Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBlackDeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    If people overwhelmingly say you're a racist then it probably means you're a racist.
    not what racism is

i'm not a trump supporter at all (srs) but this is a dangerous definition of racism

i still think it's funny that many members of his party basically came out and said "yah that's def a racist statement, but he's the nominee so we support him" after the mexican judge comments. then people here were saying "but 'mexican' is a nationality, so not racist"

just lol
    hail eris

HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't hate Trump, I hate his culture.

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Doesnt matter who the GOP puts up for nomination, liberals will call him/her a racist that hates poor people, immigrants, etc. Just google "Mitt Romney racist" and you'll see the same sources posting the same bologna that they are about Trump.

katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000) katsung47 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He tried to duck debates. When he had no words he shout abuse. He has no character of a noble man but behaves like a dictator. Once he had power he'd do whatever he wanted.

Trump Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl in Federal Lawsuit

Jun 21, 2016 -

The plaintiff, anonymously referred to as Jane Doe, alleges that Trump lured her and other young women to a series of parties thrown by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein with promises of riches and a lucrative modeling career. Epstein is now a registered sex offender who briefly went to jail for soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14.

Doe says that Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself to her, then raped her as she begged him to stop. The suit says that Trump reacted to these horrified protestations “by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”
    ://usuncut.com/news/trump-lawsuit-13-year-old-rape/

Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I kind of like Trump. What I hate is the republican party and what it stands for, bigotry, homophobia, racism etc.. Clearly not values for America to hold.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of the people that hate him do so because of their political affiliation i.e. exactly the same reason that most of you hate Clinton or Obama. These are the people that think he's incredibly racist or sexist, which I don't think he is or at least probably less so than the average old white rich guy.

A minority probably hate him for more realistic reasons...I don't hate the guy at all but I do think he's an opportunistic demagogue who is probably about as right wing as Hilldog and who is cleverly surfing a wave of utter disgust for the Republican party leadership that has so spectacularly ignored the real concerns of the average Rep voter e.g. shrinking middle class/well paid blue collar workers; millions of illegals immigrants etc.

I do suspect that I would dislike him on a personal level, because he seems like an arrogant vain loudmouth with an uncontrollable ego, so pretty much all the same reasons that I don't think I'd get along with Oprah Winfrey. But I can't say for sure, I've never met the guy and I'm sure he could turn on the charm and be likeable if he wanted.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The real question is why would anyone support trump then complain about other politicians that do the exact same thing that trump does. It goes to show that there are still a lot of stupid people out there.

dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because...

"Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."-President Ronald Reagan

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post
    I legitimately want to know.

Is it because of the illegals? The president has to make tough,cold, brash decisions.

If deporting illegals help our country, we should do it. I don;t give a fuark if it hurts some peoples feelings. It'll be worth it in the long run when every other country is sucking our c0ck.

Trump = Gets it done, solves problems, delivers answers, brash, misunderstood

Clinton = Good relations, feeling oriented, understanding, passive, won't get sh!t done, smooth it over with her political prowess
    I'm glad the GOP establishment lost to Trump. And I appreciate Trump's inclination towards protecting the American people. I just wish someone else had won because he's wrong about many things, especially his approach.

Trump is an authoritarian and his policy proposals cannot be enacted upon without violating the Constitution, infringing on the individual rights of citizens, and usurping the power of the legislative and judicial branches.

I think most Trump supporters simply aren't aware of our history, our system of government, and the inspiring philosophy behind it, or worse, they don't care.

I hope I'm wrong about Trump, but that's my take.
    Last edited by beowulf10; 07-19-2016 at 08:08 PM.
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Green54 View Post
    My biggest issue with trump is that he can't explain how he's going to do any of the things that he says he's going to do when he gets into office. He doesn't really have any kind of a plan he just talks about how fabulous America is going to be when he gets in office.
    No politician, EVER, lets you in on the intricate details of how they're going to do anything because 1) the voting pool largely has the IQ of a carrot 2) quick points and quips win elections, not drawn out policy discussions and 3) because they themselves have no fuking clue on how to get anything done.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    No politician, EVER, lets you in on the intricate details of how they're going to do anything because 1) the voting pool largely has the IQ of a carrot 2) quick points and quips win elections, not drawn out policy discussions and 3) because they themselves have no fuking clue on how to get anything done.

