Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Some more Political Analysis regarding Trump (As usual long but worth a read)

I think I've sorta shown to the misc that I am certainly biased towards Trump but I try and limit that bias when I make an analysis. I've made several other threads demonstrating why I believe Trump will win but in this thread I'll do a bit of the same and I'll give the Left-Wings folks in here some political strategies that they need to adopt if they wish to win this election. Because even if Biden wins the paradigm shift is swinging to the populism side of things and Biden might really be the last hope ya'll have before the Democratic party becomes fully Far-Left.

1. I'll start with what I think the Democrats are doing (when I say Dems I'm talking about the moderate left not the Bernie crowd) wrong and what is costing them a ton of votes. A lot of left-wing folks will point the Rona response and say how Trump is losing votes but this is not true and I'll respond to that in a second. Yet, what many don't seem to realize is that supporting the Antifa crowd or the Far-Left crowd is costing you votes. Each business they loot and destroy is one more vote going to Trump, each person they beat up is one more vote for Trump, and each person they terrorize with their tactics is one more vote for Trump. Having Biden bail these folks out or use buzz terms to protect them is costing you valuable voters.

2. Referring to the latter claim about Rona and Trump's support not being affected by it is based on the premise that his loyal following is around the 42-44% range. Using mainstream polls doesn't give an accurate representation of his support. No matter what happens Trump can count on that 42-44% unanimous support while Biden has to wine and dine not only the Far-Left but he also has to wine and dine the business Dems, the Law and Order Dems, the moderate Dems, the religious Dems, and the minority Dems. These factions all have competing goals and he's barely holding on as it is because the far-left of the party is actively terrorizing the others. I put Biden's true support at 46-48%. Hillary got that same amount in 2016 and the party was far more united, the party right now is not united at all.

3. The primary turnout is a key factor. I talked about this before but I wanna expand on it. We all know Trump got massive turnout and even beat Biden in the popular vote within the primaries. Trump got about 17.6 million voters and this number could have been even higher around 20 million+ if New York, Arizona, Hawaii, and Nevade didn't cancel their primaries. This is HUGE because he nearly managed to get 1/3 of his 2016 voters to come out during an uncontested convention. I can only imagine how many people will come out in 2020.

4. The Dems really need to stop peddling this Green New Deal garbage and the defund the police garbage. You're alienating the union workers and you're alienating the Police Unions and the people who live in poorer neighborhoods. You've gotta stop enabling the fringe because ask yourself this: Are the people who lost their kids due to the defund the police movement gonna vote for Biden? Honestly ask yourself that. The couple who got charged because they defended their property, are they gonna vote for Biden? These are key questions that many are leaving unanswered that are key to this analysis.

To end this analysis, Trump is gaining headway and he's got a loyal fanbase to back him up and he's gaining new voters everyday due to the actions of the far-left. The failure from our moderate leftists to call them out is costing Biden the election. We all know Trump is behind in the polls but also know that the gap is going to shrink more and more as November approaches if the Left keeps playing the same game they did in 2016.
    -Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

-Bulwark against Communism/Marxism and all other far-left ideology.

BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been saying this since 2016- the real liberals/moderate Dems are spineless and allowed their party to be hijacked by the far left. All in the name of uniting the party by hatred. Hatred of Trump.

There are so many clashing ideologies on the left now it makes zero logic for any other reason that they are united. What happened to the '92-00 Clinton Dems? I would actually be inclined to vote for someone like that. Ironically enough, Trump's domestic policy is very close to that administration.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quiet! Let them think it's already over. helped trump win in 2016.
    MTB = leg day

Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    I've been saying this since 2016- the real liberals/moderate Dems are spineless and allowed their party to be hijacked by the far left. All in the name of uniting the party by hatred. Hatred of Trump.

There are so many clashing ideologies on the left now it makes zero logic for any other reason that they are united. What happened to the '92-00 Clinton Dems? I would actually be inclined to vote for someone like that. Ironically enough, Trump's domestic policy is very close to that administration.
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Quiet! Let them think it's already over. helped trump win in 2016.
    I agree that we should stay quiet and let them think its over but if we do that they will keep going further and further left and then we will never return to normalcy. We gotta call them out in the vain hope that they return to a party of Bill Clinton and JFK's. There is no reason for the Dems to be tolerating their party being hijacked by folks who are soooo far-left that they've fallen off the cliff. We shouldn't be losing our minds over an election but we have to because of how polarized the parties are. Trump is simply a symptom to the rising far-left and until the Dems can kick these crazy folks out we will never return to a normal election cycle.

Edit: there is no reason for 5-8% of the U.S having so much power over the Democratic party.
    -Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

-Bulwark against Communism/Marxism and all other far-left ideology.