Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Rogue Service has gone to @#$

Has anyone else noticed a SHARP drop off in customer service at Rogue recently? Did they merge with Elite FTS or what?

I've been a long time customer at Rogue and always found them responsive. But this week:

Friday: Emailed them request a quote on several items
    Monday: Get a quote back, with quotes on several wrong items. Replied with corrected items. I amended list to add/remove a few items as well.
    Tuesday: Get a quote back with the wrong items AGAIN. Called them up with the correct item list. After a long wait on hold I tried to place an order but was told that the guy I talked to couldn't do quote and take orders. Got amended quote by email (with an error I didn't catch at first). I called them up again and got their answering machine for 20 minutes and had to leave a message.
    Wednesday: I got called back finally so I placed the order. Later that day I received notification that I would be getting a list of items including the mystery item that snuck in on Tuesday somehow. Emailed them to tell them not to send it. Got weird response about SKU numbers and order specifics.
    Thursday: Got notification order had shipped, including the item I did not order. Tried calling them and got their answering machine again for 20 minutes.

I'm still trying to get hold of them. One week of me trying to give them money and they still haven't gotten it right. This definitely going to be my last order with them if they can't sort this out.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Porphyry View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a SHARP drop off in customer service at Rogue recently? Did they merge with Elite FTS or what?

I've been a long time customer at Rogue and always found them responsive. But this week:

Friday: Emailed them request a quote on several items
    Monday: Get a quote back, with quotes on several wrong items. Replied with corrected items. I amended list to add/remove a few items as well.
    Tuesday: Get a quote back with the wrong items AGAIN. Called them up with the correct item list. After a long wait on hold I tried to place an order but was told that the guy I talked to couldn't do quote and take orders. Got amended quote by email (with an error I didn't catch at first). I called them up again and got their answering machine for 20 minutes and had to leave a message.
    Wednesday: I got called back finally so I placed the order. Later that day I received notification that I would be getting a list of items including the mystery item that snuck in on Tuesday somehow. Emailed them to tell them not to send it. Got weird response about SKU numbers and order specifics.
    Thursday: Got notification order had shipped, including the item I did not order. Tried calling them and got their answering machine again for 20 minutes.

I'm still trying to get hold of them. One week of me trying to give them money and they still haven't gotten it right. This definitely going to be my last order with them if they can't sort this out.

It's extremely rare for a company to grow as large as Rogue, as quickly as they have, and still maintain an above-average level of customer service.

They've managed to build almost total dominance of the CrossFit equipment market, so the lemmings will continue to buy from them long after the service goes to ****, just to own something with the big R on it.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No. I had an excellent order recently with rogue. Next day, emailed them a question about a product and was answered within the hour.

Fantastic service.
    www.instagram.com/mastodonstrength/

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cmarti063 View Post
    No. I had an excellent order recently with rogue. Next day, emailed them a question about a product and was answered within the hour.

Fantastic service.
    Negged. No room for this "non hate" in here.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Might be a silly question, but why would anyone even bother to call them for a quote (unless u need something really special like a rack cut down)? I find their website to be flawless for finding equipment, and making transactions.

On another note, I recently contacted their customer service for a return item/question, and thought they were great,

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My most recent experience wasn't all that great either, slower response times, but eventually it worked itself out. But like Stasher said with the growth many companies experience issues, I was reading on Glassdoor recently because I considered working for them and I recalled several employee reviews that were less than flattering about their management. Hopefully they don't let it become a long term issue if it has become one...
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm guessing they don't have enough people taking calls, and they won't outsource the job to another country. And they might be a little bit too busy right now, it's the middle of the CrossFit games.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by krlafont View Post
    Might be a silly question, but why would anyone even bother to call them for a quote (unless u need something really special like a rack cut down)? I find their website to be flawless for finding equipment, and making transactions.

On another note, I recently contacted their customer service for a return item/question, and thought they were great,

Not a silly question, I have the same one. Unless you're spending thousands of dollars and are looking for a discount, you don't need a 'quote', just order through the website. Why are you wasting your/their time?

Canadabuilder2 ^^ has also offered a very plausible reason.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    It's extremely rare for a company to grow as large as Rogue, as quickly as they have, and still maintain an above-average level of customer service.

