Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lower Hyper - Home

RDLs
    87lbs x 8
    87lbs x 8
    87lbs x 8

Side Split Squats
    62lbs x 10
    62lbs x 8
    62lbs x 8

Deadman Quad Raises
    BW x 12
    BW x 12
    BW x 12
    BW x 12

GHRs
    BW x 12
    BW x 12
    BW x 12
    BW x 12

Single Leg Calf Raises
    25lbs x 12
    25lbs x 12
    25lbs x 12

Oh my glob, it's so humid, and I'm too damn sweaty. That said I've decided to record all my deadlifts. After recording my second set (because my first one didn't record) it's clear I need to. I need the reminder to sit my ass back more, lol. I was already planning to record my squats and sumos on power days, but my RDLs need work too.

Was working on better deadmans today, sometimes I don't keep my upper body lined with my legs, so I don't get all the load I should. So I focused on doing that better, and making sure ROM was good. So those were pretty ouch today. lol. Trying to hold better/longer with GHRs too, and between sets I wanted to change my song so I had to knee walk over to my stereo, because I wasn't going to stand after GHRs twice. >.<

Oh, and naturally, now that I have a rack, my side squats jumped up. Love having a rack, my legs can lift way more than my arms can.

Weighed in the exact same this week, and last time I weighed I was only up .2lbs in two weeks, so I'm gonna up my calories a bit. Notice the lack of complaining. Today will help, we're getting pizza for dinner, at least Jay thinks so so I hope we are. Just gotta not eat all of it at once... Hey don't judge me, it's amazing pizza.

Straps should be here today, tracking says out for delivery so they damn well better be. Might try a couple random deadlifts later just to give them a try (hey, it's still leg day). I get excited with new toys, so I don't want to wait until Monday.

Originally Posted by FallenAngel80 View Post
    I watched one...I'm going to have to watch more!!
    Oh, almost forgot, tell me if you come across the guy benching, on a GHR bench, with a curl bar. That's one of my favorites. >.<
    There's bad lifting/poor form, but other chit is beyond that. You just don't understand any of it, or how someone thought it up in the first place.
    Originally Posted by GingerHanna View Post
    Made me giggle... feels like me right now trying to get through the rest of this afternoon and convince myself I want to head into town to meet a friend despite the pouring rain!
    Lol, those days when you need preworkout for life.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yay for pizza!!!!!!

Oh, maybe I should be recording my RDL's as well
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice lower body workout Luna! I think I am going to record my deadlifts next week as well. Ohh and what was on the pizza?
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Yay for pizza!!!!!!

Oh, maybe I should be recording my RDL's as well
    I think everyone should at some point, just to make sure everything looks alright. Worst case, you wasted time finding out your form was perfect.
    Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Nice lower body workout Luna! I think I am going to record my deadlifts next week as well. Ohh and what was on the pizza?
    Yes! Do so! For the same reason I just gave Ananda.

It's gonna be buffalo chicken, it's my favorite next to their BBQ rib pizza (they have the BEST sauce on it).

So I tried out my straps! They're kinda awkward, I have teeny wrists, and the padding is weird/cheap so the strap doesn't tighten past the sown on pad. lol. They do work though, once the weight pulls they feel good, and tight. Plus they're a bit stiff so once they break in a bit it should be better. I like having the pads though because my pansy ass wrists will be cut into with a regular strap. For less than six bucks, they work well enough. Definitely gonna invest in Versa's someday though.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO how everyone always cheers for the pizza. That said...
    Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    It's gonna be buffalo chicken, it's my favorite next to their BBQ rib pizza (they have the BEST sauce on it).
    HNNGGG!!! Wow bbq rib pizza is a badass idea too! Some of the best pizzas I've ever had were some kind of bbq chicken though, it takes everything awesome and puts it on one round meal of epicness.

So I tried out my straps! They're kinda awkward, I have teeny wrists, and the padding is weird/cheap so the strap doesn't tighten past the sown on pad. lol. They do work though, once the weight pulls they feel good, and tight. Plus they're a bit stiff so once they break in a bit it should be better. I like having the pads though because my pansy ass wrists will be cut into with a regular strap. For less than six bucks, they work well enough. Definitely gonna invest in Versa's someday though.
    Lol'd at pansy ass. Any plain straps I ever used always left me slightly bloodied too, the padding will be a huge help. Hell even my current belt digs into my torso and makes it look like some kinky stuff was gong on lulz.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Well, a lot of trees down around here over the weekend. A lot of rain, and wind, and power outages. It was out all Sat night, and it's so hard to sleep when it's that fluffin' hot. Plus we missed Adult Swim's anime night. T_T I know I've seen DBZ multiple times, but come on.

Saw Lights Out while we were waiting for the power to come back on Sunday. I wouldn't recommend paying to see it. You now it's going to be relying on jump scares, but still, for f*ck's sake. Though seeing the boyfriend who couldn't act worth a damn get clothes-lined was pretty hilarious. I can't complain too much without spoilers, but maybe wait until you can watch it cheaper... or until Chiller gets the rights to it. lol

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    LMAO how everyone always cheers for the pizza. That said...

HNNGGG!!! Wow bbq rib pizza is a badass idea too! Some of the best pizzas I've ever had were some kind of bbq chicken though, it takes everything awesome and puts it on one round meal of epicness.

Lol'd at pansy ass. Any plain straps I ever used always left me slightly bloodied too, the padding will be a huge help. Hell even my current belt digs into my torso and makes it look like some kinky stuff was gong on lulz.
    Lol, pizza is a just a great delivery system for all sorts of things. You just take something awesome, put it on pizza with a buttload of mozzarella, and it's great. On a related note, a lot of debate on FB lately about whether or not pineapples belong on pizza. >.<

Yeah there was a cheaper pair without padding, but given the reviews I decided not to chance it. Today's heavy leg day so I get to see how they hold up with more weight.

Lower Power - Home

Glute Bridges
    87lbs x 60sec
    87lbs x 60sec
    87lbs x 60sec

Squats
    97lbs x 5
    97lbs x 5
    97lbs x 5

Sumo Deadlifts
    127lbs x 3
    127lbs x 3
    127lbs x 3

Cut out the split squats, my back was being a little stubborn, and I generally wasn't feeling it today. Might take a deload soon, especially since I have the chance to before the CP logging starts.

Bridges were rough to start, back was acting up this morning, but I think the bridges helped it a bit. BW bridges are ones of the things I'm supposed to do for it, so apparently something is right about them, lol.

Squats were good. Since I'm doing them by my bed for safety reasons it's like using a box so it's hard to get 100% parallel, but I also know that I'm getting that far down each time.

Deadlifts were... eh. I have work to do. I got the back thing sorted out more, but had trouble locking out my knees sometimes. They're way too far forward at the bottom of the lift, so that's the next point to tackle. I think I'll drop the weight back down until I've got the form down better. I don't think having a shorter bar is doing me any favors being as tall as I am. Can't get my stance any wider, and I do like a wide stance. Had a proper bar when I hit my PR, and I had mirrors to know my form was better than it is now.

Just a matter of adjusting a bit, recording it helps so I can see what I'm doing and correct it until I've got it correct. Straps help too, now that I'm not so focused on not dropping the bar it's easier to focus on the rest of the lift.

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Going great in here.

Love your squat rack. Just goes to show yah what little ingenuity will do.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cut out the split squats, my back was being a little stubborn, and I generally wasn't feeling it today. Might take a deload soon, especially since I have the chance to before the CP logging starts.
    Do you work in regular deloads, or do you tend to do a deload when you feel your body needs it?

I never really deloaded and they only happened if I went away on holiday somewhere and couldn't work out. I'm looking forward to having a total break from working out on holiday but perhaps I need to work them in more often.
    - Fallen Angel -

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169571783

Training PRs: 170/104/260
    Meet PRs: 149/93/220

Goals: 200/132/300

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw Lights Out while we were waiting for the power to come back on Sunday. I wouldn't recommend paying to see it. You now it's going to be relying on jump scares, but still, for f*ck's sake. Though seeing the boyfriend who couldn't act worth a damn get clothes-lined was pretty hilarious. I can't complain too much without spoilers, but maybe wait until you can watch it cheaper... or until Chiller gets the rights to it. lol
    Oh bummer! The previews are great, I had high hopes for that one. Have I mentioned I LOVE scary movies? It's unfortunate how many are crappy though.

A deload sounds good since we are officially two weeks from the logging
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Going great in here.

Love your squat rack. Just goes to show yah what little ingenuity will do.
    Thanks. It' not perfect, but it sure as hell works. lol.
    Do you work in regular deloads, or do you tend to do a deload when you feel your body needs it?

I never really deloaded and they only happened if I went away on holiday somewhere and couldn't work out. I'm looking forward to having a total break from working out on holiday but perhaps I need to work them in more often.
    I tend to do them when I feel the need to, which tends to be fairly regular anyway. It's usually more of a mental/motivational thing. Like I won't feel so much like I'm just too exhausted physically, just my head stops being in it, and the week off helps get me in gear again.
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Oh bummer! The previews are great, I had high hopes for that one. Have I mentioned I LOVE scary movies? It's unfortunate how many are crappy though.

A deload sounds good since we are officially two weeks from the logging
    I kinda figured it'd be a jump-scare movie from the previews, which it was. I just felt the plot had a bit of a hole in it, and the relationship between the girl and her boyfriend was pretty cliche. I don't regret watching it, I just didn't feel it was worth the price of going to the movies, lol. Got a few laughs out of it too.

Yeah, usually it's about six weeks between deloads for me, and since the promo will be about that long I should take the break and get all recharged for it. Just gotta smash through the rest of this week.

FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tend to do them when I feel the need to, which tends to be fairly regular anyway. It's usually more of a mental/motivational thing. Like I won't feel so much like I'm just too exhausted physically, just my head stops being in it, and the week off helps get me in gear again.
    I think I need to listen to my mind too then. I've been getting that recently, like struggling with motivation which is unlike me. Lifting lighter for a week might be good for me so I'll keep them in mind to do from now on
    - Fallen Angel -

I think I need to listen to my mind too then. I've been getting that recently, like struggling with motivation which is unlike me. Lifting lighter for a week might be good for me so I'll keep them in mind to do from now on
    I do inactive deloads. That's because I'm lazy though, lol. My last deload was more of an active one though because I was on vacay, and trying to workout, but without much equipment. Probably should do some lifting, but the week off works for my brain so I'm not worried. If I start seeing too much of a negative impact, like strength loss or something, down the line I may switch.

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice workout Luna! Those are some awesome glute bridges. I wish I could hold mine for even like 10 seconds. LOL

I do inactive deloads. That's because I'm lazy though, lol. My last deload was more of an active one though because I was on vacay, and trying to workout, but without much equipment. Probably should do some lifting, but the week off works for my brain so I'm not worried. If I start seeing too much of a negative impact, like strength loss or something, down the line I may switch.
    I do too. Well I don't usually lift any weights anyway.
    Last edited by viccles007; 08-15-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Nice workout Luna! Those are some awesome glute bridges. I wish I could hold mine for even like 10 seconds. LOL

I do too. Well I don't usually lift any weights anyway.
    They were pretty ouch today. Trying to get through the last set like "it's been ten seconds for three hours now!" >.<

At least I'm not the only one. I do usually keep doing stretches and some cardio, gotta get off my butt and do something.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great workout Luna! I'm always so impressed you're doing a weighted glute bridge. I thought I was doing ok at the bw ones holding them for a minute then I see this chick at the gym doing one and I see only her hands/feet are touching the floor, head is elevated. I kinda rest on the top of my head too so I guess I'm glute bridging wrong.

Deloads of doing nothing are pretty awesome haha, that's what I usually do. Yeah that'd be perfect to line that up where you're coming back right when the promo logs start. That's what I tried to do and as soon as it was over they delayed the promo, of course, lol.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Yeah, you've got to do what works for you. I must admit I'm looking forward to a total week off in a few weeks' time
    - Fallen Angel -

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Great workout Luna! I'm always so impressed you're doing a weighted glute bridge. I thought I was doing ok at the bw ones holding them for a minute then I see this chick at the gym doing one and I see only her hands/feet are touching the floor, head is elevated. I kinda rest on the top of my head too so I guess I'm glute bridging wrong.

Deloads of doing nothing are pretty awesome haha, that's what I usually do. Yeah that'd be perfect to line that up where you're coming back right when the promo logs start. That's what I tried to do and as soon as it was over they delayed the promo, of course, lol.
    That sounds awful, my wrists would hurt so bad. Most of what I've seen is people doing them with their head, and shoulders on the floor. Which would be fine with bw, but once you start using weights gravity starts to suck.

I think it being such a mental thing having the whole week off helps more. Like one of those "you miss it once it's gone" sorta things. By the end of the week I'm just ready to get back on track.
    Yeah, you've got to do what works for you. I must admit I'm looking forward to a total week off in a few weeks' time
    I can see how active deloads would probably be better for some, especially people who do athletic stuff (sports, powerlifting comps) and don't want to be inactive for any long stretch.
    Even if I got to a point of doing active deloads, I think I'd still need off once in awhile though. Sometimes you need a break.

Upper Power - Home

Decline Push Ups
    BW x 8
    BW x 8
    BW x 7

Pendlay Row
    92lbs x 3
    92lbs x 3
    92lbs x 3

OHP
    52lbs x 8
    52lbs x 8
    52lbs x 6

BB Curl
    42lbs x 10
    42lbs x 10
    42lbs x 10

French Press
    42lbs x 10
    42lbs x 10
    42lbs x 10

I was not in it to start, but the Pendlay rows, and OHPs made my day.
    Using straps on the rows, because 92lbs is a lot of weight, and I want to be focused on my back, not my hands. I'm not shorting myself on the exercise this way, right? Not going to use them on my lighter, higher volume days though, as I can still manage the weight fine.

OHPs though, omg. I figured a 10lb jump would be a bit much, so upped 5lbs and still managed 8 reps on the first two sets. O.O They felt stronger/better too, even on the shaky final rep. I guess next time I'll be upping it again, thankfully I have the rack, because it was hard to set up with the weight it's at now three times.

Did lose a rep on push ups, but given that I was trying to focus on range of motion, I'll take it.

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those are some strong rows and ohp's woman!

I don't thinks using straps on rows is bad at all. Do that myself. Its about the back after all and grip gets tested on deads and such.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use straps on all of my rows. If you ever find your grip is lagging, you can train for it specifically, but unless you compete in a strength sport, you probably won't ever need to do that.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Those are some strong rows and ohp's woman!

I don't thinks using straps on rows is bad at all. Do that myself. Its about the back after all and grip gets tested on deads and such.
    Thanks. I don't know about my shoulders, but there might be some muscle memory involved with my back from helping out around a barn when I was younger. At least it's the only thing I can think of to explain why my tiny back muscles can haul so much weight. lol

Well I use them for deads too, though I don't want to use them on all sets, just when my grip starts wearing too bad. Especially the RDLs since they have more volume, and no resetting.

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    I use straps on all of my rows. If you ever find your grip is lagging, you can train for it specifically, but unless you compete in a strength sport, you probably won't ever need to do that.
    Awesome. My hands aren't made for grip strength, lol. I have small hands to go with my tiny wrists. One of them (my right/dominant hand) is pretty fluffed up on top of that. I don't know how bad it is, but I know it's not right.