AverageBenny is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Fitness Journey

Hey guys.

My name is Ben, I'm a 24 year old living on the Gold Coast, Australia

I have just signed up to this site to keep a log of everything and I'm also hoping to find motivation (mostly) to keep me working out and heading towards my goal.

My goal isn't to be the biggest or fittest guy around. But it's to be happy with how I look.
    I'm not the biggest guys out there you will find but I'm also not in very good shape.

Currently I'm 6'2 around 95kgs (20lbs) and no where near as fit as I used to be.

Over the years I've played soccer (16 years) boxing training (2 years) and kickboxing/Muay Thai (7 months)

I haven't done any sort of fitness/working out in the last 2-3 years and am hoping to turn that around in 2 days when I join a gym and begin my fitness journey.

I will post pictures throughout my journey so anyone interested can see any progress I've made but mainly it's so I can see my own progress.

im only doing this blog because in the past when I've been involved in a gym or any physical activity I last about 3 months before I lose interest and don't see the results I expect of myself. I'm hoping that in the times when I feel like I'm not doing as much as I expect of myself or when I'm losing interest the people on this site will lift my spirits and motivate me to keep going.

I will be posting weekly (maybe daily once I've joined the gym) and hope you enjoy seeing this lazy guy get his ass into gear and get the results I want.

Cheers,
    Ben