Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2156
    5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    the entire thing was streamed lived on ********, the entire world saw it and a simple google search would reveal the known details.

I am not being misled and used. I am not calling for some revolution or whatever. But I do agree that white cops killing black people when they don't have to is murder, and they should go to jail. Which is the entire conversation thats going on, and inbred hicks like yourself and fighting that and finding any justification possible for murder.
    The cop in the video you're talking about was Chinese, not white, you racist kunt.

Edit: I see you're now banned, nice work mods
    I break into old ladies' homes, steal biscuits from their tins and replace them with sewing materials for maximum grandkid confusion.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YouAreAllLiars View Post
    Let's give the psychology a rest and go off of straight, concrete evidence, shall we?

Only a little more than 50 years ago was the civil rights movement. In that time, police treated activists with brutality and lacked remorse for their actions because they were endorsed by a large group of society.

Later on, there was the whole Rodney King fiasco L.A riots. This isn't some victim complex BS that you guys keep touting. News flash: PEOPLE ACTUALLY DISCRIMINATE. People get hurt by that discrimination. Some people get tired of it and seek out ways to end it, some people want to retaliate yadda yadda.

Who really has the victim mentality, though? Ones that belong to an ethnicity that has historically been mistreated in the U.S, and, to this day, face some degree of prejudice? Or ones that feel threatened and under represented because of the attempts made to rectify that mistreatment? It's all backlash from years of discrimination.

I'm not condoning it by any means, but you can't ignore it or try to down play it because it will just persist.

Check out that racist discrimination the white truck driver did by oppressing them

Last edited by 13donniedarko; 07-08-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let's give the psychology a rest and go off of straight, concrete evidence, shall we?

Only a little more than 50 years ago was the civil rights movement. In that time, police treated activists with brutality and lacked remorse for their actions because they were endorsed by a large group of society.

Later on, there was the whole Rodney King fiasco L.A riots. This isn't some victim complex BS that you guys keep touting. News flash: PEOPLE ACTUALLY DISCRIMINATE. People get hurt by that discrimination. Some people get tired of it and seek out ways to end it, some people want to retaliate yadda yadda.

Who really has the victim mentality, though? Ones that belong to an ethnicity that has historically been mistreated in the U.S, and, to this day, face some degree of prejudice? Or ones that feel threatened and under represented because of the attempts made to rectify that mistreatment? It's all backlash from years of discrimination.

I'm not condoning it by any means, but you can't ignore it or try to down play it because it will just persist.
    Yeah but I actually have a better potential solution.

It involves using the power of the Internet to educate the masses and encourage a return to moral values emphasizing, promoting, and championing the family unit.

Using the Internet to penetrate the once inaccessible cycle of poor parenting that was set in motion by historical oppression and educate those who weren't reachable otherwise.

One thing the president did right was give people access to Internet universally.

But all these other agendas get in the way of that solution.

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the entire thing was streamed lived on ********, the entire world saw it and a simple google search would reveal the known details.

I am not being misled and used. I am not calling for some revolution or whatever. But I do agree that white cops killing black people when they don't have to is murder, and they should go to jail. Which is the entire conversation thats going on, and inbred hicks like yourself are fighting that and finding any justification possible for murder.
    I saw the video with the woman in the car who was filming. The shooting was not captured in that video, nor was the part where the guy told the officer that he had a gun. All that was on that video was the guy bleeding out, and the officer saying that he had told the guy not to reach.

And an extremely calm "girlfriend."

So yeah, if you know of another video then I will gladly watch it.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I am not being misled and used. I am not calling for some revolution or whatever. But I do agree that white cops killing black people when they don't have to is murder, and they should go to jail. Which is the entire conversation thats going on, and inbred hicks like yourself are fighting that and finding any justification possible for murder.
    More Hispanics and Caucasians are killed by police officers a year than African Americans.
    More African Americans are killed by African Americans in Chicago and Baltimore this weekend, than by police officers the last [insert number of years]

The irony here is when we get more upset that someone inside our own community is killed by an "outsider" (someone of a different color), then by violence in and of itself, what are we really showing...

