Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326
    mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmaniii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for making another post, but its not letting me edit my previous one.

Ive been doing the first exercise as shown in this video below for a couple days now and it does relieve the pain a bit but Im not sure its going to cure the bulging disc? I need something that will make the pain go away forever so I can return to the gym and doing the things I love, I dont care about temporary relief

https://youtu.be/VMo7yZ3Zbg0

imafoxderp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Deadlift problem

Whenever I do a conventional deadlift, with or without the bar, the moment I bend the knees I feel my peroneal nerve on my right leg, on the outside of the knee, getting pinched and hurting after a few pinches. I am desperate as I don't know what is causing this. I have massaged my piriformis, tried glute strength exercises, decompressed my spine by hanging from a bar, and it always happens, nothing works.
    Something that I notice that happens is that when I am hinging my hip shifts to the right, and I have been told that I have some leg length discrepancy.

What can I do about this?

Registered User ImproveFitDaily's Avatar
    ImproveFitDaily is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by imafoxderp View Post
    Whenever I do a conventional deadlift, with or without the bar, the moment I bend the knees I feel my peroneal nerve on my right leg, on the outside of the knee, getting pinched and hurting after a few pinches. I am desperate as I don't know what is causing this. I have massaged my piriformis, tried glute strength exercises, decompressed my spine by hanging from a bar, and it always happens, nothing works.
    Something that I notice that happens is that when I am hinging my hip shifts to the right, and I have been told that I have some leg length discrepancy.

What can I do about this?
    Hello, I don't know if I am right or wrong here, but this helped me.

I purchased a pair of gravity boots (form of Inversion therapy) and started hanging for a few minutes in the morning before I really did anything for the day.

Just the few minutes in the morning that I hung there I felt like undid so many knots and stiffness I'd had lingering around.

Doing it first thing in the morning I felt was most beneficial. Just my 2 cents.

I hope you find relief ASAP!
    Keep Working Hard!

http://improvefitnessdaily.com/index.php/2019/09/02/i-want-to-show-you-how-to-be-pain-free-all-the-time-2/

Health & Wellness is priceless

LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Age 43, 17% body fat. I’m somewhat new to lifting but have used it to lose 50lbs in the past year.

I’ve been using machines for the past year and am looking to move to free weights. My goals are to recomp (get stronger while losing fat). I’ve been getting some advice and doing some research. My schedule only allows me to lift 2x a week.

How does the below look? Any holes, redundancy, general advice, or things to swap? 2x a week, same routine each trip, for 6 months or so. 3 sets of 10, 8, 6.

Thanks!

Dumb bell rows
    Seated dumbbell shoulder press
    Seated Dumbbell curls
    Leg press <- I can’t do squats for some reason
    Overhead tricep dumbbell. <- would dips be better?
    Crunches <- can I use the ab machine as I like it better?
    Incline dumbbell press
    Standing dumbbell calf raises
    Bench press
    Barbell dead lift

wearndttear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was just diagnosed with arthritis on my left shoulder joint (loss of cartilage). I've been given some medication, but i want to know which exercises to do to speed up recovery

STRYDG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heya,

Would you have any advice to avoid muscle cramps from ab exercises? Quite often will cramp up after set(s) of crunches or leg raises and as you can imagine its not fun at all. One thing someone has told me is to use the cobra stretch which has helped but its not a 100% fix. I'm well hydrated and nutrition is good so its not those, can a slight anterior pelvic tilt be part of the cause?

Thank you!