Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    Funky. I've only seen the angled ones, and vertical ones where you load plates right on the pegs on top.
    Looking into them now, that would be weird. I see one that has the cable, but still lets you load plates (like those plate weighted LPD things, but legs). One has you lay down like you're doing leg press lying hack squats, lol. Weird equipment out there.
    It was like this one:

But the do have a plate loaded one also so that won't be much of a problem.

Sorry the sushi was bad, but sounds like you had fun overall. My boyfriend's brother in law has a few handguns we were able to shoot off. They're pretty fun, even if I can't hit the barn side of a broad, lol.
    The sushi was delicious just waaaaay overpriced. I can not wait to go gun shopping! I've looked online a little bit and there is a Ruger semi-automatic 9mm handgun I have my eye on I just need to see it in person and hold it.

Sounds super bitchy to me, calling someone out on FB comments (particularly when it's BS) is always a bitch move. Do you have to have her on there, or can you just delete her? Or would that cause work drama?
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I think if I deleted her it would cause too much work drama. I just hope next time I post something I'm proud of or a positive experience I had that she doesn't find a way to rip it apart. I wish women would be more supportive of each other instead of b!tchy and catty.
    Last edited by mtnliones5; 02-16-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    Beast in training...

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtnliones5 View Post
    It was like this one:
    But the do have a plate loaded one also so that won't be much of a problem.
    Oh, awesome!
    The sushi was delicious just waaaaay overpriced. I can not wait to go gun shopping! I've looked online a little bit and there is a Ruger semi-automatic 9mm handgun I have my eye on I just need to see it in person and hold it.
    My bad, meant to type "sushi experience." Yay for gun shopping, do you have a gun store nearby? Despite it being upstate NY hick country, somehow we don't. At least not nearby. 9mm is nice, I shot that, a .22 and a 40cal. Kinda like'd the .22 (the baby one lol) just because it was quieter, and I was more accurate with it. We didn't have ear plugs, so yeah, quieter was nice. 9mm I like though because it's got more oomph without being as "holy chit" as the 40cal. lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I think if I deleted her it would cause too much work drama. I just hope next time I post something I'm proud of or a positive experience I had that she doesn't find a way to rip it apart. I wish women would be more supportive of each other instead of b!tchy and catty.
    Meh, people who know her are more inclined to be nice. If they want to be in good standing, or civil with her anyway. Oh! You can set certain people on FB to lose friend, and change some of your posts to where only those friends can see. It's a pain in the ass, but it's an idea. I don't know if there's a way to hide things from one person.
    And I agree. I mean, I can be bitchy, but I don't just chit all over the people I don't care for. I mostly try to ignore them.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My bad, meant to type "sushi experience." Yay for gun shopping, do you have a gun store nearby? Despite it being upstate NY hick country, somehow we don't. At least not nearby. 9mm is nice, I shot that, a .22 and a 40cal. Kinda like'd the .22 (the baby one lol) just because it was quieter, and I was more accurate with it. We didn't have ear plugs, so yeah, quieter was nice. 9mm I like though because it's got more oomph without being as "holy chit" as the 40cal. lol
    We do have plenty of gun stores around here. There is also a gun show nearby this weekend but unfortunately I will be at work for it. I've shot a .22 rifle which the only rifle I feel comfortable shooting because of my cross dominance. I have also shot a few 9mm and a 40 cal. I think the 40cal would be a bit much to take to the range and continually shoot over and over again plus the ammo is more expensive.

No ear plugs?! Wow I would be deaf no wonder you liked the .22 better.

Meh, people who know her are more inclined to be nice. If they want to be in good standing, or civil with her anyway. Oh! You can set certain people on FB to lose friend, and change some of your posts to where only those friends can see. It's a pain in the ass, but it's an idea. I don't know if there's a way to hide things from one person.
    And I agree. I mean, I can be bitchy, but I don't just chit all over the people I don't care for. I mostly try to ignore them.
    I know you can block people who aren't your friends from seeing posts but I don't think you can just block one person. I don't know maybe I'm wrong.
    Beast in training...

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We do have plenty of gun stores around here. There is also a gun show nearby this weekend but unfortunately I will be at work for it. I've shot a .22 rifle which the only rifle I feel comfortable shooting because of my cross dominance. I have also shot a few 9mm and a 40 cal. I think the 40cal would be a bit much to take to the range and continually shoot over and over again plus the ammo is more expensive.

No ear plugs?! Wow I would be deaf no wonder you liked the .22 better.
    Yeah it is a bit much, but was fun to fire it off. I thought the sound would scare me, and I'd jump (easily startled), but I just immediately heard ringing instead. lol.

So I did something really dumb on my last lower body workout from last week. I accidentally loaded the 25 lb plates on the bar for sumo deadlifts instead of the 35 lb plates. I thought it felt really easy and I thought damn I'm getting stronger but...no I just can't math I guess!

Last night's workout

BB bench press
    85 x12
    85 x10
    85 x8

Db shoulder press
    25s x10
    25s x10
    25s x9 failed 10th rep

One arm db row
    40 x12
    40 x10
    40 x10

BB curl
    40 x12
    40 x12
    40 x10

BB lying tri ext
    40 x15
    40 x15
    40 x15

Lying leg raise
    bw x20
    bw x20
    bw x15

Weighted decline russian twist
    x6 (w/ sit up)
    x12
    x12

The workout was kind of crappy and I did this in the new gym so I'm still getting used to the new equipment. It was really nice having safeties for bench press although I didn't bench press very well. I think I get a little anxious about being in a new gym with new people. Soon everyone will get used to seeing me though. They don't have 22.5 lb dumbbells so I just used a bar to to curls (dumbbell microplates are a must if I join this gym). The decline bench for the russian twists was so difficult! I think it's at a steeper angle so doing the ones with the sit up was so hard so I switched to just doing twists.

I had to switch my days off this week so I have to go in tomorrow at 8am. I think they are realizing there is no one to work this shift and they NEED to switch me to it. This is great because I can go to the gym after at peak time to see how busy it is. I have to do squats so if the squat rack is taken the entire time it's not going to work.

This high rep $h!t is so hard!
    Beast in training...

So I did something really dumb on my last lower body workout from last week. I accidentally loaded the 25 lb plates on the bar for sumo deadlifts instead of the 35 lb plates. I thought it felt really easy and I thought damn I'm getting stronger but...no I just can't math I guess!
    I hate when that happens, I much prefer when the opposite happens and you think you loaded less than you did and kill it.
    The workout was kind of crappy and I did this in the new gym so I'm still getting used to the new equipment. It was really nice having safeties for bench press although I didn't bench press very well. I think I get a little anxious about being in a new gym with new people. Soon everyone will get used to seeing me though.
    Yeah, I'd feel the same way. You know me, I'm uncomfortable with most situations, lol. I'm sure once you become more of a regular there, you'll feel better with your lifts.
    I had to switch my days off this week so I have to go in tomorrow at 8am. I think they are realizing there is no one to work this shift and they NEED to switch me to it. This is great because I can go to the gym after at peak time to see how busy it is. I have to do squats so if the squat rack is taken the entire time it's not going to work.
    Good luck with the peak gym time. Just hopefully there's no one doing dumb chit in the squat rack that they could be doing anywhere else.

I hate when that happens, I much prefer when the opposite happens and you think you loaded less than you did and kill it.
    I wish that happened! LOL. Now I know not to grab those 25s and I forget because they are rubber plates and all the same diameter!

Yeah, I'd feel the same way. You know me, I'm uncomfortable with most situations, lol. I'm sure once you become more of a regular there, you'll feel better with your lifts.
    Yeah I feel like everyone is staring at me like "who's this new chick lifting in the free weights area?! I've never seen a girl lift over 10 lbs before!!" and I'm like "Please just ignore me nothing to see here! Carry on!"

Good luck with the peak gym time. Just hopefully there's no one doing dumb chit in the squat rack that they could be doing anywhere else.
    Luckily there was no one doing curls in the squat rack!
    Beast in training...

Yesterday's workout @ 4:45 PM peak time

BB squat
    85 x10
    85 x10
    85 x10

BB romanian DL
    115 x12
    115 x12
    115 x10

Leg ext
    75 x12
    75 x12
    75 x12

Single leg lying leg curl
    10 x12
    10 x12
    10 x8

BB glute bridge
    165 x10
    165 x10
    165 x10

I think I am more out of breath than anything during squats doing high rep stuff. I think I'm going to bump the weight up next session. It was a pretty good workout and the gym was more crowded than going at 9PM but the short drive is so worth it! I got home so fast! I did do the glute bridges at home because I am not brave enough yet to do them at this new gym.

Today's workout

BB incline bench press
    70 x12
    70 x12
    70 x12

One arm cable pulldown
    30 x12
    30 x12
    30 x12

STANDING bb press
    45 x10
    45 x10
    45 x8

Cable reverse tri pulldown
    30 x10
    30 x12
    30 x10

Db incline curl
    16 x12
    16 x12
    16 x12

Cable rope face pull
    25 x12
    25 x12
    25 x12

Plank
    1 min 30 sec

Side Plank
    1 min 5 sec

Back hyperextension
    16 x15
    16 x15
    16 x15

There really is no comfortable way to do seated barbell presses at this gym. You have to reach back very awkwardly to get the bar and if you have the seat too far back you will hit the pins so I decided to do them standing. I have always done shoulder work seated because it bothers my back if I don't and I can't lift as much weight. Today I did them standing and braced my core hard and it really wasn't that bad and I kind of liked it! My back feels fine. I can't press for $h!t while standing but I'll get better at it I think and I'll get more ab gainz!

I felt so much better with the incline bench press and will increase weight next time!

I am so jealous because the gun shop that is near my boyfriend's work has a gun that he wants so he's stopping after work to get it. I was going to meet him there to get myself the one I wanted (the Ruger) but when I called they said they don't have it. Bummer!
    Beast in training...

I think I am more out of breath than anything during squats doing high rep stuff. I think I'm going to bump the weight up next session. It was a pretty good workout and the gym was more crowded than going at 9PM but the short drive is so worth it! I got home so fast! I did do the glute bridges at home because I am not brave enough yet to do them at this new gym.
    High rep squatting kicks my ass, thought for some reason I like high rep with front squats just fine. I prefer heavy on back squats. I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable enough to do bridges in a gym. If I workout out in one all the time I supposed I'd have to deal with it at some point, but since I workout from home if I do have a day I am in gym I'll just replace it with something else. lol.
    There really is no comfortable way to do seated barbell presses at this gym. You have to reach back very awkwardly to get the bar and if you have the seat too far back you will hit the pins so I decided to do them standing. I have always done shoulder work seated because it bothers my back if I don't and I can't lift as much weight. Today I did them standing and braced my core hard and it really wasn't that bad and I kind of liked it! My back feels fine. I can't press for $h!t while standing but I'll get better at it I think and I'll get more ab gainz!
    I need to brace just to do seated work but that's heavy OHPs, not the higher rep DB presses. I feel my back tighten up more than anything. Wish I could give standing a shot though, just to feel the difference, and see what I like more.
    I am so jealous because the gun shop that is near my boyfriend's work has a gun that he wants so he's stopping after work to get it. I was going to meet him there to get myself the one I wanted (the Ruger) but when I called they said they don't have it. Bummer!
    Next time! Fingers crossed.

High rep squatting kicks my ass, thought for some reason I like high rep with front squats just fine. I prefer heavy on back squats. I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable enough to do bridges in a gym. If I workout out in one all the time I supposed I'd have to deal with it at some point, but since I workout from home if I do have a day I am in gym I'll just replace it with something else. lol.
    It's not my favorite at all! And I haven't done front squats in a long time! I might switch to doing glute thrusts but doing them with one leg so I don't have to set up the weight I can just grab a preloaded bar. Sometimes getting set up for these exercises is a pain especially is the gym is crowded. I also think I might do some sled pushes at the end of leg day just to keep my cardio up so I'm not so winded during squats.

I need to brace just to do seated work but that's heavy OHPs, not the higher rep DB presses. I feel my back tighten up more than anything. Wish I could give standing a shot though, just to feel the difference, and see what I like more.
    This is where I think my belt will be most helpful. The problem I was having was my back would arch too much but if I take in a belly of air and squeeze my glutes it helps keep my pelvis tucked and my spine aligned. I can't believe I haven't done these till now! It's my new favorite!

Next time! Fingers crossed.
    He came home with a new handgun last night. It's a Kimber Micro 9mm. I decided I don't really care for it. I can't even push the slide release handle down with my thumb even if I press with all my thumb strength it doesn't budge and it just hurts my thumb. I think I would prefer something a bit larger too.

He also said they DID have the Ruger American there! WTF!?! Why did they tell me they didn't have it on the phone?
    Last edited by mtnliones5; 02-24-2017 at 07:27 AM.
    Beast in training...

It's not my favorite at all! And I haven't done front squats in a long time! I might switch to doing glute thrusts but doing them with one leg so I don't have to set up the weight I can just grab a preloaded bar. Sometimes getting set up for these exercises is a pain especially is the gym is crowded. I also think I might do some sled pushes at the end of leg day just to keep my cardio up so I'm not so winded during squats.
    My cardio is never consistent. I'll feel like dancing every day for a week, then stop for two months. I just try to do the breathing cues PR mentioned for the heavies, and for high rep I just try to breathe in on the way down, and out up, but usually it's not that rhythmic. More like breathe in hold for three reps, let it out, but oops I was already going down, ok now breathe quick.

