blondil1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Motivation not being at school

Hello! So I'm in somewhat of a hard position right now. I am a college student, and have found myself in a bit of a slump. When I am at school I am constantly crazy busy. I am involved in many aspects of my college life and have a very challenging major. I always manage to eat right, and somehow always find an hour or two to workout at least 5 days a week at the university gym. However, now that I am home for the summer I am having a hard time. I used to work at a gym so I have access to one. Unfortunately I take 8 am classes four days a week and work 2 jobs and several days per week as well. Work and class often leave me more exhausted than when I am at school which blows my mind since I am always on the go at school. I have attempted to stick to a short darebee HIIT routine, but it's just not the same. I do not want to lose muscle and gain fat. I was on great track and was making great progress at school. I'm just in a bit of a slump and thrown off the routine that has been working for so many months.
    Any suggestions, I want to keep my tone will the HIIT help? I still eat clean!

radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blondil1 View Post
    Hello! So I'm in somewhat of a hard position right now. I am a college student, and have found myself in a bit of a slump. When I am at school I am constantly crazy busy. I am involved in many aspects of my college life and have a very challenging major. I always manage to eat right, and somehow always find an hour or two to workout at least 5 days a week at the university gym. However, now that I am home for the summer I am having a hard time. I used to work at a gym so I have access to one. Unfortunately I take 8 am classes four days a week and work 2 jobs and several days per week as well. Work and class often leave me more exhausted than when I am at school which blows my mind since I am always on the go at school. I have attempted to stick to a short darebee HIIT routine, but it's just not the same. I do not want to lose muscle and gain fat. I was on great track and was making great progress at school. I'm just in a bit of a slump and thrown off the routine that has been working for so many months.
    Any suggestions, I want to keep my tone will the HIIT help? I still eat clean!

Sounds like a conundrum to me. You probably know the meme:
    social life
    good grades
    sleep

when you are a student you can only pick two. And I see you got two jobs, eat healthy and on top of that have school, it sounds too much. Would it not be an option to work again at another gym?

blondil1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by radditz View Post
    Sounds like a conundrum to me. You probably know the meme:
    social life
    good grades
    sleep

when you are a student you can only pick two. And I see you got two jobs, eat healthy and on top of that have school, it sounds too much. Would it not be an option to work again at another gym?
    I tried to get that job back!! Unfortunately they didn't need me anymore!