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what a surprise a hypocritical racist BLM targetting whites slaying 5 cops

those ppl are a jokes

it really should be common knowledge now that a certain group of people who claim everything is racist as long as it benefits them but then turn around and every word out of their mouth is fukc the white man take the white mans power...... should be recognized as not sane

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some other police officer got shot in the neck and is in a critical condition....it happened in St Louis

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...f4dd1bce3.html

AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Senseless and despicable killing of police officers. The murderers also took attention away from an actual problem in American society: the treatment of African Americans by a powerful minority of police officers (maybe more than "a few bad apples"). Sad as it felt like there was finally traction to do something.

Obama is not to blame, neither are gun owners.

I don't know what guns the killers used, but Obama's right however when he stated that powerful guns need to be banned.

As much as gun owners like to preach that they need guns to keep the government in check, god forbid if that were every happen, the end result would be the same: dead cops who tried to do their job and keep order. Nobody wants this.

The conservative Supreme Court ruled that Ar-15s and similar guns are not a constitutional right per the second amendment, yet the NRA continues to preach that they are.

To liberals, the Supreme Court also ruled that the second amendment gives gun owners the right to protect their home with a pistol. While I may disagree, it is the law of the land.

But If pistols were the only legal weapon, I think the shootings in Sandy Hook, Aurora, Orlando, and Dallas could have turned out very different.
    Reps for life:Maine, Endgame, AVOJAMACADA

Chicago Bears. Vancouver Canucks. Toronto Raptors/Jays. Mtl Canadiens.

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Some other police officer got shot in the neck and is in a critical condition....it happened in St Louis

this is like l.a/rodney king riot all over again

White officers, stay safe
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KingTrump2016 View Post
    Black people account for ~10% of all licensed drivers.
    White people account for ~77% of all licensed drivers.

Yet..the rate for which each race is stopped is almost similar. If we follow demographics of licensed drivers, the rate of black people getting stopped should be <1.5%

Why do I get the impression neither one of you guys has a college degree, or if you do it was a liberal arts degree?
    What are you going on about? If you spent 1 minute to think about what you are writing you would realize how foolish your response was to my post. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1451771393

The rate of black people being stopped is 13%. This is looking at black people as a separate group not as a percentage of the total population. Considering you stated black people account for 10% of all licensed drivers it should be obvious what the statistic meant.

The summary findings I posted should have further drove this point home to you. http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=702

Originally Posted by BLS
    A greater percentage of male drivers (12%) than female drivers (8%) were stopped by police during 2011. A higher percentage of black drivers (13%) than white (10%) and Hispanic (10%) drivers were stopped by police during 2011.
    If that wasn't clear enough one of the other points should have made it clear that most black people thought the police pulled them over for legitimate reasons which means your interpreatation of the conversation was wrong.

Approximately 80% of drivers pulled over by police in 2011 felt they had been stopped for a legitimate reason. In 2011, about 68% of black drivers believed police had a legitimate reason for stopping them compared to 84% of white and 74% of Hispanic drivers.

Strong accusations of us being uneducated, lol.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ODBM View Post
    I saw the video with the woman in the car who was filming. The shooting was not captured in that video, nor was the part where the guy told the officer that he had a gun. All that was on that video was the guy bleeding out, and the officer saying that he had told the guy not to reach.

And an extremely calm "girlfriend."

So yeah, if you know of another video then I will gladly watch it.
    this

Plus in the video, I'll tell u one thing I DONT see

I DONT see a cop that WANTED to kill someone. I see a cop who is literally shaking, and his voice cracking, on the verge of TEARS because of what he just did.

There is more to what happened than what the MEDIA and the extremely calm GIRLFRIEND are saying.

Anyone with 2 functioning brain cells can see that the cop in the video did NOT want to do what he just did.

But the media doesn't care about things like "facts", because that wouldn't support their propaganda that they use to push political agenda, and the sheep in the BLM movement don't care about facts, because that wouldn't support their racist victim mentality
    Call me Sally

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AC33 View Post
    Senseless and despicable killing of police officers. The murderers also took attention away from an actual problem in American society: the treatment of African Americans by a powerful minority of police officers (maybe more than "a few bad apples"). Sad as it felt like there was finally traction to do something.

Obama is not to blame, neither are gun owners.

I don't know what guns the killers used, but Obama's right however when he stated that powerful guns need to be banned.

As much as gun owners like to preach that they need guns to keep the government in check, god forbid if that were every happen, the end result would be the same: dead cops who tried to do their job and keep order. Nobody wants this.

The conservative Supreme Court ruled that Ar-15s and similar guns are not a constitutional right per the second amendment, yet the NRA continues to preach that they are.

To liberals, the Supreme Court also ruled that the second amendment gives gun owners the right to protect their home with a pistol. While I may disagree, it is the law of the land.

But If pistols were the only legal weapon, I think the shootings in Sandy Hook, Aurora, Orlando, and Dallas could have turned out very different.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

Nope, if someone wants to do harm they will no amount of feel good laws will change someone from breaking the law
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The 2A is not for protecting the home. It's for protecting the people against a tyrannical government.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CBS reporting the shooter had an SKS

For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a soviet rifle designed in 1943

Obama must be so disappointed it wasn't an AR15....
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Manletbolic View Post
    this is like l.a/rodney king riot all over again

White officers, stay safe
    Can't wait for the cops to avoid doing their jobs entirely! I wouldn't blame them at all.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    what a surprise a hypocritical racist BLM targetting whites slaying 5 cops

those ppl are a jokes

it really should be common knowledge now that a certain group of people who claim everything is racist as long as it benefits them but then turn around and every word out of their mouth is fukc the white man take the white mans power...... should be recognized as not sane
    And should be recognized as divisive, poisonous and stand to prosper from tragedy.

The deadliest shooting, up until Orlando, was committed with handguns.

edit: just lol. media calling an SKS an assault rifle. good lord.
    Last edited by veggie530; 07-08-2016 at 01:50 PM.
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    Can't wait for the cops to avoid doing their jobs entirely! I wouldn't blame them at all.
    I thought the same thing, but lucky for us almost all police officers have strong dedication to serve and they feel a responsibility to their brothers. However, I couldn't blame any cop that said "fuk this, I'm out."

It's one thing to have to deal with riots, people murdering other officers, etc... but these men and women also have no support from the federal government, and in some cases their own state. Hell, the authority is actively fighting against the police in some cases.

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post

That's a good area (low crime rate), also.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No one is disputing the past. Black Americans were certainly oppressed.

They no longer are. There is nothing I can do that you can't. Data does not support your claims.

What's more likely, there is secret invisible discrimination against the black community? or is there a victim mentality (brought on by a terrible history true) and a dangerous sub culture that glorifies violence?

That doesn't discount discrimination, of course there are cases of this. Minnesota seems like a terrible tragedy. But the REALITY is you are NOT getting murdered by police officers in insane disproportionate numbers. You are NOT an oppressed class and you have NO cause to justify this type of terrorism.

AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

Nope, if someone wants to do harm they will no amount of feel good laws will change someone from breaking the law
    One case versus everything that I mentioned. With pistols, the Dallas cops with pistols yesterday would have been on even terms with the killers, and less cops would have died.

VA-Tech was failure of background checks for mental health, and the loophole was changed after laws passed.

He used a semi-automatic pistols which should probably be tightly controlled too. IMO the ideal would be legalizing only things that take time to reload, like revolvers, traditional hunting rifles, shotguns, all with limited capacity, but it's not going to happen.

The 2A is not for protecting the home. It's for protecting the people against a tyrannical government.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
    What the supreme court ruled with Scalia in a 5-4 decision:

The Second Amendment guarantees an individual's right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit affirmed.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but rebellion is illegal in America. Look at what happened to the confederate states when they tried to secede. Lincoln stated secession is illegal, and the civil war started. My point is that trying to overthrow the government would inevitably result in dead cops.

Also:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday left in place gun control laws in New York and Connecticut that ban military-style assault weapons like the one used in last week's massacre at an Orlando nightclub, rejecting a legal challenge by gun rights advocates. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0Z61JE
    The law of the land in the US is that AR-15s and similar weapons are a privilege, not a right. As much as I disagree with this supreme court, they ultimately get to determine what is constitutional.

Also, I think the Militias were used in the War of 1812 against Canada, and they turned out to be a disaster. That lead to the US relying much more on a real military, and shows that nothing is set in stone.
    Reps for life:Maine, Endgame, AVOJAMACADA

Chicago Bears. Vancouver Canucks. Toronto Raptors/Jays. Mtl Canadiens.

Beast Mode: Engaged leakypipe23's Avatar
    leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all of the ones that didnt have reason to fear for their life, aka so many you can't even count. Not all make the news. There was one where I live not long ago and it didn't make national news
    Guessing the victim was white if it didn't make the news.

Nope, it's on tape retard. He told the cop he has a gun, cop asked him to get his wallet, he goes for his wallet and he shoots him four times.

Why was he even scared? blacks are just too much to handle?

The "reaching for wallet" has killed many blacks for no reason, this aint the first one
    What is on tape is the girlfriend giving her account.

And that cop, who is Asian, sounded scared ****less that he just shot a man. Yeah, he is a definite racist out to kill black folks.
    505/325/573 Raw

Seattle Sports Crew

TEAM PHOINIX

The Iron never lies to you...The iron will always kick you the real deal. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins

Beast Mode: Engaged leakypipe23's Avatar
    leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Already happening. Violent crime in the hoods took a big jump.
    505/325/573 Raw

Seattle Sports Crew

TEAM PHOINIX

The Iron never lies to you...The iron will always kick you the real deal. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins

The law of the land in the US is that AR-15s and similar weapons are a privilege, not a right. As much as I disagree with this supreme court, they ultimately get to determine what is constitutional.

Also, I think the Militias were used in the War of 1812 against Canada, and they turned out to be a disaster. That lead to the US relying much more on a real military, and shows that nothing is set in stone.
    They can make whatever rulings they want, but when tyranny comes knocking, we'll have assault rifles.

Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2 children just got shot today in Minneapolis during a drive by shooting in broad daylight. Bet you BLM fukking retards won't bat an eye tho.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Keith10Stone View Post
    2 children just got shot today in Minneapolis during a drive by shooting in broad daylight. Bet you BLM fukking retards won't bat an eye tho.
    Actually I would really like someone that supports the BLM ideology to comment here......thoughts?

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eh, might not be all that bad if it happened

NYPD organized a slowdown in the wakes of Eric Garner's death to protest the Mayor and stopped going after petty crime and making low level arrests. New Yorkers loved it

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One case versus everything that I mentioned. With pistols, the Dallas cops with pistols yesterday would have been on even terms with the killers, and less cops would have died.

VA-Tech was failure of background checks for mental health, and the loophole was changed after laws passed.

He used a semi-automatic pistols which should probably be tightly controlled too. IMO the ideal would be legalizing only things that take time to reload, like revolvers, traditional hunting rifles, shotguns, all with limited capacity, but it's not going to happen.

Correct me if I am wrong, but rebellion is illegal in America. Look at what happened to the confederate states when they tried to secede. Lincoln stated secession is illegal, and the civil war started. My point is that trying to overthrow the government would inevitably result in dead cops.

Also:

LOl @ this idiot
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Its 2 part.

The state has a right to have a well regulated Militia.

The people have a right to bare arms.

It doest say. The militia has the right to bear arms.

The people do!

We are agreeing but disagreeing on my 2a right to protect my home & family.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, I love how the misc really comes together in times like these with civil conversations, understanding, respect and productivity. Seeing all the constructive talks in here brings a tear to my eye, and really validates to me that all the time you're all spending in here is really worth it in the end. The misk will always be at the forefront when it comes to changing opinions with unbiased facts from both sides of the argument.

Also:

Nope you're clinging on to a fantasy that isn't based in reality. They were ambushed, guess what there is no such thing as a fair fight.