Since I started using full plates (only 117lbs with my bar) I don't mind glute bridges so much. They're pretty easy to set up now that I canroll the bar over my legs to my hips. Also helps that I use my treadmill for my shoulders to sit on the way people would use a bench, so they start on the floor, no awkwardness trying to get them up first.
    This is where I think my belt will be most helpful. The problem I was having was my back would arch too much but if I take in a belly of air and squeeze my glutes it helps keep my pelvis tucked and my spine aligned. I can't believe I haven't done these till now! It's my new favorite!
    Gotta keep this in mind for when I get the chance to try them. Knowing me I wouldn't brace enough and have wobble issues.
    He also said they DID have the Ruger American there! WTF!?! Why did they tell me they didn't have it on the phone?
    Sexism.

Sexism.
    I told my boyfriend it makes me less inclined to buy a firearm from them since they lied to me on the phone!
    Beast in training...

Workout from Friday

BB Sumo DL
    125 x10
    125 x10
    125 x10

One legged leg press
    55 x10
    55 x10
    55 x10

Thigh adductor
    75 x12
    75 x12
    75 x12

Thigh abductor
    90 x12
    90 x12
    90 x12

Db sumo squat
    30 x12
    30 x12
    30 x12

Yesterday's workout

BB bench press
    85 x11
    85 x11
    85 x8

Db seated shoulder press
    25s x10
    25s x10
    25s x10

Db one arm row
    40 x12
    40 x12
    40 x12

Db lying tri ext
    20s x10
    20s x10
    20s x10

BB curl
    40 x12
    40 x12
    40 x12

Weighted decline russian twist
    10 x20
    10 x20
    10 x20

Flat lying leg raise
    bw x20
    bw x20
    bw x20

So I got the same amount of reps for bench press which was disappointing. I want to continue working with this rep range for a couple extra weeks since I feel as though I haven't made much progress. Switching gyms made it kind of hard to track and there has been a lot of guess work involved since it's different equipment etc.

Later today I am going to do a leg workout
    Beast in training...

I told my boyfriend it makes me less inclined to buy a firearm from them since they lied to me on the phone!
    I would be too, like "If you don't want my money then go fluff yourself."
    So I got the same amount of reps for bench press which was disappointing. I want to continue working with this rep range for a couple extra weeks since I feel as though I haven't made much progress. Switching gyms made it kind of hard to track and there has been a lot of guess work involved since it's different equipment etc.

Later today I am going to do a leg workout
    Still killing the sumos, nice work overall. Bench is a pain in the ass to make progress on, but you'll get there. I imagine switching gyms would throw things off a bit too.

Still killing the sumos, nice work overall. Bench is a pain in the ass to make progress on, but you'll get there. I imagine switching gyms would throw things off a bit too.
    Yeah and I actually loaded the correct weight on this time
    Beast in training...

Today's workout

warm up w/ hip circle

BB squat
    bar x15
    90 x8
    90 x8
    90 x8

RDL
    115 x12
    115 x12
    115 x12

Leg ext
    80 x12
    80 x12
    80 x10

Single leg lying leg curls
    10 x12
    10 x12
    10 x12

Single leg hip thrust
    bw x10
    bw x10
    bw x8

The hip thrusts were a lot harder than I thought they would be and that was doing them with just my bodyweight. My glutes really felt worked out after so even though it was with no weight I still think it was effective.
    Beast in training...

Today's workout

BB incline bench press

75 x12
    75 x10
    75 x10

One arm cable pulldown
    30 x12
    35 x8
    35 x8

OHP
    45 x10
    45 x10
    45 x9

Cable reverse grip tri extension
    30 x12
    30 x12
    30 x12

DB seated incline curl (set bench at more of an incline this time)
    16 x10
    16 x10
    16 x10

Cable rope face pull
    30 x12
    30 x12
    30 x12

Back Hyperextensions
    18 x15
    18 x15
    18 x15

Plank
    1 min 35 sec

Side planks
    1 min each side

I felt like I had a really great workout! I have been feeling really hungry on top of the 2250 calories so last night I had some pretzels and hummus because I just couldn't help it anymore! I can't believe I'm hungry on this amount of calories! I just kind of embraced the hunger although it could have been hormonal. Maybe I needed it because I felt like I had more energy and strength.
    Beast in training...

