Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

257 lbs but was told i dont look like it!

I been working out and i currently weigh 257lbs! From what it sounds i am considered obese since i am 5'11 and was not i don't like but got a big build. I got my my blood pressure down and i do watch what i eat ,etc and work out a lot and dont lift too heavy. I posted my current pics and thats what my weight was recently. Otherwise i feel better, if i quit working out i would probably be smaller lol! Just wondering in anyone lifters go through that? Any negative comments i could care less cause i am working on living a healthier lifestyle.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FSTRNG View Post
    I been working out and i currently weigh 257lbs! From what it sounds i am considered obese since i am 5'11 and was not i don't like but got a big build. I got my my blood pressure down and i do watch what i eat ,etc and work out a lot and dont lift too heavy. I posted my current pics and thats what my weight was recently. Otherwise i feel better, if i quit working out i would probably be smaller lol! Just wondering in anyone lifters go through that? Any negative comments i could care less cause i am working on living a healthier lifestyle.
    I'm really confused? Do you want to look like you weigh 257lbs...or you don't want to look like you weigh 257lbs?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't need to quit lifting weights to be smaller. You just need to eat less. Not sure what you're actually talking about tbh.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on lowering your BP and trying to be healthier. I'm not sure if you'll consider it a negative comment or read it as constructive criticism, but being less than 6' tall and weighing nearly 260 pounds is considered obese. To seek a truly healthier lifestyle I would consider losing about 40-50 more pounds.

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes !
    At 260lb 6' 1" here...

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always up to the individual what makes them happy in terms of their appearance OP.

If you want to lose weight, eat a little less and keep working out
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last time I did a cut an old lady asked me if I had cancer. I'm back at maintenance now.

hulkhoben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job working on the blood pressure!!! I am 5'11 and was 220lbs with higher blood pressure. I kept lifting hard and straightened out my diet. I thought I was eating healthy but really was not. Keep at it and dropped to 204lbs and stronger than I have ever been in my life at 46. Just keep working out hard and make sure you are doing some cardio as well. I do 1/2 hour of cardio as well. This is what worked for me anyways.
    PR free weight flat bench - 325lb Goal - 365lbs

Overall goal - push myself to improve from the week before !!!

PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ....... i do watch what i eat.
    Always a good idea to watch what you eat. Chasing peas around a plate blindfolded just doesn't work for me either. :-)

FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSTRNG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PiperBill View Post
    Always a good idea to watch what you eat. Chasing peas around a plate blindfolded just doesn't work for me either. :-)
    Thanks! Diet is a working progess! I upped my cardio also! I got a big build and I made improvements! Rome was not built in a day loL!

Thanks! Diet is a working progess! I upped my cardio also! I got a big build and I made improvements! Rome was not built in a day loL!
    I am currently happy the way I look also! I was almost 300lbs so I like where I'm at right now! lol!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's fine if you enjoy training and cardio but you'll never be able to out train the wrong diet. If you're going to do it don't half ass it.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    257 lbs but was told i dont look like it!
    Do you always let people lie to you?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100)
    I get what the original poster is saying and congrats on feeling good with yourself and your progress!

I have the same "problem".. been lifting for 40 years and people used to assume I'm just the average fat guy. Get back on the healthy diet train(still lifting heavy) and all of a sudden people, including relatives, think I'm on the roid, lol. At 6'4" and "down to" 290(down from 350-ish) and I have the split in my bicep back and veins rising up like I'm on the juice.

Don't let the haters slow you down. I guess the one thing I've learned after all these years is don't let others bring you down... there is always "that" person waiting to crap on your parade... your opinion is all that matters.

I'm looking forward to seeing my cousin later this summer(he is a bodybuilding.com sponsored BB and just a really cool guy). I know he too thinks I'm just a fatty(he saw me last 60lbs heavier) and I can't wait to show him how weak his calves are in a pose-down, lol. His biceps are insane though.. longest bicep muscle bellies you ever saw..

Bottom line, you are doing great! Keep it up, this thing is a solo journey... do it for yourself.

P.S. I've been dropping weight at about 2 lbs a week for the last 6 months or so. Within a year or less I will be where I want to be... why I waited so many years to get back on a proper diet is anyone's guess, but deaths in the family, cheating gf's, etc, it's easy to lose focus. Keep the faith and make it happen.
    Last edited by Drunky; 06-26-2016 at 01:23 AM.

Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100) Drunky is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Do you always let people lie to you?
    Dude, you are uncool. I don't care what your "rep" is.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drunky View Post
    I get what the original poster is saying and congrats on feeling good with yourself and your progress!

I have the same "problem".. been lifting for 40 years and people used to assume I'm just the average fat guy. Get back on the healthy diet train(still lifting heavy) and all of a sudden people, including relatives, think I'm on the roid, lol. At 6'4" and "down to" 290(down from 350-ish) and I have the split in my bicep back and veins rising up like I'm on the juice.