Well Hillary certainly does. Trump does not.

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Is it because of the illegals? The president has to make tough,cold, brash decisions.

If deporting illegals help our country, we should do it. I don;t give a fuark if it hurts some peoples feelings. It'll be worth it in the long run when every other country is sucking our c0ck.

Clinton = Good relations, feeling oriented, understanding, passive, won't get sh!t done, smooth it over with her political prowess
    Because he's a loud mouthed, low intellect, buffoon, con man, trust fund kid and a national joke of a reality tv character who spent the 80's and 90's failing at venture after venture and loosing his families money.. until he was left with hawking board games, vitamin water, steaks, ties, and a fake university in infomercials (because thats what successful billionaires do lol) and becoming a reality tv character to stay a float.

It is almost beyond belief that even the low information 30% of the conservitard population has forgotten what trump is and has always been.. NOBODY took him seriously and to see him anointed as a "business genius" and "very smart man" is hilarious and sad

Trumps rise is ironically the most potent indicator of America's lack of greatness... every cheer he gets brings Idiocracy one step closer to reality

forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance forcexdistance
    Originally Posted by blackstar87 View Post
    Loud-mouthed, rude, arrogant, under-qualified, flip-flopper, etc.
    Originally Posted by JB05 View Post
    He is a bigot, wants to ban an entire religion

He is an idiot
    -Wants to build a border wall to stop immigration (because it gets applause), even though
    A. Border walls exist in most easy crossing points
    B. A lot of illegals are here because of visa overstays, but that mundane paperwork stuff doesn't get applause so he doesn't talk about it

He is an immature entertainer
    -Having big hands is not a qualification for president. It's a national embarassment that someone running for the most powerful office in the world conducts himself like some creep at a bar
    -Former reality TV star

His business decisions are questionable at best
    -See: Trump university

He is a liberal on financial issues
    -Would destroy the economy by defaulting on US debt like 3rd world nations do
    -Would raise taxes

Would get us into another costly, open ended war in Syria

VP choice is awful
    -Social conservative with 0 appeal to independents
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Because he's a compulsive liar with a God complex? Because he has no actual ideas or policies, and just says whatever he thinks will benefit him at the moment? Because he has zero moral compass and seems insane?
    Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    He's a legit moron. Rude as fk and talks out of his ass. Has no stable policy or position and makes chit up as he goes.

I hate him almost as much as shillary ****linton. It's really sad that this bish is the one who's going to be in the white house in not too long.

I remember years ago in HS, reading the US History book. There were always some of the more odd stories about ridiculous presidential races in history. Remember thinking: "goddamn what the fk was wrong with these people...?" Well, who's laughing now? My only fear is that it will get even worse in 2020.
    Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    Because he's a loud mouthed, low intellect, buffoon, con man, trust fund kid and a national joke of a reality tv character who spent the 80's and 90's failing at venture after venture and loosing his families money.. until he was left with hawking board games, vitamin water, steaks, ties, and a fake university in infomercials (because thats what successful billionaires do lol) and becoming a reality tv character to stay a float.

It is almost beyond belief that even the low information 30% of the conservitard population has forgotten what trump is and has always been.. NOBODY took him seriously and to see him anointed as a "business genius" and "very smart man" is hilarious and sad

Trumps rise is ironically the most potent indicator of America's lack of greatness... every cheer he gets brings Idiocracy one step closer to reality

What they said^.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by TotheDoubleR View Post
    Thread is now 3 pages and so far nothing but the same ole flimsy arguments against Trump (something along the lines he's crazy or racist- both unsubstantiated).

Real reason OP is they are either a minority that Trump rustled w policies that would improve the nation (wall and temp ban in particular). The other is they are influenced by constant hit pieces in the media on Trump (uninformed people). Still waiting for actual arguments for Hilary over Trump though...
    Yup, weak nu male millennials , the mentally ill and those who are into cancerous identity politics.

It's hilarious because you can tell exactly why each poster who's anti trump is so butt hurt about him , such a cliche

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Trump's brashness is what causes people to dislike him. His lack of preparation caused him to say some things that were worded poorly which he has since clarified and attempted to remedy.

As a person, I don't have a problem with him. I have a problem with his followers (I can say that about any candidate). Saying you don't care about peoples feelings is absurd. Yes you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in school, you wouldn't be able to hold a job, you wouldn't have a relationship, you wouldn't be admitted into public places, because if you called everyone cuck, c*nt, n!gger, or whatever else is on your mind you would be a pariah.

Trump clearly cares about other peoples feelings. Which is why he is saying he's going to make America great and safe again. These are words that hold emotional attachment. He cares about peoples feelings enough to play off of them and run a campaign based off of them.

So this whole "anti-PC" is over exaggerated non-sense. Because Trump does care. Otherwise, he wouldn't be running for President of the United States. Even if this is just a power grab, and he loves feeling important to feed his ego, he still cared enough to hire people that would hype up the masses and get them excited about feeling good.

Trump has yet to solve anything. We'll see how well he executes his plans. It will be interesting to see if this has been a pander job the whole time or if he genuinely believes what he's been talking about.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Just google it. Every time someone asks how he's racist and I or someone else posts why, they ask for proof, and when we post proof they have some other bull**** excuse or say it's not a credible source, etc. and I don't have time to play that game right now. If people overwhelmingly say you're a racist then it probably means you're a racist. I don't see why Trumps supporters are so in denial about it. I want to vote for Trump because I see him as the lesser of 2 evils even tho him and Hillary are both morons but his idiotic supporters on this forum are making me not want to vote at all.
    Obama is also overwhelmingly described as a racist. Guess you also agree with that.

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    Trump's brashness is what causes people to dislike him. His lack of preparation caused him to say some things that were worded poorly which he has since clarified and attempted to remedy.

As a person, I don't have a problem with him. I have a problem with his followers (I can say that about any candidate). Saying you don't care about peoples feelings is absurd. Yes you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in school, you wouldn't be able to hold a job, you wouldn't have a relationship, you wouldn't be admitted into public places, because if you called everyone cuck, c*nt, n!gger, or whatever else is on your mind you would be a pariah.

Trump clearly cares about other peoples feelings. Which is why he is saying he's going to make America great and safe again. These are words that hold emotional attachment. He cares about peoples feelings enough to play off of them and run a campaign based off of them.

So this whole "anti-PC" is over exaggerated non-sense. Because Trump does care. Otherwise, he wouldn't be running for President of the United States. Even if this is just a power grab, and he loves feeling important to feed his ego, he still cared enough to hire people that would hype up the masses and get them excited about feeling good.

Trump has yet to solve anything. We'll see how well he executes his plans. It will be interesting to see if this has been a pander job the whole time or if he genuinely believes what he's been talking about.
    Seems like a pretty isolated complaint. The "anti-PC" stuff is generally aimed at the institutional PC policies/thought-control and not at individual people. I would venture a guess that most Trump supporters are completely normal, even unidentifiable in public. The protest against PC culture is largely around how this trend is being used to distort reality, create false narratives and prevent the ability to arrive at logical, factual conclusions.

Very few Trump supporters want to walk around insulting people constantly. Most have simply identified that ignoring a problem for the sake of fitting in doesn't make it go away.

LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All the people I know who are Democrats are always average at best. Usually they are weak and dependent on others.

Democrats tend to be betas with a weak/loser mentality. They want society to make life easier for them, because they can't hack it themselves.

The most successful and independent people I know all lean Republican.

Republicans are the party of winners.

Democrats are the party of unaccountability and hurt feelings.

And there's a lot of losers out there and they begrudge Trump his success.

LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LovinLife2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "If people overwhelmingly say you're a racist then it probably means you're a racist. I don't see why Trumps supporters are so in denial about it. "

More like projection.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They hate Trump because his campaign has been fuking awful. Most of his policy proposals are not realistic and only borderline conservative at best. He won his voter base by appealing to fear, racism , and xenophobia. He's been inconsistent, sometimes changing his opinion within one day. He's been a fuking joke.

Having said that, even though I hate him and he would probably do incredible damage to the country, I think he might be worth the risk if the other option is Hillary Clinton.

Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd probably vote for him but you can't deny his personality issues
    If the image he portrays is authentic then he is an egomaniac, inarticulate, ignorant, impulsive, emotional and indecent person
    If he isn't the person he portrays then well... what is he? apart from deceptive
    *Reps good posts, doesn't rep back crew*
    *Eats apple core crew*
    *Socks n Sandals crew*

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rem0 View Post
    I'd probably vote for him but you can't deny his personality issues
    If the image he portrays is authentic then he is an egomaniac, inarticulate, ignorant, impulsive, emotional and indecent person
    If he isn't the person he portrays then well... what is he? apart from deceptive
    I actually have the least problem with the "image" issues, I think thats what is appealing about him to many. You're a fool if you believe any of the fake personas projected by most politicians anyway. If there's one thing I like about him is that he will say what he thinks and doesn't care about appearing g a certain way

Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    I actually have the least problem with the "image" issues, I think thats what is appealing about him to many. You're a fool if you believe any of the fake personas projected by most politicians anyway. If there's one thing I like about him is that he will say what he thinks and doesn't care about appearing g a certain way
    Never thought I'd end up seeing a single jameswbevis posts I agree with. Now I've seen like 3 in the past 16 hours. Mind absolutely blown. Trump's already uniting the country and he got the nomination a few hours ago. Crazy times, boyos!

Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    If there's one thing I like about him is that he will say what he thinks and doesn't care about appearing g a certain way
    A good trait that can be admired, but an unfiltered mouth is only useful with substance to back it. Beyond his anti PC agenda and his machismo, what actual substance coming from his mouth is worth taking seriously?
    His ramblings at his rallies are beyond cringe, full of self glorification. His answers in interviews leave you wanting... Does Trump actually have indepth understanding of the key issues a presidential candidate should have?
    *Reps good posts, doesn't rep back crew*
    *Eats apple core crew*
    *Socks n Sandals crew*

Originally Posted by Rem0 View Post
    A good trait that can be admired, but an unfiltered mouth is only useful with substance to back it. Beyond his anti PC agenda and his machismo, what actual substance coming from his mouth is worth taking seriously?
    His ramblings at his rallies are beyond cringe, full of self glorification. His answers in interviews leave you wanting... Does Trump actually have indepth understanding of the key issues a presidential candidate should have?
    When's the last time you watched him speak? If it's been a while, tune in Thursday and make up your mind then.

Hillary's doing nothing but hoodwinking her audience. She's promised everything on her recent speeches -- higher wages across the board, more jobs and a higher minimum wage as well, floods of immigrants but lower unemployment, lower taxes but more infrastructure, higher wages for women but more women employed, end of wall street corruption while being sponsored by wall street... if you've had a few economics courses it's easy to understand, "she'll say anything and do nothing."

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakobparker50 View Post
    Not that misc would care about this because most of you are man-sloots with no morals but I refuse to vote for an adulterer with a heart made out of garbage.

How can anyone with any morals whatsoever turn a blind eye to this kind of stuff?
    Your beloved trump would have no problem polluting the earth with strip clubs and casinos.

https://jtf.org/meet-donald-trump-the-king-of-sleaze/

Lol @ his third wife (he cheated on all the other ones.) copying michelle obama's speech almost word for word.

Strip clubs, casinos and adultery > rape and breaking the law

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakobparker50 View Post
    What trump supporters look like.

Nazi party is a socialist party. As in democrat, the left. KKK was also a democrat baby. Nazis and KKK actually endorsed Clinton.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by C Project View Post

As Ben Shapiro says "Facts don't care about your feelings." It's hard to believe an actual grown up would put so much stock in people's feelings when problems need to be solved.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope