Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on proudmanlet advice thread

Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    reading this thread makes me feel inadequate as fuk..

why havent they made penis enlargement any better? like, if u want a thicker dick in 2016, all they can do is taking fat from your lovehandles and put it in your dick, a result that last 6 months until you have to do it all over again, cause the fat evaporates.
    My dick is tall and skinny just like me bro, gotta get you a bathmate penis pump, puts on some mad girth, it's only temporary and when you go flaccid it can look deformed due to the extra mass that doesn't go flaccid. . .but it's worth it, lasts about 24 hours for a 15-30 minute session. Doesn't do much for length I don't think, I hit the end of the tube so can't speak to that but can add a solid inch girth wise. Srssly. PM me if you want, no homo simpson.

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    lol well tbh it has been called that before

Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    reading this thread makes me feel inadequate as fuk..

why havent they made penis enlargement any better? like, if u want a thicker dick in 2016, all they can do is taking fat from your lovehandles and put it in your dick, a result that last 6 months until you have to do it all over again, cause the fat evaporates.

fuk this fukkin gay earth

and by gay, i mean south park meaning gay
    A bunch of males e-statting their dink sizes to impress other guys is making you feel inadequate...?

L O L
    O
    L

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have not had length be an issue before, I am 7.25" long with a good upward curve (just under 8" if measured with a tailor's tape instead of a straight ruler).

Girth is another story...when girls managed it, they loved it. When they couldn't, it really sucked. I am at 6.75" girth and it has caused problems.

Big girth is great when they can take it, but a lot of fun stuff is off the table right away.

BRB never done anal
    BRB blow jobs last for 20 seconds once fully hard, then their jaw can't take it
    BRB always must use lots of lube
    BRB no such thing as a spontaneous quickie...tons of foreplay and lube needed to get her ready for it

Would not mind losing and inch of girth to be honest. It is good times to swing it around and have girls mirin up to the point that it has to go in a hole...then it becomes serious business.

aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    girth is more important, tfw when long azz skinny pencil dik

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlueSasquatch View Post
    In on p

My dick is tall and skinny just like me bro, gotta get you a bathmate penis pump, puts on some mad girth, it's only temporary and when you go flaccid it can look deformed due to the extra mass that doesn't go flaccid. . .but it's worth it, lasts about 24 hours for a 15-30 minute session. Doesn't do much for length I don't think, I hit the end of the tube so can't speak to that but can add a solid inch girth wise. Srssly. PM me if you want, no homo simpson.

tp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/w1200-h630-p-nu/black-kid-oh-snap.gif[/img]
    bathmate really works on girth, really? i thought it was just bogus
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cellular mitosis, bruh.

you have to incorporate kegels, jelqing, and cock ring into it as well, though, and wear the cock ring for a decent amount of time.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    I have not had length be an issue before, I am 7.25" long with a good upward curve (just under 8" if measured with a tailor's tape instead of a straight ruler).

Girth is another story...when girls managed it, they loved it. When they couldn't, it really sucked. I am at 6.75" girth and it has caused problems.

Big girth is great when they can take it, but a lot of fun stuff is off the table right away.

BRB never done anal
    BRB blow jobs last for 20 seconds once fully hard, then their jaw can't take it
    BRB always must use lots of lube
    BRB no such thing as a spontaneous quickie...tons of foreplay and lube needed to get her ready for it

Would not mind losing and inch of girth to be honest. It is good times to swing it around and have girls mirin up to the point that it has to go in a hole...then it becomes serious business.

I love the feeling when you are banging a sloot and she says to handle you she is going to need lube and lots of foreplay, then you think for a second and realize she definiely has experience with other big dicks to know this, and most likely has experience with a LOT of dicks if she is this experienced with really big dicks,
    aw fuk bye
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Works great on girth, dunno on length. It'll make you girthy as fuk but sort of soft, basically pulls in extra blood or liquid idk exactly what but its like you put on one of these winter coats on him.

Doesn't seem to effect the head any, and near the base where the rubber is, doesn't allow for as much expansion so you can get ring like imprints. Also the thinnest skinned areas are effected the most, so the sensitive skin between the head and shaft can inflate more than the rest, so if you go extreme and wear it for to long it looks like you have a skin donut. All effects are temporary, 24 hours at most before you're back to normal, but dik game is still harder/slightly larger for a few more days.

Originally Posted by VocelLoser View Post
    cellular mitosis, bruh.

you have to incorporate kegels, jelqing, and cock ring into it as well, though, and wear the cock ring for a decent amount of time.
    You don't have to, those are supposed to make any changes more permanent or expand the duration but lmao at 20 minutes during a shower vs daily penis growth regimen.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cannonhand7 View Post
    true although sucks when my oral game is so on point that they cum from it then I go to make them cum from sex again and theyre already so wet and tight that its legit hard not to cum faster than usual
    Those feels when your mouth performance is so on point
    she's lost all bodily fluids and penor is refused entry
    5'8.5 and call it 5'9 crew

Ex knee dragger crew

Nofap 2016 crew

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    I love the feeling when you are banging a sloot and she says to handle you she is going to need lube and lots of foreplay, then you think for a second and realize she definiely has experience with other big dicks to know this, and most likely has experience with a LOT of dicks if she is this experienced with really big dicks,
    aw fuk bye
    Great for randoms, but I am married now...fukkin annoying as hell when you both are horny as hell and just want a quickie.

