JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AI Sports Nutrition Promo: Favorite Baseball team and why (win some TestoPro XT)

RULES to win-if you aren't eligible for winning via the rules and want to participate, please state beforehand that you're only participating , everyone is welcomed to participate
    Must live in the USA to win
    Be 18 years or older to win
    Can not have won or LOGGED anything for AI SPORTS NUTRITION in 90 days to win
    winner will be chosen by me and will be chosen anytime
    *Must leave a forum review and a store review
    Everyone is welcomed to participate just say not eligible to win if you are not eligible

who is your favorite baseball team and why?

Winner wins some TestoPro XT
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great promo John. I don't watch baseball, but I am from Minnesota so I'll say Twins. I have to support my home boys.

Lets see more entries.

TestoPro XT is for the grabs. It's a great testosterone booster that is finally not in a proprietary blend, which means you can see that we dosed everything correctly.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    St. Louis Cardinals

I've been a fan ever since I was a little kid, watching players like Ozzie Smith and Willie McGee tear things up. St Louis has the best fans in baseball.
    RIP Kobe :(

Colts-Bulls-Kobe-Stl Cards

Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I was born and raised in San Diego and always loyal!

dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Born and raised in Michigan. Have always been a Tigers fan because of this. Growing up the only channel we had with baseball was WGN so I saw a ton of Cub's games. Somehow became a Pirates fan as well. Favorite player was Andy Van Slyke. Back then they also had Bonds and Bonilla, and Bonds was about my size, LOL. Manager was Jim Leyland. When Leyland came to Detroit in 2006 to manage, and Van Slyke to coach first base, my love for the Tigers rekindled. Van Slyke always loved the game and had fun. Just like Miggy. I don't think anyone else in baseball has as much fun as he does. I went to 3 games in 2012 when he won the triple crown. I saw him play at Comerica, Wrigley and US Cellular. He homered at all 3 games I was at. I will never forget this.

If you can rely on your ability, you don't have to worry about reliability.

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ive been a Dodgers fan for almost 50 years now and ive stuck with them through the good times and the bad....thats just what true fans do.

seen alot of great players come and go over the years. players like Garvey, Fernando and Hershiser from the past and now players like Kershaw and Seager!

through all that time there has been one constant.....Vin Scully. Scully has been the voice of the Dodgers for 67 years now and he is one of the BIGGEST reasons i became a Dodger fan. Scully is the only man ive ever heard who could make you SEE the game while listening to it on the radio. he has announced that this will be his final season and for me, the game just wont be the same.

like i said earlier, ive been a Dodger fan for 50 years and for every one of them, Scully has been at my side. making me feel like i was at the Stadium, enjoying a beer and a Dodgerdog even if i was just sitting in my car with the game on the radio! i literally grew up with Vin Scully and while the games will go on after this year, a huge piece of baseball history and of my past will be missing. Dodger fan or not...enjoy him while you can because there will never be another Vin Scully!!

***im at the age where a quality Test Booster can be a great help in ALL facets of my life...not just in the gym. ive checked the ingredient list of TestoPro XT and was very happy to see a simple but effective formulation consisting of some of my favorite Test optimizing ingredients, all in efficacious dosages. im very interested in comparing TestoPro XT to other products ive used in the past.... thanks for a sweet opportunity.

GO BLUE!

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not applying but Ill bump with a SAN Diego Padres post
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Texas Rangers

[img]http://www.star-********.com/sports/mlb/texas-rangers/pb0b62/picture77974327/ALTERNATES/FREE_640/Odor%20early[/img]

Rowdiest team in baseball

But seriously besides the fighting, some of the best times of my life have been at Globe Life.
    That world series run was something else
    See natypes sig

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cory2731 View Post
    ive been a Dodgers fan for almost 50 years now and ive stuck with them through the good times and the bad....thats just what true fans do.

seen alot of great players come and go over the years. players like Garvey, Fernando and Hershiser from the past and now players like Kershaw and Seager!

through all that time there has been one constant.....Vin Scully. Scully has been the voice of the Dodgers for 67 years now and he is one of the BIGGEST reasons i became a Dodger fan. Scully is the only man ive ever heard who could make you SEE the game while listening to it on the radio. he has announced that this will be his final season and for me, the game just wont be the same.

like i said earlier, ive been a Dodger fan for 50 years and for every one of them, Scully has been at my side. making me feel like i was at the Stadium, enjoying a beer and a Dodgerdog even if i was just sitting in my car with the game on the radio! i literally grew up with Vin Scully and while the games will go on after this year, a huge piece of baseball history and of my past will be missing. Dodger fan or not...enjoy him while you can because there will never be another Vin Scully!!

