff to my cart on Amazon. Not going to follow all these steps yet, but definitely I need to take better care of my skin.

In between which step do you shave, and what aftershave do you use?

PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it okay to use retin-a everynight or just for a period of a few weeks? I have a 2.5% tube that I've been using and it has been working. I also take 2g of vitamin C every morning in pill form instead of using a serum, is that not optimal?

I also take 20,000 IU of Beta Carotene sup, since misc says that's how you get glow. But is it vitamin A overkill with retin-a use?
    Last edited by PlateauTooSoon; 07-31-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had perfect skin before I started taking meds for IBD. Sh*t destroyed it and nothing short of accutane is going to fix it but I'm not allowed to use accutane... well I can but I value my liver.
    My AVI is my chest. Not a rock, not a wall, not an atlas stone... My chest

The Misc's resident IBD brah

*Crohn's disease crew *

*Sh*t enough in a day to fertilise a farm crew*

*Porcelain destroyer crew*

dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking good man.

Btw is the photo on the left before your hair trnasplant or after?

ALso mirin skin transformation.

I have a much simipler routine which has brought me big results:

-Mornings apply moisturizer with sunscreen -
    -only touch and wash face in the shower without hands and pat dry
    -apply retin-A at night after you apply moustirizer.

Although I just recently got off retin-A and will be using aloe vera

dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000)
    also OP i know this is your skin routine but I remember you from your ht thread.

Wanted to ask any questions about you and fin. How has it been? How much are you taking daily? Any side effects? low libido? semen effected?

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    used accutane. not natty

Originally Posted by PlateauTooSoon View Post
    Is it okay to use retin-a everynight or just for a period of a few weeks? I have a 2.5% tube that I've been using and it has been working. I also take 2g of vit c every morning in pill form instead of using a serum, is that not optimal?

I also take 20,000 IU of Beta Carotene sup, since misc says that's how you get glow. But is it vit A overkill with retin-a use?
    Regarding the Beta Carotene pills - I'm under the impression that your body only converts it when it needs to make Vitamin A. So I don't think you can hurt your liver on it (as opposed to Vitamin A palimitate, et al).

If your retin-a is a prescription strength one, then follow your docs orders. If its over the counter, then you can use it every night. Like I said, all over the counter vitamin A's go through a conversion process in your skin before being fully absorbed, so you can't really OD on that either (read the link I posted for that section - the skinacea one).

Vitamin C on the face is a huge biggie - the pill gets broken down in your stomach and spread out - we're trying to get a concentrated form into your dermis. Topical vitamin C is GOAT, and worth every penny.

Originally Posted by dd45778 View Post
    also OP i know this is your skin routine but I remember you from your ht thread.

Wanted to ask any questions about you and fin. How has it been? How much are you taking daily? Any side effects? low libido? semen effected?
    Fin has been fine. The stuff online about side-effects is all mental. I'm taking 1mg per day

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just use this and look 5 years younger.

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    any suggestions for a moisturizer that doesnt make you look greasy? i've tried a bunch and they all make my face shiny.

when you first started using the BHA did you start flaking a lot? i find i can only handle using it once every 3 days or so.

boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 OP is gay

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get on the tane

problem solved forever
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I aint got time for that. Will stick to current face routine of "just washing my fuking face" and pulling 6/7's. I'm okay with 6's and 7's. No need to jump up.
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I just use this and look 5 years younger.

raw shea butter crew. chit is legit
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    any suggestions for a moisturizer that doesnt make you look greasy? i've tried a bunch and they all make my face shiny.

when you first started using the BHA did you start flaking a lot? i find i can only handle using it once every 3 days or so.
    Specifically the sunscreen/moisturizer that I recommended. It works sooo good - no shiny look at all. It leaves a matte/soft look

starting weight: 120lbs PathToSage's Avatar
    PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    saw a thread on this earlier on the misc, my routine goes Cleanse/Moisturize in AM, and cleanse/exfoliate with BHA/moisturize in the PM. has been doing well so far
    *gonna make it crew*
    *positive crew*
    *hard on THOTs crew*

Need motivation?
    Skinny fat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171436881&p=1442533821#post1442533821

Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did not read

Or just moisturise from birth like all black people
    Clothes only fit for a month crew******
    My girl hates me training crew******
    Argue before during and after training crew******
    What's her problem crew******
    Maybe she's just jealous crew******
    Insecure biitch if you ask me crew******
    Lucky no ones asking crew******
    Most nights I sleep with one eye open just incase she deletes my account, coz I swear I'd never hit a women but her ass is pushing it crew******

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been doing almost the OP exactly, plus some other stuff, since Feb. Big difference already.