I felt like I had a really great workout! I have been feeling really hungry on top of the 2250 calories so last night I had some pretzels and hummus because I just couldn't help it anymore! I can't believe I'm hungry on this amount of calories! I just kind of embraced the hunger although it could have been hormonal. Maybe I needed it because I felt like I had more energy and strength.
    Woo! Love that feeling of a great workout.
    I think I'm more hungry bulking than cutting. I mean, when I first start a cut, it's like "feed me before I kill someone" but I think over time my body just accepts it. lol.
    Bulking though my body knows it can have more, so I think it thinks it can have everything. My evidence: how much I intend to gain a month vs how much I actually gain. >.<
    Maintenance I don't think it bothers me, but I've never tracked maintenance, usually I can manage without needing to. I think it's enough to be satisfied, but without the mindset of "eat all the things" like bulking gives you.

Hormonal hunger isn't even a thing for me. I've never found someone else who gets less of an appetite with their cycles. I missed a pill, and now eating the amount I'm supposed to (in a cut as it is) seems like so much work. I don't understand my body.

Woo! Love that feeling of a great workout.
    I think I'm more hungry bulking than cutting. I mean, when I first start a cut, it's like "feed me before I kill someone" but I think over time my body just accepts it. lol.
    Bulking though my body knows it can have more, so I think it thinks it can have everything. My evidence: how much I intend to gain a month vs how much I actually gain. >.<
    Maintenance I don't think it bothers me, but I've never tracked maintenance, usually I can manage without needing to. I think it's enough to be satisfied, but without the mindset of "eat all the things" like bulking gives you.

Hormonal hunger isn't even a thing for me. I've never found someone else who gets less of an appetite with their cycles. I missed a pill, and now eating the amount I'm supposed to (in a cut as it is) seems like so much work. I don't understand my body.
    Hormonal hunger is such a thing for me. It's like 5 days leading up to TOM and I just want all the chocolates!! This is the hardest time for me during cuts.
    Beast in training...

Saturday's workout

Sumo DL
    130 x10
    130 x10
    130 x10

One legged leg press
    55 x12
    55 x12
    55 x10

Thigh adductor
    80 x12
    80 x12
    80 x11

Thigh abductor
    95 x12
    95 x12
    95 x12

Sumo db squat
    40 x12
    40 x12
    40 x12

This was a really short workout and I think I might add some butt blaster onto it as well for glutes as well as one other movement. I ended up joining the new gym and my boyfriend is planning on joining as well because...I got the daylight shift back! It looks like it's going to be 9-5:30 after all. I only have 6 more night shifts left then right after we change the clocks (yes this is finally coming up yay!) I go back to working daylight hours.

The gym was pretty empty on Saturday night and I noticed they installed some TRX bands in one of the rooms. I really wanted to try them so I put my feet in and did some pikes which was pretty difficult. Then I flipped over and did some leg curls and holllly frick it was so hard! If I elevated my torso by holding myself up with my arms it was easier but if I layed down on the floor it was so hard and I felt it a lot in my calves. I might incorporate some movements with these and I'm already planning on adding some pistol squats onto this workout with these. So glad I decided to give these a try!
    Beast in training...

Meeting with a trainer

My last workout was kind of crappy I got the same amount of reps on bench AGAIN! I got less reps on db rows and I got the same amount of reps with db shoulder press. I got more reps on db curls though. I'm not sure why I'm not gaining strength as of late but my form on bench has improved and I'm touching the bar to my chest on every rep.

With my gym membership I get two free consultations with a trainer so I decided wtf I'll just do them what is there to lose. If it turns out to be a crappy trainer I just won't train with them and do my own thing. I thought we were going to workout but it turns out he just told me about himself and he asked me a lot of questions. He has a bachelor's in health and physical activity with a minor in exercise science. He told me he has worked with NFL athletes, beauty competitors, and rehabilitation centers. It seems like he has done a lot of strength and conditioning type of stuff which I liked. He was really impressed that I track my macros and eat 2250 calories a day since most females tend to starve themselves. He actually said this is more of what my maintenance would be.

Sooo tomorrow I meet with him again and we are going to do a 9 point skinfold bodyfat test and measurements (I know it's not the most accurate but it will give me an idea I'm guessing I'm 27% bf) and then we are going to do a workout. I told him about my wobbly ankle and how I injured it and it just feels unstable so maybe he can help me with that. I also told him that I feel that my fear of injury is holding me back from becoming stronger. If this workout seems it would benefit me I would consider training with him more.
    Beast in training...

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The trainer sounds exciting. I'm curious to see what type of workout he has you do.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141