***im at the age where a quality Test Booster can be a great help in ALL facets of my life...not just in the gym. ive checked the ingredient list of TestoPro XT and was very happy to see a simple but effective formulation consisting of some of my favorite Test optimizing ingredients, all in efficacious dosages. im very interested in comparing TestoPro XT to other products ive used in the past.... thanks for a sweet opportunity.

GO BLUE!
    I can empathize. John Miller and Joe Angel were voices of the Orioles from as far back as I remember listening to baseball. I remember people yelling Eddie, eddie, for Eddie Murry, im thinking mid eighties, and i still remember where I was , who I was with, the lighting of the house etc. I listened to them from at least mid eighties to early, maybe mid nineties on the radio, while playing it with a good friend and practicing pitching as my grandfather was triple a pitcher, and tried out for washington senators and brooklyn dodgers , he never made it professional . he later coached boys and umpired. One of his boys made the orioles for two weeks lol

oh man I have cards of Nolan Ryan from late 80's, early 90's think I got a texas ranger card of him on a horse and in cowboy boots if i remember right. That was one tough bugger it appears lol

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    I can empathize. John Miller and Joe Angel were voices of the Orioles from as far back as I remember listening to baseball. I remember people yelling Eddie, eddie, for Eddie Murry, im thinking mid eighties, and i still remember where I was , who I was with, the lighting of the house etc. I listened to them from at least mid eighties to early, maybe mid nineties on the radio, while playing it with a good friend and practicing pitching as my grandfather was triple a pitcher, and tried out for washington senators and brooklyn dodgers , he never made it professional . he later coached boys and umpired. One of his boys made the orioles for two weeks lol

oh man I have cards of Nolan Ryan from late 80's, early 90's think I got a texas ranger card of him on a horse and in cowboy boots if i remember right. That was one tough bugger it appears lol
    oh yeahhhh... give me a Scully or Miller (even though he does the HATED Giants now!) any day over most of the analytics obsessed, talking heads you find on most broadcasts today. a real announcer is a storyteller and each new game is a new chapter...they just have the ability to make the game come alive in your mind!

i kick myself everytime i think about how much my 1000s of baseball cards might have been worth today if i hadnt destroyed, traded or lost them. but then again, finding creative ways to abuse your cards was one of the great joys of childhood....such nice memories! LOL

yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yosefmax88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

RULES to win-if you aren't eligible for winning via the rules and want to participate, please state beforehand that you're only participating , everyone is welcomed to participate
    Must live in the USA to win
    Be 18 years or older to win
    Can not have won or LOGGED anything for AI SPORTS NUTRITION in 90 days to win
    winner will be chosen by me and will be chosen anytime
    *Must leave a forum review and a store review
    Everyone is welcomed to participate just say not eligible to win if you are not eligible

who is your favorite baseball team and why?

Winner wins some TestoPro XT
    HAHAHA wow SMETON! You know my favorite team, I LIVE in BALTIMORE brah !!!

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Born and raised in Vero Beach so Naturally I'm a dodger fan! Don't know how many players Ive met over the years.

dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Adding this video just for fun. Any baseball fan should appreciate this.

bump for your fav baseball team and why

Online coaching avilable

bump for your fav baseball team and why

2 games behind the Giants and closing fast! the final 3 games of the season are in SF and will decide it...its gonna be a great race to the wire. gotta love it..... GO BLUE!!!

Bump for some last minute trade deadline action! Been relatively quiet this year...

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bruce to the mets was pretty big. Dodgers got reddick and may send puig to the white sucks for quitana and another player or so

Originally Posted by bucsdodgers View Post
    Bruce to the mets was pretty big. Dodgers got reddick and may send puig to the white sucks for quitana and another player or so
    Dodgers just got Jesse Chavez from Toronto

liked seeing the Giants giving up Duffy in the Moore trade. he always played way over his head against the Dodgers.

Originally Posted by cory2731 View Post
    liked seeing the Giants giving up Duffy in the Moore trade. he always played way over his head against the Dodgers.
    winner

Online coaching avilable

Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not eligible as I've won in the past 90 days, but big Twins fan. Should finally be competitive again 2-3 years.

jlegg410 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Baltimore Orioles for sure. It's been a rough road for us the last 20 years but I really think we have a core of players that can go all the way. Still a little iffy on our pitching but our offense can put up a lot of runs and fast. Go O's