Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    They hate Trump because his campaign has been fuking awful. Most of his policy proposals are not realistic and only borderline conservative at best. He won his voter base by appealing to fear, racism , and xenophobia. He's been inconsistent, sometimes changing his opinion within one day. He's been a fuking joke.

Having said that, even though I hate him and he would probably do incredible damage to the country, I think he might be worth the risk if the other option is Hillary Clinton.

You must be joking. What is so horrible about Hillary?

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by forcexdistance View Post
    #triggered

making victims out of SJWs

forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post

Benghazi was not her fault and the E mail thing is basically nothing.

So what else ya got? Feels?

I truly do not understand the hate for her. Makes no sense.

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    As Ben Shapiro says "Facts don't care about your feelings." It's hard to believe an actual grown up would put so much stock in people's feelings when problems need to be solved.
    I've seen the name, but I don't know who that is. Great quote though. I don't think you have to put stock in people's feelings to remain respectful and civilized.
    The author looms above his page and thinks it's strange that at his age,
    He cannot find the proper words to describe his only world.
    One would think that in a life, where no two snowflakes are alike,
    One would have a brilliant rhyme for each and every bit of time.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hillary is cut from the same cloth of politicians that got us in this position of incredible decline as a nation. She's dishonest, corrupt, and bought out. I want change, and unlike Obama's empty campaign of nice speeches and inspiration, Trump is a true candidate of change(for better or worse most certainly).

I don't like Trump at all, I think he's a terrible nominee but I think we'd be better off as a country risking it with him, and the possible positive changes he might bring rather than settling for her which is what we'd be doing. Her favorability ratings are trash just like Trumps but at least Trump is something new.

Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The media.

/thread

Hillary is cut from the same cloth of politicians that got us in this position of incredible decline as a nation. She's dishonest, corrupt, and bought out. I want change, and unlike Obama's empty campaign of nice speeches and inspiration, Trump is a true candidate of change(for better or worse most certainly).

I don't like Trump at all, I think he's a terrible nominee but I think we'd be better off as a country risking it with him, and the possible positive changes he might bring rather than settling for her which is what we'd be doing. Her favorability ratings are trash just like Trumps but at least Trump is something new.
    The nation is not in decline and is still great. She is NOT dishonest or corrupt, those are empty words. Trump has told FAR more lies than she. Obama has done a very good job and Hillary will continue his good work.

So still waiting for the reason Hillary is SOOO bad. Given a chance Trump will fug over the nation like he did the customers for his 'University" and Institute. He's a clueless bag of hot air.

SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trump is a dangerous sociopath

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The nation is not in decline and is still great. She is NOT dishonest or corrupt, those are empty words. Trump has told FAR more lies than she. Obama has done a very good job and Hillary will continue his good work.

So still waiting for the reason Hillary is SOOO bad. Given a chance Trump will fug over the nation like he did the customers for his 'University" and Institute. He's a clueless bag of hot air.
    Well look, I'm conservative by nature so right off the bat I don't agree with the liberal policies and society that Obama, Hillary etc are pushing. Such as Obamacare, refuge welcome program, taxes killing business in this country etc

But some shady things about Hillary I don't like
    1. Taking in untold sums from wall street and other interests, refuses to release transcripts of her "speeches"
    2. Email scandal that would have put almost anyway else in jail
    3. Benghazi
    4. Manipulation of blacks

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SearsBrah View Post
    Trump is a dangerous sociopath
    Another educated and insightful post brought to you by the avid readers of:

Well look, I'm conservative by nature so right off the bat I don't agree with the liberal policies and society that Obama, Hillary etc are pushing. Such as Obamacare, refuge welcome program, taxes killing business in this country etc

But some shady things about Hillary I don't like
    1. Taking in untold sums from wall street and other interests, refuses to release transcripts of her "speeches"
    2. Email scandal that would have put almost anyway else in jail
    3. Benghazi
    4. Manipulation of blacks
    1. They all do that to pay for their campaigns. She is under no legal obligation to turn over the speeches. Why would she?
    2. No, COMEY himself said NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD TAKE THIS CASE. It really was a pretty minor thing considering the entire story.
    3. Holy crap, Benghazi was not her fault. Period. That horse is dead only by ignorance does it stay alive. The youtube tape thing is horse****. Fishing for points to score against her.
    4. I have no idea what you are talking about. You mean sympathetically addressing them as group? Oh the horror.

SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SearsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by celltechbrahz View Post
    Another educated and insightful post brought to you by the avid readers of:

I don't read that website, ever. I just live in reality and see things for what they are.

repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He said "laziness is a trait in blacks". He lost a discrimination housing lawsuit to the department of justice. Reddit, you have Euro-nazi flocking to his sub group. He's sloppy. He never talks/even acknowledges any racial group. Rarely talks about anything except wall, muslims, mexicans, and himself. His tax plan is sh*t and would put us 9.5 trillion in the hole. His foriegn policy knowledge is embarrassing. When asked about the British pound falling during brexit, he could only contextualize it in terms of the effect it would have on his golf course. He's cheesy, and promotes his products during campaign stops --- aka Trump Vodka, Trump Steak, etc,. When traveling abroad people view him as an embarrassment. He's been bankrupt multiple times and owes large amounts of money to basically every financial institutions. He's a dude who was born rich, squabbled his riches many times, and his business 'success' is based on high risk leverage.
    Last edited by repos; 07-20-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Benghazi was not her fault and the E mail thing is basically nothing.

So what else ya got? Feels?

I truly do not understand the hate for her. Makes no sense.
    I'm relaxed. You're the basket case.

PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't buy his promise of building a wall and having Mexico pay for it. He'd have to renegotiate existing trade deals, and why would Mexico do that?

The candidates should be addressing the demand-side of the immigration issue.

I don't like Trump's phony alpha personality. He's not "alpha", he's an authoritarian, a bully and bullies don't lead, they push. He got the nomination appealing to the authoritarian mind-set pervasive in the party, and his choice for running mate proves this. But authoritarianism in the Oval is what we're trying to break away from. I think this is one of his biggest weaknesses. His personality will drive more voters to make other choices.

While Trump is a successful businessman and a gifted self-promoter, these are not particularly desirable traits for a president. He also has good negotiating skills, but I don't know how well they'll serve him at that level. Compared to many world leaders, he's a used-car salesman. Unless he's playing the expectation game, which is possible I suppose.
    Last edited by PSToolman; 07-20-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

"You just need one thing to agree with somebody on to start a conversation." ~Bono

Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Briangumble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by celltechbrahz View Post
    Obama is also overwhelmingly described as a racist. Guess you also agree with that.
    The only people that call Obama a racist are the Trump trolls on this forum.

Originally Posted by repos View Post
    He said "laziness is a trait in blacks". He lost a discrimination housing lawsuit to the department of justice. Reddit, you have Euro-nazi flocking to his sub group. He's sloppy. He never talks/even acknowledges any racial group. Rarely talks about anything except wall, muslims, mexicans, and himself. His tax plan is sh*t and would put us 9.5 trillion in the hole. His foriegn policy knowledge is embarrassing. When asked about the British pound falling during brexit, he could only contextualize it in terms of the effect it would have on his golf course. He's cheesy, and promotes his products during campaign stops --- aka Trump Vodka, Trump Steak, etc,. When traveling abroad people view him as an embarrassment. He's been bankrupt multiple times and owes large amounts of money to basically every financial institutions. He's a dude who was born rich, squabbled his riches many times, and his business 'success' is based on high risk leverage.

Well said.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's amazing the length the media will go to trash Trump. I don't even see anything wrong with this tweet. Good Lord, cucks.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/2...-big-jerk-dad/

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post
    I legitimately want to know.

Is it because of the illegals? The president has to make tough,cold, brash decisions.

If deporting illegals help our country, we should do it. I don;t give a fuark if it hurts some peoples feelings. It'll be worth it in the long run when every other country is sucking our c0ck.

Trump = Gets it done, solves problems, delivers answers, brash, misunderstood

Clinton = Good relations, feeling oriented, understanding, passive, won't get sh!t done, smooth it over with her political prowess
    Dude this is classic right vs left thinking

The right blames the individual and personal responsibility.

The right says what IS right.

The left blames the system

The left says what feels right

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post
    It's amazing the length the media will go to trash Trump. I don't even see anything wrong with this tweet. Good Lord, cucks.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/2...-big-jerk-dad/
    You don't see anything wrong with a dipchit trust fund kid "praising" his gardeners loyalty to him.. like he's some kind of lord... and missing his own sisters wedding "2" work for lord douche.

clearly there is also something wrong with you.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    You don't see anything wrong with a dipchit trust fund kid "praising" his gardeners loyalty to him.. like he's some kind of lord... and missing his own sisters wedding "2" work for lord douche.

clearly there is also something wrong with you.
    You don't know how many people had to work for that dinner. Donald Jr may had just found out during the dinner. probably a whole bunch of them setting up the event.

I don't see how he is a douche, he actually gave the guy props and attention for it. He put in time to let his community followers know.

You're calling him names because you hated him before you knew him. You never gave him a chance and will try and bury him into the ground with hate at any chance you get for some god unforsaken reason...

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MAJOR UPDATE:

Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    I dont like Trump because he's trying to get Hillary elected.

Also he's pro big government.
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    The vote was thrown away when Trump became the nominee you blind cuck.

Both of those sh*tbirds would put leftist judges on the supreme court.

Trump didn't get Hillary elected.

He also didn't put leftist judges on the bench - on the contrary one of his biggest accomplishments has been the vast conservative swing he's made to the US judicial branch.

I noticed that liberal shill noliberals4 and B.O.L.A. also made very similar [now disproven] claims about Trump before the 2016 election ..... yet when those claims were disproven and Trump did what you -claimed- you wanted him to do, you had simply moved onto different games
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    - US Constitution author and 2nd President, John Adams, October 11th, 1798
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177055701

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    I noticed that liberal shill noliberals4 and B.O.L.A. also made very similar [now disproven] claims about Trump before the 2016 election ..... yet when those claims were disproven and Trump did what you -claimed- you wanted him to do, you had simply moved onto different games
    FWIW, I also feared Trump was a plant back then, because he was undermining who were some bright and upcoming republicans at the time: Jeb, Ted, and Marco. The latter 2 were great at debates, yet Trump would turn debates into a train wreck.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    174 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 270 /// S: 335 /// D: 405

Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This generation doesnt have a war to rally behind, a chitty economy to come together, really.. anything..

But they grew up on V for Vendetta, Nazis, etc.

The media planted it to them that Trump was gonna instill a 3rd reich. It was my generations call to resist.

When i mean ‘resist’, i mean just tweeting n social media and yelling at eachother at rallys.

Its just to feel important. To have a movement you feel you belong, as pathetic as it is. As MUCH as they think theyre freedom fighters, they arent. But in their minds.. its the good fight theyve been seeking
    ~Pitbull Crew~