Sitting at the table having a coffee, wife is at the sink in a little t-shirt and panties. She is giggling around, you are getting all fukkin hot and bothered...she sees the look on your face and the swelling in your crotch, it's on! Ok...get the lube. Ok, get a couple of fingers in there first to start the procress. Ok, suck my dick before it gets 100% hard and you can't do it. Ok, put it in slowly and just gently slide back and forth. Ok, 5 minutes later finally got it all the way in and can start to fukk a little harder and faster. Ok, you get the idea.

The spontaneous aspect of sex is removed...your cawk becomes an alien object that her puss needs preparation for. Can't ever just get in there and bang away. Maybe I just want that because I can't have it...dunno.

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cannonhand7 View Post
    not really about length its the thickness and banging into their cervix hard that hurts.
    Thick dick crew checking in aka best crew
    girth seems to be better than length. a pencil thin dic doesn't have the same feeling as something 6" or more in girth. a good 7 or 8 inches in length and 6" or more in girth will make quite the impression; sometimes depending on where you put it, that impression can last a couple days!

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It sucks having a small dik but what sucks more is that I haven't used it once in 27 years of life
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    It sucks having a small dik but what sucks more is that I haven't used it once in 27 years of life
    forgive English

5 miles a day, keeps the gain away

boxing crew

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Foreplay. Get her wet, then one finger and then two (and maybe three). Put her on her back, pelvis pushed up and gradually push it in. It won't go in at first, but she'll eventually give in and there will be room to enter. Once the head is in, it's just a matter of letting her gradually adjust and take more of it.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great for randoms, but I am married now...fukkin annoying as hell when you both are horny as hell and just want a quickie.

The spontaneous aspect of sex is removed...your cawk becomes an alien object that her puss needs preparation for. Can't ever just get in there and bang away. Maybe I just want that because I can't have it...dunno.
    Why is it great for randoms, they generally had looser vaginas?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powersupplyfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats why its good having small dink, u can go balls deep and even put balls in her vajine and fuk her with your ballsack

TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) TheNextGOAT is just really nice. (+1000)
    If she's turned on enough she won't feel any pain no matter how deep, she'll only be sore afterwards.
    *New York City crew
    *Yankees crew
    *Persian crew
    *French Canadian crew
    *Mixed crew
    *If you can't dance you're beta crew
    *Long legs or GTFO crew
    *Atheist crew
    *Cat Owner crew

bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm 7.5 if fully hard but usually more like 7 since I'm not usually fully. With current GF who is 5'9 it hurts her all the time if I go hard. Smashed many tiny 5'0 girls hard as I could no hurt. So size of girl doesn't matter.

TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaleOfUs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheNextGOAT View Post
    If she's turned on enough she won't feel any pain no matter how deep, she'll only be sore afterwards.

and that only the first few times, than she'll get used to it and stop being sore.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Why is it great for randoms, they generally had looser vaginas?
    No, because I didn't give a fukk if it hurt or not. Don't want my wife to develop a negative association with sex.

J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by masterofsex48 View Post
    no such thing as 'big' dicks, there was a study and they found that literally 0.1% of the population have dicks over 7 inches, those that do are frauds or mutations like having 6 fingers
    lmao .1 of the pop I find that hard to believe. Brb comfortably in the .1% then.

And it's quite easy, lock on to those hips and she won't be going no where. Seriously though Most legit can't take it balls deep though even the bigger girls,best thing to do first is get her really wet before fking. Rare to find a chick who can get more than half in her mouth which sucks. That said still wouldn't trade it in for a "medium" sized dink.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bchap05 View Post
    I'm 7.5 if fully hard but usually more like 7 since I'm not usually fully. With current GF who is 5'9 it hurts her all the time if I go hard. Smashed many tiny 5'0 girls hard as I could no hurt. So size of girl doesn't matter.
    7inches aint that big just slightly above average. And just because it hurts her doesnt mean it hurts all woman that size. Woman's vaginas are based off of two things, the overall size of the vagina and opening, and the muscles inside. If a woman has reservations about sex either with her body, with her mood, her hormones, or some psychological issue from say childhood or sexual trauma, things happen with the muscles that will cause them pain, so even a 6'4 woman with a gaping vagina can feel pain. But a smaller girl will have a higher chance of anatomically having a smaller vagina and opening and the pain they feel is from it literally being too tight of a fit.
    Girls vaginas are very closely tied to their emotions but if emotions and their psyche are all even across the board, smaller woman will have more trouble with a big dink than larger women.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, because I didn't give a fukk if it hurt or not. Don't want my wife to develop a negative association with sex.
    you're a gentleman! Keep that vagina happy and it will keep you happy.

FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im 7" and i can say size isn't everything.. Its about the stroke

AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000)
    7.5' hard with slightly over 6 girth. brb can never get deep throated.cant go ham in doggy. cant smash like i want to in missionary

zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14
    4 inch crew

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just LMAO at this thread. Everyone knows most people ITT are either *******s or have never seen a vagina in person.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    7inches aint that big just slightly above average.
    lol no... Maybe in the porn world. In real life a legit 7 inches is big. I am barely 6" with decent but not beer can girth and I'm complimented on my size more often than not. Hell, even with my size I've heard the "ouch, too deep" or "slow down"

That said, if I could wave a magic wand and enlarge my cock to 8" by 6" you'd bet I would!

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had a GF that loved fisting, kind of put the whole size thing in perspective as in its so subjective that its meaningless to worry about.

NSFW -> google mighty joe dildo

Most of that fit.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT 90% of miscers claim they have 7''+. Typical miscers.
    Wipe 20 times, paper still brown crew.
    Only ever run late when need to take dump crew.
    On toilet for 30+ minutes crew.