Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post
    No, you're just getting an online education. It's growing in popularity, after all, so might as well.
    Thank you for that .
    He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature. Socrates

Ruaridh321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To OP:

My diet is by no means perfect by bodybuilding standards but so far this has worked for me.

At the moment I eat usually 2-3 protein rich meals a day, each at 500 calories each. I then take a daily mass gainer which is 1000 calories. That's already you up to 2,500 calories. Normally, my consumption of other snacks like fruit, milk, seeds and other liquid calories easily gets me up to above 3,000 calories, and I'm never struggling to stuff food because I'm so full.

petester75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I was "bulking" I would bulk prepare healthy foods that I enjoy eating like chili and cornbread, mac and cheese, and beef stew etc. all high in protein and good carbs.

So there was always something healthy already ready that just needed reheating.

Im not saying that you are not lifting correctly but when I first started I was not ,so because of that I was not achieving my potential lifting the max weight that I could safely lift and consequently not burning the calories that I am burning when doing the excercises correctly.

Now that im aware of this when im doing a full scheduale lifting routine im doing it correctly with proper form and procedure and I can tell because I can 't eat enough of anything to satiate my hunger because I burned so many calories.

sometimes I wake up standing at the fridge shoveling something in my mouth.

Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xplicit001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sawyerk1996 View Post
    I agree, I have seen great gains only eating above maintenance 100-300 calories and I have dropped body fat % as well. Full out bulking is better left for those who are competing or on gear. Just my opinion.
    Lol... just lol.

I think the phrase "He who smelt it dealt it" can be somewhat applied to your post.

Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyerk1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xplicit001 View Post
    Lol... just lol.

I think the phrase "He who smelt it dealt it" can be somewhat applied to your post.
    ? I don't understand please elaborate....
    #Trump 2016
    #Lifted Dodge Nation
    #You get your protein from a tub, I get mine from the woods