raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50)

this forum why so many issues?

this is honestly the worst scripted forum ever after XDA dev forum
    that place is beyond fu**ed

scripts that stop running
    browser freezing
    redirects
    no link to forums
    no link to user posts ( not sure why)
    forum takes forever to load with all the crap in it..

why make is so damn complicated where it becomes unuseable?
    just because you can doesn't mean you have to use every script in your arsenal to code a message board

simple is better
    faster loading is better.

nobody cares about features if they crash your PC or load for 5 minutes at a time

please make the forum simple. like it was before bodybuilding.com got way too complicated

anonymous
    That would be nice. It doesn't get fixed because it hasn't become a business priority. The more voices that ask for some fixes, the better the chances it'll make higher priority: http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=feedback

STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STNN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think it is because they are pushing this bodyspaces thing which is useless and non-social like, i am finding how to find my posts for the past 15 minutes now and one way or another it sends me to the bodyspace.

What a waste as this is such a huge site with so much traffic but they're wasting traffic when there could be an awesome community

raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whos in charge of this fiasco anyway?
    I would spend more time here if this forum was actually designed by an adult and not an child with ADHD

Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by raverx3m View Post
    forum takes forever to load with all the crap in it..
    Thanks for bringing this up.

I am on a fast computer with a fast internet connection, and this forum loads like I'm running a 386 with a 14.4 modem.

According to Chrome's developer console, it makes 193 requests just to load the forum index. That is absolutely ridiculous. i would read the forum a lot more, but often I'll get frustrated with how slow it is and go do something else. Please get rid of some of the crap so it'll load faster.

amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000)
    The mobile site is even worse. I don't even bother trying to get on from my phone anymore. Every time I try to scroll it jumps back to the stop and the "last poster" listed in the mobile control panel is never correct. It's insane. I'm assuming it's because I started scrolling before the 52,000 scripts finished loading.
    Last edited by amsgator; 07-23-2016 at 08:53 PM.
    Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training, 3rd Edition
    No other book ever written provides such detailed instruction on every aspect of the basic barbell exercises.

Print: https://amzn.com/0982522738
    eBook: https://amzn.com/B006XJR5ZA

seriously now i cant even find my own posts using search

what kind of **** is this..
    are the people in charge of this forum retarded?