They've managed to build almost total dominance of the CrossFit equipment market, so the lemmings will continue to buy from them long after the service goes to ****, just to own something with the big R on it.
    I agree with Stasher1 they are growing very big pretty quickly. No company can always be perfect, whether it's some small private company or some large corporate company.

One suggestion is they could hire a bunch of part time workers during "Crossfit Games Season" to fill in all those extra orders they will get.

That is one flaw with your order. You ordered around Rogues biggest hosting event of the year, of course they will be very busy and jumbled up.

Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I haven't experienced bad service...HOWEVER...

I have noticed a decrease in quality on their specialty bars. I have their orginal MG-1 and the quality is remarkable. Feels so rugged and solid, like you could drop it from a building and damage the concrete below but not the bar.

I bought one of their recent updated bars and they now weigh 43 pounds instead of the staggering 65 pounds the old bars weighed. Plus the sleeves no longer hold traditional spring collars. The old Rogue bars used to have that "custom made" feel to them, now the quality is about on par with Elitefts.

I did however buy Rogue's safety squat bar and I have zero complaints. I am just glad I bought the MG-1 while they were still badass. I could almost consider it to be a collector's item now.
    Last edited by Roidmonster55; 07-21-2016 at 09:17 PM.
    7 foot tall crew checking in

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CanadaBuilder2 View Post
    I'm guessing they don't have enough people taking calls, and they won't outsource the job to another country. And they might be a little bit too busy right now, it's the middle of the CrossFit games.
    i think it's a combination of what Stasher said, the crossfit games, and the weirdness of why you need to call/email for quotes when their website is well designed.

what items are you asking for quotes on?

are you going to post in here again? or did you just fire up the account because you're upset?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are they done moving into their new facility? Maybe they're at sixes and sevens with each other making the move.
    Last edited by FoolsErrand; 07-22-2016 at 04:14 AM.
    I used to think my only choices were Kate Moss thin or Delta Burke happy.

JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimKFX700 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Might be a silly question, but why would anyone even bother to call them for a quote (unless u need something really special like a rack cut down)?,
    I recently received a quote from Rogue on 10 items. 8 of those items were discounted.

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No offense, but this is the WORST time of year to place an order with Rogue. The CrossFit games is their main jam (it's what's made them famous) and it JUST started this week. They probably could care less about orders right now. They really should just close up shop for two weeks instead of letting the "B-team" run things. Fact of the matter is their service is still the one of the best in the biz. I would hold off a week or two if you need anything custom (that requires a phone call) , if it can't be ordered right off their website.

I dealt with them a few months ago on an minor issue and it was resolved quickly without any hassle. I've never had any issues with their service after the sale. I will say that their service before the sale can be a little hit or miss, depending on who you get.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000) okeley is just really nice. (+1000)
    My last 2 recent orders have had communication and order delays on their end. They did go above and beyond in making it right though. Everthing ordered before these 2 have been flawless transactions. As already mentioned, probably some combination of huge growth, new facility, time of year (crossfit games). I'm not too worried though. Until proven otherwise, I'll assume excellent service will return once they are settled into the new facility and growth levels off.

(Hopefully that wasn't too harsh of a critique to get Mech'd with a neg)
    ()---() York Barbell Club #70 (DD, B, Kg) ()---()
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #21 ||---||
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #21 ▪[M]====[6]▪

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had no problems a month ago, click, cart, check out went smooth and everything was in stock when I picked em up. Cute little girl even helped load my truck.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ordered a pair of shoes from Rogue & they arrived early.

If this is the worst customer service OP has ever received, check out my review on my TSS rack.
    I've had companies call me back 4 weeks later asking if I was interested in product x that I had left a message about 4 weeks ago.
    I've had companies never get back to me after trying to get a quote for product x.

So a few things got mixed up. As everyone has said, Rogue will make it right, they are simply understaffed at this point due to "the games."

I wish every company had this kind of poor service...
    Some people have nothing to complain about, lol.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, silly question. It's a custom order. I've never had any problem with just buying stuff off the website.

But man, they made it hard to contact them. Have had to wait on hold for twenty minutes (the maximum before it goes to voicemail) three times this week. Only gotten one call back.

As others have suggested I wonder if they've gotten too big too quickly. I'm not sure why the games should be detracting from their sales tea's ability to read emails but I guess that's a possibility.

