Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking The exercise for all ATHLETES | HEIGHTEN Vertical by 10"| gain speed

Ever since i've been in the fitness community and started to learn about major compound movements, Bench Squat Deadlift i've have been told to stay away from one movement. and that is?~~ The Trap Bar deadlift

You see This is because everyone has been informed that since in the Trap Bar or Hex( Whatever you wanna call it) everyone can lift MORE weight that it somehow makes it "easier" and it doesn't count. And you know what i'm here to say about that? B. U. L. L. S. H. I. T.

If anyone one of yall go to a NFL or NBA weightlifting gym you're going to see Trap Bars everywhere.

A study published back in 2001 by the Journal and strength Conditioning found that the Hex bar produces more Peak Force, Peak Velocity, Peak power- which is great for athletes. and on top of that the Hex bar uses 90% more of the Skeleton muscles compared to Squats and Deadlifts that only use 40 to 50%.

Meaning more muscles are engaged during the exercise which can PROBABLY give the reason why people can lift more on this exercise. And to top it off look at the Anatomy of the lift. During a Hex bar a person doesn't crouch as low to the ground as a normal deadlift, which means the Hex Bar mimics the movements of someone trying to jump, AND how the bar is gripped Vertically- People 100 times out of 10 jump with their arms Vertically.

And my favorite, The hex bar puts less strain on your Lumbar Spine. Tom Brady added a few inches on his Vertical simply by doing this one exercise. When Terron Beckham( OBJ Cousin) was training for the NFL all they made him do was TRAP BAR DEADLIFTS.

If your still not convinced about the benefits of Trap bar deadlifts check out this: stack.com /video / 2870437062001/elite-performance- with-mike- boyle -the- benefits -of- the- trap- bar- deadlift
    "The chains of habits are weak to be felt, until they are to strong to be broken!!"

IG:D_e_L_e_o_n_23
    YT: Its in the works !

Faster than Yesterday SprinterChick's Avatar
    SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOVE the Hex bar deadlift... I'm a sprinter/hurdler and it's helped a lot in my training. Totally agree bro!

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually trap bar DLs are highly recommended by a lot of athletic trainers as it's a simple movement and more forgiving form wise. Nothing new here.

KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am a fan of the Hex dead but I really had to LOL with the "Tom Brady added inches to his vert from this one exercise". I can guarantee no one cares what Tom Brady's vert is and i HIGHLY doubt it gets tested.
    I know the Pats actually fired their head strength coach this offseason so he has a new strength coach but athletes at that level are elite and I can promise you the training you think they do, they're really not… look up Buddy Morris/ Joe Kenn videos if you want to learn more.

Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey man That's What I Read on a Men Health and Fitness article about Trap Bar deadlifts. He was included.

And What your telling me is that their Training routines aren't as hard as I think they are?!
    "The chains of habits are weak to be felt, until they are to strong to be broken!!"

IG:D_e_L_e_o_n_23
    YT: Its in the works !

theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10) theFutureD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lucky bastards. All I gotta say.