bubbapwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Biceps don't grow?

I've literally tried everything there is. I've tried working biceps once a week, twice a week, 3 times a week, and even 4 times a week. Nothing makes them grow. I've done every type of curl there is, from drag curls to reverse curls, but no growth. I squeeze at the peaks and make sure my form is perfect every time but nothing seems to work. I've done light weight for high reps and heavy weight for low reps too, but nothing happens. I definitely get enough protein because the rest of my body is developing, even my calves. My biceps have gotten a little bit stronger though, just not bigger. Is there anything I should be doing? My workouts usually go like this:

regular standing curls 3x10
    reverse curls 3x10
    drag curls 3x10
    hammer curls 3x10
    concentration curls 1x10

sometimes if I don't feel sore enough at the end I do some more random curls
    pls help, SOS

JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bubbapwns View Post
    I've literally tried everything there is. I've tried working biceps once a week, twice a week, 3 times a week, and even 4 times a week. Nothing makes them grow. I've done every type of curl there is, from drag curls to reverse curls, but no growth. I squeeze at the peaks and make sure my form is perfect every time but nothing seems to work. I've done light weight for high reps and heavy weight for low reps too, but nothing happens. I definitely get enough protein because the rest of my body is developing, even my calves. My biceps have gotten a little bit stronger though, just not bigger. Is there anything I should be doing? My workouts usually go like this:

reverse curls 3x10
    drag curls 3x10
    hammer curls 3x10
    concentration curls 1x10

pls help, SOS
    Way too many sets Bro. 6 to 9 MAX, if you're training naturally. Hypertrophy occurs at 6 to 12 reps, try doing 6 to 10 with a good amount of resistance. Try 6 sets initialy. It's not about the soreness per se, you might be overworking your muscles.

mapcnct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

reverse curls 3x10
    drag curls 3x10
    hammer curls 3x10
    concentration curls 1x10

pls help, SOS
    Make sure you're getting enough protein to keep them fed to grow.

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you putting on weight? Hard to put mass on your arms naturally without putting mass onto the rest of your body.
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janchevski93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

reverse curls 3x10
    drag curls 3x10
    hammer curls 3x10
    concentration curls 1x10

pls help, SOS
    Too much sets.Barbell biceps curls, Hummer curls and Concentration curl are enough.
    Instagram: janchevski93

keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do u train to failure on every set ? Meaning u curl until u can't do no more if yes this is your problem always leave a few in the tank in the next and go to failure until your last set

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biceps (and triceps) have smaller tendons than legs obviously. Naturally bigger boned guys usually have bigger tendons. If you have smaller bones like a wrist of 7 or less, you most likely have smaller tendons. I would train them well, but not to complete failure and not anything less than 5-6-7-8 reps before stopping

of course the peak , insertions etc is genetic
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100)

reverse curls 3x10
    drag curls 3x10
    hammer curls 3x10
    concentration curls 1x10

pls help, SOS
    Just lift them weights bro, when you lift weights everything else builds up in place.

adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by keepitnatty View Post
    Do u train to failure on every set ? Meaning u curl until u can't do no more if yes this is your problem always leave a few in the tank in the next and go to failure until your last set
    Boy, do the supplements really work?. My boyfriend's mates are using them but still they work out a lot too

AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hit your triceps bro, they make up 30% of your arm. I find the best for me anyways are dumbell curls with weight around 10-12 reps 4 sets. They are small muscles so they needs some good stimulation, but they may be overtrained too so maybe rest them for a week.

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Highly doubtful that you are over-training them. Everyone is different but I've been doing at least 16 sets, working arms twice a week, and arms have been my strongest bodypart in terms of muscle mass. Keep in mind that biceps especially get to a point where the swelling slows way down. You may just not notice it but it could be there.

I'd recommend two things to give your bis a little kick:

1) Change up your workout, even if just by changing the order of the exercises or substituting some of them for a variation. This will shock the muscles.
    2) Consider doing tris at the same time (each set of bi, followed by set of tri, rest, repeat). This will stretch your arm muscles so they are generally fuller.

Good luck brah

johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Biceps (and triceps) have smaller tendons than legs obviously. Naturally bigger boned guys usually have bigger tendons. If you have smaller bones like a wrist of 7 or less, you most likely have smaller tendons. I would train them well, but not to complete failure and not anything less than 5-6-7-8 reps before stopping

of course the peak , insertions etc is genetic
    Thanks on that advice.

Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdulio773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are not going to see your biceps unless you have big triceps first. so make sure you hit your triceps much harder. think of it this way, triceps = cake, biceps icing on the cake.