Don't let the haters slow you down. I guess the one thing I've learned after all these years is don't let others bring you down... there is always "that" person waiting to crap on your parade... your opinion is all that matters.

I'm looking forward to seeing my cousin later this summer(he is a bodybuilding.com sponsored BB and just a really cool guy). I know he too thinks I'm just a fatty(he saw me last 60lbs heavier) and I can't wait to show him how weak his calves are in a pose-down, lol. His biceps are insane though.. longest bicep muscle bellies you ever saw..

Bottom line, you are doing great! Keep it up, this thing is a solo journey... do it for yourself.

P.S. I've been dropping weight at about 2 lbs a week for the last 6 months or so. Within a year or less I will be where I want to be... why I waited so many years to get back on a proper diet is anyone's guess, but deaths in the family, cheating gf's, etc, it's easy to lose focus. Keep the faith and make it happen.
    This is a nice cheerleading post, but the fact remains that the OP is carrying ~100lbs of fat. He ignored my earlier question? Not sure what the point of this thread is. Yes. He's losing weight. That's great. But it should stop there. He's got a long way to go before he actually looks good and gets into a healthier weight.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

6'4" and 290 at the age of 54 with veins popping? Let's some pics....
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Apparently it's possible to be an old obese dude with veins popping.

Don't ask me what I was looking for when I found this pic...

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post

Pretty much my ideal body type
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Pretty much my ideal body type
    Mirin' nipples?

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's quite common, but they are in the forehead and temples from blood pressure.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mirin' nipples?
    Hell ya- they're like two grapes!
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, you are uncool. I don't care what your "rep" is.
    Another fat bastard chiming in, thanks for your comments i'll be sure to note them down and cry myself to sleep tonight.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a nice cheerleading post, but the fact remains that the OP is carrying ~100lbs of fat. He ignored my earlier question? Not sure what the point of this thread is. Yes. He's losing weight. That's great. But it should stop there. He's got a long way to go before he actually looks good and gets into a healthier weight.
    OP: It's very important to some people that you understand that you are fat. They've made themselves miserable for years dieting to get lean and the thought that someone could be fat and not feel that bad about it seems unfair.

I know I'm fat. Littler people will be shocked at how heavy I am, but guys about my size will say: "what are you, about 280?" If I make a comment about how I'm fat, people will say "you're not fat, you're just big", but they're just being nice.

But I'm not miserable about it. I'd like to be lighter for running and would like to look better for my wife, but all in all I'm fine with how I look and I don't think about it that much.

btw, I'm about the same size and age as Drunky, but there's no split in my fatceps and my veins aren't popping.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is that a belly button or 3rd nip? i for one appreciate you searching the net for fat guys with huge nips, huge belly, sporting some kick ass shorts.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sporting some kick ass shorts.
    And some fool said alpha men don't wear shorts. HA!

Ozymandiasbees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 5'11 and at your goal weight of 191 and still feel like I need to lose about 25 pounds. It all depends on your end goal. I would just aim for small weight loss goals before deciding what type of body you want. I think you will find your mind will constantly change. The real trick is to just keep showing up. Good luck man.

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    OP: It's very important to some people that you understand that you are fat. They've made themselves miserable for years dieting to get lean and the thought that someone could be fat and not feel that bad about it seems unfair.

^^^What a little pity party of complete bullshyt.

There are still a few (very few because of this type of whining) competitive bodybuilders who post on this site. These are people who have stood in front of hundreds of people and been judged and totally picked apart AFTER dieting and training for years to reach their peak physique. They use that information to improve and put themselves on stage again. These are people with strong enough personalities to handle a true critique.

Telling delusional dudes (like you and the OP) that they still have a long way to go before they look fit or reach a healthy body weight is hardly feeling that it is "unfair". It's just the simple truth.

Geez. This site really attracts a bunch of pussies who want nothing but a pat on the back for minimal effort.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^What a little pity party of complete bullshyt.
    Telling delusional dudes (like you and the OP) that they still have a long way to go before they look fit or reach a healthy body weight is hardly feeling that it is "unfair". It's just the simple truth.

Geez. This site really attracts a bunch of pussies who want nothing but a pat on the back for minimal effort.
    How am I delusional? Have I said that I don't have a long way to go? Have I asked for a pat on the back? How am I a pussy?

I want to believe that you're not an insecure, name-calling, uptight adolescent, but you're not helping.

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    I want to believe that you're not an insecure, name-calling, uptight adolescent, but you're not helping.
    Oh the irony...

YOU are the one who quoted my post and insinuated that somehow guys like me think it's "unfair" that fat guys are fat. Now that's delusional.