GangsterFresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about pull days

So I have read that you are supposed to lift in a way that you keep time under tension and not get your lift into your joints. I started doing this for my squats, OHP, and bench press. Dont think its possible to do with bent over row and deadlift right?

Anyways on pull days, I am doing pull ups, seated cable row, face pulls. Should I be doing the pull by doing dead hang or keep slight tension in my back and not fully dead hang before doing reps? What about seated cable row, is it okay to get a super deep stretch and then pull and flex my back or should I not do a deep stretch here?

What about for face pull, again should I do a deep stretch before pulling the weight to my upper back or return the weight just before a full stretch?

Finally bicep curls, should I be doing them where my arm goes down and my tricep kind of pops before raising the weight back up? Or should I lower it slightly (not all the way down) before curling the weight up?

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can lock out your arms on all movements while still keeping tension in the muscles. You can also go for the full stretch with rows/face pulls; as long as you keep tension on your muscles it will not make a big difference either way as most of the actual hard work being done is at the fully contracted portion of the rep, not the fully elongated portion.

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Locking out is just fine.

Once you do 3 sets of 15 reps with 315, then you can start thinking about advanced TUT strategies. But for now, add iron to the bar.

GangsterFresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is their any research behind if one way to lift is proven to make more gains than the other?

Like does lifting the bench all the way up vs keeping slight tension in chest and not locking out = same gains?

What about deadlift, go all way up vs go all way up but not really while still keeping tension on quads = same gains?

Replies in 1/2 hr - 3 day GeneralSerpant's Avatar
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just don't use the elbow or hip joints etc to crutch the weight.
    You eat where you're at.