Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Blade cuts like a knife

Well here I am

The last dose of blade. What a fantastic product for Appitite control! I have been in a recomping for the last three months and prior to starting my run of Blade I was having trouble hitting my calorie target and not going over.

Then Gymgod and the rest of the crew hooked me up!

The main ingredient in Blade is CH-19 sweet pepper extract and the stuff packs a punch. One capsule in my bottle got punctured in transit and all the pills had a spicy taste to them before swallowing. Now, in most cases this could cause indigestion or discomfort but not with Blade. I experienced no GI discomfort during my run.

The other goodies in this bad boy are, caffeine and green tea extract, Synephrine and Yohimbine and a dusting of AlCAR. (I could have used more if this ingredient)

The ratings

Energy 9/10 great and long lasting typically 4-5 hrs. So a 8am and 1pm dosing works well.

Focus 8/10 pretty solid. Still couldn't move things with my mind

Appitite suppression: 9/10 only thing better is ECA. Nough said. EVEN EFFECTIVE FOR ME AT A LOWER DOSE!

Profile 9/10 clinically dosed. Only drawback is it needs more AlCAR.

Results: Pretty good I lost 3lbs during one of the more eating friendly months (my birthday and the 4th) met my calories 9/10 days. Wasn't trying to cut hard, but it did a great job of doing what I expected. Still seeing my abs.

Value: 8/10 this product retails at 59.99 normal price. Pretty steep, but you are getting CLINICALLY DOSED ingredients, and top-notch Appitite suppression. So don't complain.

Would buy and use on a hard cut in the last month or so when you want something that will make you forget about food for hours and hours!

Thanks again Blue Star!
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the detailed review!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi