Page 179 of 237 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 7084
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't care how heavy and how low bf you are, bad form will catch up to you in the long run.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I don't care how heavy and how low bf you are, bad form will catch up to you in the long run.
    Lifting weights is a means to an end and what was the ultimate goal for Cutler? To win a Mr. Olympia title. He did it 4 times and would have won more if he didn't come along in Ronnie's prime finishing 2nd 2001-2005. It's safe to say he figured out what works for him. Genetics and supplements will only take you so far.

O'Hearn is in incredible shape for 50 but he's clearly as insecure as they come. It was like a parody only he was serious.

As for Cutler's bench form he made it clear he hadn't benched at all in 15 years and was just being a team player there — he wasn't looking for advice. And for what it's worth check out the form of the current raw bench WR holder. Elbows flared, bar to the chest. He was chasing 3 white lights but the spotter celebrating early nearly made it LIGHTS OUT. Anyway I could see O'Hearn giving him unsolicited lifting advice.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    O'Hearn is in incredible shape for 50 but he's clearly as insecure as they come. It was like a parody only he was serious.
    Maybe he got in touch with a good PT?

Are you talking about when Cutler was using the guillotine press?

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Are you talking about when Cutler was using the guillotine press?
    Bench, triceps extensions, all of it. He never shut up. Both of the people he's training with have excelled in their chosen field and clearly don't need his advice nor did they ask for it. Skim the comments.

I've seen some horrible form in the gym and never said a word. If someone asks for advice I'm happy to give it but otherwise I keep to myself. I can understand being 50 he might want to give a young guy pointers but Cutler is a) nearly 50 himself and b) has achieved far more in bodybuilding. Deserved more respect I thought.

Well those two guys are just dogging around I'm pretty sure. That other guy is 24 and there's a bit of cross generational speculation going on, not to mention for the sake of audience exposure.

Same thing with here, a lot of this stuff can seem beaten like a dead horse for sure, but it's not too bad when people just kind of speculate beyond what they know for sure. What works for you gives quite a window to put into question your own nuanced approach history. I didn't watch the full 76 minutes or w/ever, but it wasn't too bad for what they were talking about. I did kind of wonder about his particular form.

Thumbs up

Also mixing 1/2 burger 1/2 chorizo makes for good patties, as well as toasting your bun and crusting it with mayonnaise spread.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd be all like "did you come here to teach or to be taught" ha ha ha Mr. Silver's line never gets old.
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Yeah but then Mr. Miyagi shows up and who's the funny guy now?

Saw Arnold is drinking almond milk these days. Looked it up since I stopped drinking milk nearly 2 years ago and wondered what all the fuss is about. "Almond milk contains no cholesterol or saturated fats because it is a plant-based milk. High cholesterol levels are a precursor to heart attacks and strokes." Just reminded me how health information for men these days is heavily skewed. Cholesterol and fat bad. Will kill you.

I'll bet low fat, low cholesterol diets are ruining plenty of men's lives courtesy of undiagnosed low testosterone which leads to all sorts of problems.

How many of those symptoms ultimately lead to depression?

Cliffs: keep those natty T levels up and avoid all that. Yeah it might shave a few years off your life when it's all said and done but you'll probably have a more enjoyable life.

Apparently he's just on a mostly vegan diet now, save for an egg.

https://www.livekindly.co/arnold-sch...t-almond-milk/

Is that quote from Arnold? Because in the subsequent article in this link it says his body cholesterol dropped. Isn't the cholesterol stored in your blood veins still a bad thing?

Apparently he's just on a mostly vegan diet now, save for an egg.

https://www.livekindly.co/arnold-sch...t-almond-milk/

Is that quote from Arnold? Because in the subsequent article in this link it says his body cholesterol dropped. Isn't the cholesterol stored in your blood veins still a bad thing?
    That was just a quote from an article on the benefits of it.

This is the video I watched. Strong trolling. Said he's avoiding "animal proteins" but a few seconds later says his favorite thing to cook is steak.

I grilled bacon yesterday.

That's one thing the grill does better than the pan.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I grilled bacon yesterday.

That's one thing the grill does better than the pan.
    How do you grill bacon? Wouldn't the dripping fat cause huge flair ups? Not to mention the bacon falling through

Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    How do you grill bacon? Wouldn't the dripping fat cause huge flair ups? Not to mention the bacon falling through
    I use tongs for one thing. I've dealt with flare ups with the bacon just sitting there, but last night it only really happened when I'd move a strip to turn making a swath pour down. It's not really slippery or anything so it's not falling through.

It's brilliant really. Instead of it frying in the grease, the very same stuff causes flames that gives it a char instead and it doesn't become petrified while still getting crispy. You know like when you cook it in a pan and it either comes out somewhat undercooked or overcooked kinda?

That was just a quote from an article on the benefits of it.

This is the video I watched. Strong trolling. Said he's avoiding "animal proteins" but a few seconds later says his favorite thing to cook is steak.

General stuff. I walked away from that not under the impression that he wasn't totally serious about eating vegan but that he does get a lot of fruits and vegetables.

Lol about him saying that "cut" is the most flattering term to describe him. Makes sense.

Sorry for the bump. I think I am going to start counting calories, if it's okay with people here.

Got a chicken breast today and turned it into 3 chicken sandiwches w/ monterey jack cheese, and I toasted the buns with mayonnaise in the pan to give them an oily crunch (or crisp actually).

Fat: 72.5 G
    Protein: 124 G
    Carbs: 30 G
    -
    Calories: 1268.5

Those are net carbs. Mayonnaise was just kind of a guess w/ 1 tbls per bun (3 whole wheat buns).

Should I worry about separating out saturated/Non-saturated fats?

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry for the bump. I think I am going to start counting calories, if it's okay with people here
    Not me, I've been eatin like a King. And on the east coast I'm enjoying Boston Lager.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Not me, I've been eatin like a King. And on the east coast I'm enjoying Boston Lager.
    I mean in terms of accounting not restricting.

I mean in terms of accounting not restricting.
    Oh, repped on recharge big fella
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Oh, repped on recharge big fella
    I'll be looking forward to that.

lol'd

That's great the terminator moved to the Western Conference.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

What a great move to acquire Wesley Matthews. Remember what he did at Madison Memorial high school. Opening night we come back from 16 down in the 2nd half and drop harden on his home court.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

I remembers.
    Last edited by GeneralSerpant; 10-25-2019 at 09:58 PM.

I remembers.
    Good man. Did you finish season 2 of Cobra Kai yet or what's the deal?
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Good man. Did you finish season 2 of Cobra Kai yet or what's the deal?
    no?

I do intend to catch up on it though.

Steven King show on Hulu just premiered though. They went heavy with a 3-episode release. South Park has done about 3-4 episodes as well. Good season so far.

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Righteous Gemstones is a winner. Focking hilarious.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
    The Righteous Gemstones is a winner. Focking hilarious.
    You should check out Vice Principals as well if you have not already. Thank you.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What does a vice principal do anyways? Most important stuff is done by the principal who makes all the decisions. Seems like the vice principal is a largely symbolic position.

Page 179 of 237 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast