Page 113 of 302 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 9051
    JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Buncha big diked stallions.
    At the Verizon Center? Must be the opposing team, the Capitals are mostly Russians and Sweedes.

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    You already have Mark Stuart, no need for Mark Stuart -10 years.
    tru but i doubt he's mark stuart bad. that guy can't do anything

i thought mcilrath could at least make a decent pass. i know he's slow as chit though. but you can't get much worse than stu and chiarot so i'd give him a shot on the left if he could do it. could work well with a puck mover like postma
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew

HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by portamoral View Post
    tru but i doubt he's mark stuart bad. that guy can't do anything

i thought mcilrath could at least make a decent pass. i know he's slow as chit though. but you can't get much worse than stu and chiarot so i'd give him a shot on the left if he could do it. could work well with a puck mover like postma
    Bruins will take him, we need another under performing D-man to add to our stable of already under performing D.
    Workout Journal, Currently back to Fierce 5 Novice: http://tinyurl.com/qgwrlkg

Nursing a hip injury back to health

"Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy V

DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can mackle**** play the left side?

WPG would claim him in a second
    Probably can't/won't play his offhand side. You usually want guys with good puck skills doing that. He's an underrated puck mover. He can make subtle little breakout passes on both his forehand and backhand to get out of his own end. Unlike Dan Girardi who just chops it up and off the glass every single time.

Toronto, the first waiver priority, is going to claim him anyway. Roman Polak is a steaming pile of chit on skates. McIlrath should replace him with Polak being the new #7/utility man in the lineup.

DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lulz classic DreamerScout

You know who don't get sent down on waivers? Top 4 Dmen.
    Lol and a bruincel is supposed to know what a top4D is?

The Rag$$ organization wouldn't know what one was if one fell out the sky and fell intoo their laps.

Stralman, Yandle, McIrath gone.

Girardi, Staal and Holden here.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DreamerCut View Post
    Lol and a bruincel is supposed to know what a top4D is?

The Rag$$ organization wouldn't know what one was if one fell out the sky and fell intoo their laps.

Stralman, Yandle, McIrath gone.

Girardi, Staal and Holden here.
    wtf is bruincel and yeah, how would I not know what a Top 4 D is? Are you aware of the defensive legacy of the Bruins?

If anything I should question if you know what a Top 4 is considering your "underrated Top 4" just got put on waivers. You know who isn't on waivers? Cam Fowler...the dman that the Rags passed on for McIlwaiver.

wtf is bruincel and yeah, how would I not know what a Top 4 D is? Are you aware of the defensive legacy of the Bruins?

If anything I should question if you know what a Top 4 is considering your "underrated Top 4" just got put on waivers. You know who isn't on waivers? Cam Fowler...the dman that the Rags passed on for McIlwaiver.
    Yes I'm aware of Bobby Orr

McIlRath had the best possession and goal differential of all Rag defenders last season.

And the ******* head coach won't play him and now they threw away another top4D for nothing.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like how we are considering a guy who was put on waivers a top4 Dman. Pls stop, nobody wanted to trade a cum sock for the guy. I mean the only argument you could have would be nobody wanted to take his contract and I don't know is contract situation but I can't imagine it being a real handcuff with his inability to even stay on a NHL roster.
    12-5-23

I like how we are considering a guy who was put on waivers a top4 Dman. Pls stop, nobody wanted to trade a cum sock for the guy. I mean the only argument you could have would be nobody wanted to take his contract and I don't know is contract situation but I can't imagine it being a real handcuff with his inability to even stay on a NHL roster.
    You're essentially appealing to authority on this one. Just cuz the ****gy frog head coach doesn't like him and doesn't insert him into the lineup, doesn't mean he doesn't actually belong there.

Do you believe Girardi Staal or Holden are better at hockey than McIlrath. It's the same front office who let Stralman go
    and chose to extend Girardi and sign Boyle over him and the same one that let Yandle go for nothing too.

Someone is going to claim McIlrath and he's going to be a regular for them. Watch.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I'm aware of Bobby Orr

McIlRath had the best possession and goal differential of all Rag defenders last season.

And the ******* head coach won't play him and now they threw away another top4D for nothing.
    and yet, he was put on waivers already this season.

He's on the books for a staggeringly steep $800k.

and yet, he was put on waivers already this season.

He's on the books for a staggeringly steep $800k.
    MSL, your boy Tim Thomas, Mark Recchi and countless players who were better than McIlrath were all waived at one point in their careers. It doesn't mean shet. All it says is that the Rangers coach actually believes there are 6 better defensemen than him on the team which is almost objectively false.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're essentially appealing to authority on this one. Just cuz the ****gy frog head coach doesn't like him and doesn't insert him into the lineup, doesn't mean he doesn't actually belong there.

