Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Do you guys have samples? I deal with psychological issues with foods lol, no joke. I don't like to try new things, im crazy picky. I still have not grown the balls to try silk milk after becoming lactose intolerant lmao. srs

Mike
    Hit me with a PM.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Do you guys have samples? I deal with psychological issues with foods lol, no joke. I don't like to try new things, im crazy picky. I still have not grown the balls to try silk milk after becoming lactose intolerant lmao. srs

Mike
    Silk what? Soy milk? Not missing out. Cashew or almond milk? Get on that train! (Actually I usually go with Almond Breeze for almond milk, Silk for cashew).
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea Soy milk, no thanks.

The non-dairy world belongs to Almond and Cashew. Just recently saw an Almond + Cashew blend. Yes please.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm currently using VEGA One, and from the profile you posted this seems even better than what's in VEGA One. I'm not sure if the OP has tried VEGA One, but just was wanting to know how it compares (outside of the label, taste etc).

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good review OP. Looking forward to another thick properly flavored (label claim meeting) powder on the market.

Will stock up on the Insider.

inb4notrealprotein

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AcidBarrel View Post
    I'm currently using VEGA One, and from the profile you posted this seems even better than what's in VEGA One. I'm not sure if the OP has tried VEGA One, but just was wanting to know how it compares (outside of the label, taste etc).
    You didn't read it all!

Near the bottom of his review:

Originally Posted by hammocka View Post
    These flavors are the tastiest vegan protein powders I have consumed (I have tried Raw Fusion, VegaOne (both the original and the ‘Sport’ series), MRM Veggie protein, Sun Warrior, and a few others).
    PEScience Representative
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

www.********.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining
    www.instagram.com/bdccarpenter
    www.youtube.com/bcpersonaltraining
    www.twitter.com/bdccarpenter

AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bencarpenter View Post
    You didn't read it all!

Near the bottom of his review:
    I completely over looked that part. My bad. I was pretty tired from playing Basketball! I feel like a moron sometimes. Ahaha, I read everything very carefully, just not that last part.
    Last edited by AcidBarrel; 07-28-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Goodnight Sweet Prince CashmereEsquire's Avatar
    CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CashmereEsquire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ordered two tubs of the Chocolate. PES has never let me down so I`m excited to see their take on a Market that typically produces terrible tasting Protein.

Question though, I don't really care but I noticed many of the Vegan Proteins market themselves as "Non GMO" as Vegans tend to be very particular about that, would this protein be considered "Non GMO"? Typically this would be identified on the label as it earns extra points for marketing.
    Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/KingCashmereEsq

hammocka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Update:

i am glad you guys like the review. After a few days of use, it seems to taste better each day I use it, LOL! It must be placebo!

With that said, the chocolate bliss is by far my favorite. Vanilla is very hard to do in a vegan protein. I have actually added sugar in the raw, one packet, to 8 ounces of water with my shakes, and that seems to help sweeten it a little bit.

Ben Carpenter - if you read this, really suggest they, meaning PES, pushes for a chocolate peanut butter vegan series flavor. I'm pretty sure if you can nail that, you will own the market.

hammocka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the GMO thing typically comes from vegan extremism, where organic and non-GMO is greatly superior, in their perspective, but it is really unwarranted when you look at the scientific data. But I agree that marketing would be a good idea, insofar as they don't downright lie about their product (we all know the loopholes in what you can put on a supplement label)

Tclavagnier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope it's alright that I'm replying to this thread after it's been so long. (new here) But I just got my first tub of the chocolate flavour. Tastes amazing, but has anyone else experienced finding white "fibres/strands" in the protein? I found some attached to my scoop so I thought perhaps it was plastic strands from the production of the scooper, I washed it and ensured they were completely gone then when I swished my scoop back around in the protein and pulled it out I could see there were more on it. Should I be worried? Lol

Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey Velvetmonkey
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Yea this might end up in your rotation
    Huge fan of Vega, it's a solid product. I've been using the Mocha one for years now.