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, silly question. It's a custom order.
    You would be surprised how many people email a list of 4-5 standard things and want a quote, not realizing $1k is not a big order for a gym equipment company.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    You would be surprised how many people email a list of 4-5 standard things and want a quote, not realizing $1k is not a big order for a gym equipment company.
    yea but you'd be surprised how many times I have gotta a discount on something just for asking, not online but still.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    yea but you'd be surprised how many times I have gotta a discount on something just for asking, not online but still.
    It bothers my wife sometimes, but I'll try haggling over damn near anything. I've gotten some pretty hefty discounts on furniture, appliances, fitness equipment (from dealers), electronics, and clothing. Hell, I even haggled a 12 yr old kid down to $1 on a $2 vintage Matchbox car at a flea market last weekend.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBuilder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure why the games should be detracting from their sales tea's ability to read emails but I guess that's a possibility.
    Maybe the sales team is watching? Or they are actually competing? Or they're all there somehow and just left a skeleton team behind.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not sure why the games should be detracting from their sales tea's ability to read emails but I guess that's a possibility.
    because they're busy filling sales; they're probably getting swamped
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JimKFX700 View Post
    I recently received a quote from Rogue on 10 items. 8 of those items were discounted.
    A Family member recently asked Elon Musk for a family discount on a Tesla. Musk replied by saying sure, just go to teslamotors.com and place your order.. that is the family rate.... In fact everyone gets the family rate.

I was under the impression that rogue operated in a similar fashion. Guess I was wrong!

Yeah, silly question. It's a custom order.
    We always require pics for recent purchases, and details for custom orders! How custom was the order? Maybe this will shed some light on why they didn't call back!

Just to put a lid on this - I got an email with a return label and a refund for the extra mystery part they sent me. They also called back later. I'm still a bit disgruntled about the process but satisfied.

You guys helped me understand why they've been evasive, even though I don't think it's justified (I don't follow Crossfit).

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JimKFX700 View Post
    When I was going to buy a Rogue rack and other items totaling around $4000 some of the quoted items were discounted but the shippping was more expensive than the website prices.

Subsequently, the price difference was negligible at around $30+ at best.

As far as Rogue customer service... So far, in my experience with them they have been quick to correct any issues with their products.

When I bought my Monster Swing Arm GHD the bolts supplied for the rubber feet were too short and they didn't supply washers for the contact area at the bottom of the rubber feet. The short bolt and no washer cut through the rubber foot...

After contacting them and sending pictures and telling them that the bolt needs washers in order not to cut into the bumper they sent a new bumper and correct hardware. Now it works and looks great.

I currently have an open ticket with a small product that has a defect... I asked for a replacement and they responded rather quickly requesting pictures of the product. I'm sure they will replace it.
    Last edited by Nebamartinez; 07-25-2016 at 01:03 PM.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    If "3 Ships Free" stands to reason you order 4-5 things and maybe they are paying you by that point. Best to get a most favored customer quote.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    It bothers my wife sometimes, but I'll try haggling over damn near anything. Hell, I even haggled a 12 yr old kid down to $1 on a $2 vintage Matchbox car at a flea market last weekend.
    This is classic lmao. Would have paid to see this 

I mean did you kick the tires!?! Lol or point out defects in paint or packaging lmao
    Last edited by Nebamartinez; 07-25-2016 at 01:36 PM.

TerribleJuan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Recently bought a RML-490 with a customer color and some monolifts. One of the monolifts was defective. It wouldn't slide onto the 3x3 post and scratched it up. After trying to call and waiting on hold 10 minutes, I got someone who answered the phone and said they would open an investigation into the monolift issue and get back to me. His concern supposedly was that they would need to check their production and make sure they all weren't like that. He basically said "you'll hear from us when you hear from us". I wasn't really satisfied with that so I sent an email with pictures and all the details. The guy who replied back laid out my options and was offering to take care of it immediately.

They ended up replacing the entire monolift set and the 3x3 upright that got scratched up. Took care of all shipping costs. UPS even came to pick them up.

The communication is slow so it is best to send email. Seems like only a sucker would call and wait on the phone. Plus you have the paper trail.

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just when I was about to write this off as another hater thread, there you go...

(I don't follow Crossfit).
    Attached Images
    []---[] Equipment Crew #73 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #78 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #20 ||---||