Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2154
    TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    Just finished watching 'Barbarians'. Shame that it's only six episodes as I was eager for more. Good to see accurate languages being used, although not so good to see trendy, modern haircuts and beard designs. Combat scenes were good as well.
    dat dere Thusnelda

hngggggg
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how do grown ass men like Cobra Kai? I watched that chit for 5 episodes and was like this is some teenage coming of age nonsense. The storyline was so pubescent and the acting was laughable sitcom acting and the depth was 2 inches.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    how do grown ass men like Cobra Kai? I watched that chit for 5 episodes and was like this is some teenage coming of age nonsense. The storyline was so pubescent and the acting was laughable sitcom acting and the depth was 2 inches.
    Omg It is literally me and my teenage daughters show!

Liking the original 80’s movies helped but at first I was ready to give it a pass. When it was on youtube red.

I actually was sharing news on season 4 with her then I think I copied and pasted it here... but I meant to post in the official Cobra Kai discussion thread. Now I can’t find said thread.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    not Netflix but has anyone seen His Dark Materials?

any good?
    I read the books as a child so I watched season 1 and enjoyed it. Haven't gotten around to starting season 2 yet.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rewatching Enter The Dragon once a day, early morning usually! It will no longer stream on Netflix after March 31.

Mo if you are male you must have this badass movie in your top 10 goat list.

BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Off recommendations.

Dark: Was awesome, watched with full subtitles, so I read for 30+ hours. Good stuff.
    zerozerozero: Was really good, I'm starting to like mixed nation TV. (USA, Italy, Mexico) Great television.
    Gamorra: I probably spelled that wrong, but 3 season of Sopranos but based in Italy. Naples is gritty, truly amazing show.

I'm a big fan of Wire, Sopranos, Ozark, etc.

Thanks y'all! Good stuff to be had.. Gonna get into that Europa and War Gen movie.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GolfPants View Post
    I read the books as a child so I watched season 1 and enjoyed it. Haven't gotten around to starting season 2 yet.
    halfway the first season (His Dark Materials), it's really good so far

haven't read the books, did see the film (The Golden Compass)

this series is way way better than that mediocre movie, would recommend to everyone that can appreciate fantasy

also child actors are usually hit or miss and the girl that plays the main role is definitely a hit, she's really good

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBroncoG View Post
    Off recommendations.

Dark: Was awesome, watched with full subtitles, so I read for 30+ hours. Good stuff.
    zerozerozero: Was really good, I'm starting to like mixed nation TV. (USA, Italy, Mexico) Great television.
    Gamorra: I probably spelled that wrong, but 3 season of Sopranos but based in Italy. Naples is gritty, truly amazing show.

I'm a big fan of Wire, Sopranos, Ozark, etc.

Thanks y'all! Good stuff to be had.. Gonna get into that Europa and War Gen movie.
    Dark was absolute trash and I had to force myself to complete it just so I can know the ending.

zerozerozero (Amazon) was awesome!

Fleabag (Amazon) was shockingly great too. It's a kind of comedy show with female lead but it was actually really well done. I was impressed.

Carnival Row (Amazon, 1 season) was really enjoyable as well. It's a fantasy mystery show with some dark elements and really fun setting. Starring Orlando Bloom and a Cara Delevigne
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked Amar, most recently watched.

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    halfway the first season (His Dark Materials), it's really good so far

haven't read the books, did see the film (The Golden Compass)

this series is way way better than that mediocre movie, would recommend to everyone that can appreciate fantasy

also child actors are usually hit or miss and the girl that plays the main role is definitely a hit, she's really good
    Yeah it's much better than that piece of chit movie. Just about any book being adapted is going to be better as a series than a movie. More time to flesh out characters and plot points. Throw some of that HBO quality on it and it's a recipe for success.

And yeah she does a good job. Was also in one of the GOAT comic book movies, Logan.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by q0c0p View Post
    Do you guys know any shows or movies in the WW2/nazi era? Been fascinated with that time in history lately. Already seen inglorious basterds, pretty intense movies
    I'd echo what was said about Generation War, it is a good mini-series about that period.

1.Conspiracy (HBO movie)
    2.Sophie Scholl – The Final Days (movie)
    3.The Counterfeiters (movie)

4. Das Boot(movie and Tv series)

The top 3 aren't WWII action movies like Das Boot or Defiance were, more drama based on real events and historical figures.

Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    tribes of europa was pretty sick.
    finished it in order to give it a fair chance but I found it disappointing tbh

meh/10, would not recommend

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Uhyeahokay View Post
    I'd echo what was said about Generation War, it is a good mini-series about that period.

1.Conspiracy (HBO movie)
    2.Sophie Scholl – The Final Days (movie)
    3.The Counterfeiters (movie)

4. Das Boot(movie and Tv series)

The top 3 aren't WWII action movies like Das Boot or Defiance were, more drama based on real events and historical figures.
    Haven't seen Conspiracy or The Counterfeiters..will look for them.

The other two are great!

Some of my favorite WWII movies.

The Twelfth Man

Resistance Banker

Flame and Citron

"It's usually friends who inform on friends."

Woman in Gold.

Rep me later...
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpermWhale View Post
    Black Mirror is fukking crazy
    Check out Inside No. 9.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Has anyone heard of “Them” coming to Amazon prime April 9? It looks interesting I will watch!

Do I want to know why op got banned?

no release date yet, but at least they were able to film it

that's something

also Ciri looking hngggg af cuz

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Run on Netflix was quite good

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys know the MMA drama Kingdom has been available on Netflix for a couple months, right?
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    You guys know the MMA drama Kingdom has been available on Netflix for a couple months, right?
    Great show
    It’s getting pulled soon though
    Hopefully ends up on hbo max or something so that more people can enjoy it since not many knew about it

Last edited by Krackerjacked; 04-04-2021 at 07:21 AM.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DickHancock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    alice in borderland

coming May 7th, it's based on a Mark Millar comic so I will definitely watch this

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    coming May 7th, it's based on a Mark Millar comic so I will definitely watch this

That looks like it's not cheap and has good production values.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

All Lotr movies including extended editions are on HBO Max.

always heard good things about the comics but never got around to reading them

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100) paulmalley is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DickHancock View Post
    alice in borderland
    Very good!!!
    Congrats!

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

so this dropped, haven't seen it yet though

anyone watching?

May 27th

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have barely been watching NF lately , HBO max is the shizz .. Peep these shows if you have the service

Doom Patrol
    Infinity train
    The outsider
    The Flight Attendant
    Raised by Wolves
    Hard
    Doctor Who
    Leftovers
    Righteous Gemstones,
    Barry
    The Leftovers
    Love Craft Country