Do you believe Girardi Staal or Holden are better at hockey than McIlrath. It's the same front office who let Stralman go
    and chose to extend Girardi and sign Boyle over him and the same one that let Yandle go for nothing too.

Someone is going to claim McIlrath and he's going to be a regular for them. Watch.
    You understand he got put on waivers because nobody, not one single team wanted to trade a cum sock for him right?

A team struggling on D claiming him off waivers at half salary to give him a shot means nothing.
    12-5-23

You understand he got put on waivers because nobody, not one single team wanted to trade a cum sock for him right?

A team struggling on D claiming him off waivers at half salary to give him a shot means nothing.
    You realize that trades don't just magically happen overnight either, right? There's something called logistics that need to work out. Today, you find out the second a player is available/being shopped. Why did we not hear reports of McIlrath being shopped around? Right, cause he wasn't.......

And the same logic your using is kind of contradicting at the same time...If no team would even give up their 2099 7th round for him, woulnd't that mean he should pass right through Waivers and the Rangers are just sending him down....

The ragss are fukking retarted so i wouldn't be surprised if they actually though that he could clear to be sent down. Because he is no doubt going to be claimed with multiples claims and being awarded to the highest bidder. And obviously, if a team put in a bid, they would no doubt give up a late round pick to 'jump to the front of the line'.
    Last edited by DreamerCut; 10-27-2016 at 05:03 PM.

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Soon AV will bring up Glass and the party will begin
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    Soon AV will bring up Glass and the party will begin
    fukking lol, this guys gets it.....

You realize that trades don't just magically happen overnight either, right? There's something called logistics that need to work out. Today, you find out the second a player is available/being shopped. Why did we not hear reports of McIlrath being shopped around? Right, cause he wasn't.......

And the same logic your using is kind of contradicting at the same time...If no team would even give up their 2099 7th round for him, woulnd't that mean he should pass right through Waivers and the Rangers are just sending him down....

The ragss are fukking retarted so i wouldn't be surprised if they actually though that he could clear to be sent down. Because he is no doubt going to be claimed with multiples claims and being awarded to the highest bidder.
    During the end of pre-season 50% of Rags articles were about them shopping McIlrath.

And no, because on waivers they get him for half price and don't have to give up the 7th round pick. Do you not get how trades and waivers work?

Damn man, I dunno if you can't admit you might be wrong or are actually retarded. I'm done with this convo.

12-5-23

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This Philly AZ game is fukn nice

I rarely complain about reffing but Philly's being given every chance to win and they'll still lose

Garbage team since Pronger left the lineup and the only time I'll really cheer for them is if they're playing the Pens

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how good is chychrun doing?

Big Wreck Crew

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kessel is so hawt
    LEO

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leafs 2018 Stanley Cup Champs!
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

how good is chychrun doing?
    He'd be the 1st defenseman taken in a redraft of this past year(srs)

Hell be a legit #1D if not by seasons end. 1st PP/PK unit, playing with lead or down, elite in all 3 zones, 40-50 point potential.

Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy12Orr4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He'd be the 1st defenseman taken in a redraft of this past year(srs)

Hell be a legit #1D if not by seasons end. 1st PP/PK unit, playing with lead or down, elite in all 3 zones, 40-50 point potential.
    With your evaluation of McBustrath as a top four defense-man, I'm going to get that Chychrun would be a #3.
    *Looking at sats makes me cry crew*
    *Lack of sats coping crew*
    *ZEN crew*
    *Please moon crew*

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chychrun is looking great

Pretty impressive to see a 2 way D who slightly favors the defensive side handle unsheltered minutes at 18

Best move by Chayka yet imo

Originally Posted by Tommy12Orr4 View Post
    With your evaluation of McBustrath as a top four defense-man, I'm going to get that Chychrun would be a #3.
    He's already a #3 and the Bruins made a huge mistake taking Mcavoy over this dude(srs)

Originally Posted by 441Forty View Post
    Chychrun is looking great

Pretty impressive to see a 2 way D who slightly favors the defensive side handle unsheltered minutes at 18

Best move by Chayka yet imo
    nice

i was saying before the season that jets should look at something around strome and chychrun for troubs but i doubt the yotes consider moving him now. knew he was gonna be a good one. god damn keller too. strong GM

Big Wreck Crew

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    Leafs 2018 Stanley Cup Champs!
    Once it's confirmed that you guys acquired McIlrath of waivers, start planning the parade.

MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

good hockeyboys

Big Wreck Crew

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    someone wearing a "we the north" jacket behind the kings bench

what are you doing in LA scrilla

nice

i was saying before the season that jets should look at something around strome and chychrun for troubs but i doubt the yotes consider moving him now. knew he was gonna be a good one. god damn keller too. strong GM
    I'd do Strome and Stone for Trouba all day

Page 113 of 302 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast