Page 218 of 222 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,540 of 6647
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    I don't know if they talk much about Australia over there but the situation here is pretty much the same. Some of the stuff they've proposed is quite unsettling. They might have started out with the right intentions of managing a health crisis but now they're on a power trip.
    I've been hesitant to bring it up, but Candace Owens said on Fox News that you guys had some draconian lockdown measures going on involving curfew and masks outside etc.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Anyway on a positive note, I didn't post pics of my home gym in that thread but here's a few I took this week. Chalk dust everywhere and a little disorganized but here's what I have:

Rogue Monster Rack with Monolift attachments, safeties, Monster bench with Thompson Fat Pad, Rogue Landmine 2.0

Rogue Monster Lite rack with safeties and Rogue utility bench (for Mrs Flex)

Rogue weight tree with 1,015 lbs of Olympic plates, set of Rogues Monster resistance bands, set of Elite FTS mini bands

Badass adjustable dumbbells; pair to 140 lbs each. and a Northern Lights commercial grade adjustable bench (8 degrees decline to flat to 85 degrees incline)

Powertec Cable dual pulley machine (high pulley and low pulley) with a myriad of attachments. 200 lb pin selector weight stack plus bullhorns to add plates.

Rogue Ohio Bar, York Power Bar, Rogue Squat Bar, Texas Deadlift Bar, ELITE-FTS SS Bar, Rogue Curl Bar, Rogue MG3 MultiGrip Bar, Nautilus Olympic Bar, Rogue mini deadlift jack

It's a tight fit this is all in a 10 x 14 foot room in my basement with very low ceilings.

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/IKB45go.jpg[/img]

[i mg]https://i.imgur.com/3gB7N8P.jpg[/img]

[i mg]https://i.imgur.com/CYqN21S.jpg[/img]
    Nice! I have 8 foot ceilings and a large basement. Looking forward to the day I can get it all in one fell swoop

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Between the base gyms and home gym stuff i haven't had to pay for a gym in decades.

Also trying out a new(ish) split where I do upper/lower 2x a week. Since i'm coming off a big layoff I don't much volume, but i think the higher frequency should help get back on track pretty quick.

As for the vax stuff, just did a cross-country trip and hit 14 states, of which only ONE (1) establishment asked for proof of vaccine only if we wanted to sit AT the bar. Worst case scenario you wear a mask for 30 seconds as a the hostess seats you at your table.
    I don't know either lol

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Exactly. They don't follow their own rules so they don't care.

We had a local mayor that shut down all the sports facilities in his city but had one arena open for him and his buddies so they could play hockey secretly. A fringe reporter from Rebel News found and and walked into the arena with cameras rolling and they had him arrested for trespassing.

It was not reported by the mainstream news. Nothing is. Only the approved narrative.
    The job of the media is to report all the facts and be unbiased unless of course they're clearly stating it's editorial content — they're obviously not doing that. Mainstream news is only reporting what fits their narrative as you said. 20 months ago this was a great place to live however you can see why that's no longer the case.

Anyway we're on the same page. Hopefully as more effective medical treatments become available and voters boot out the power hungry bureaucrats we'll see light at the end of the tunnel. I read enough news these days to stay informed but then I try to focus on topics and activities I enjoy. While I completely understand Mrs Flex wanting to go out I think with friends and family around you, great food and drinks, you probably won't feel the urge to go out that often. I guess to keep her happy it doesn't have to be all or nothing where you can throw in the occasional restaurant visit which is good for local business. All those people trying to earn a living certainly haven't done anything wrong.

Anyway on a positive note, I didn't post pics of my home gym in that thread but here's a few I took this week. Chalk dust everywhere and a little disorganized but here's what I have:

Rogue Monster Rack with Monolift attachments, safeties, Monster bench with Thompson Fat Pad, Rogue Landmine 2.0

Rogue Monster Lite rack with safeties and Rogue utility bench (for Mrs Flex)

Rogue weight tree with 1,015 lbs of Olympic plates, set of Rogues Monster resistance bands, set of Elite FTS mini bands

Badass adjustable dumbbells; pair to 140 lbs each. and a Northern Lights commercial grade adjustable bench (8 degrees decline to flat to 85 degrees incline)

Powertec Cable dual pulley machine (high pulley and low pulley) with a myriad of attachments. 200 lb pin selector weight stack plus bullhorns to add plates.

Rogue Ohio Bar, York Power Bar, Rogue Squat Bar, Texas Deadlift Bar, ELITE-FTS SS Bar, Rogue Curl Bar, Rogue MG3 MultiGrip Bar, Nautilus Olympic Bar, Rogue mini deadlift jack

It's a tight fit this is all in a 10 x 14 foot room in my basement with very low ceilings.
    You've got all the essentials there and if you feel like a change in scenery training with someone could always take some gear outside on the driveway or backyard like an incline bench and the adjustable dumbbells. I've been thinking about getting some strongman equipment like a log, yoke, sled, etc. to do some training out in the backyard. Rather than come up with reasons why you might miss the gym I guess just keep finding ways to keep the training fresh at home. Training in the garage I initially missed not having a few of those plate loaded machines and cables but I ended up focusing more on the basics.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I've been hesitant to bring it up, but Candace Owens said on Fox News that you guys had some draconian lockdown measures going on involving curfew and masks outside etc.
    One of the states here has had the longest and strictest lockdown on the planet. People have been confined to a 3 mile radius with a 9pm curfew and it's been enforced with a heavy police presence. Medical experts said there is no reason for the curfew but the guy in charge clearly likes punishing people. What concerns me is he wants even more power and looks like he'll get it.

Fortunately for me I don't live down there however for a long time I wanted to and always enjoyed visiting. Not now.

Funny; a few years ago me and Mrs Flex and a Powerlifter from our gym had a Deadlift session on a Saturday afternoon in the driveway. It was a lot of fun. He's a metalhead like me, but unlike me has a full beard and covered in tattoos. I think between his appearance and the music and the lifting we scared the **** out of the neighbors.
    Now you're talking.

Speaking of deadlifting the Rogue Invitational is live right now.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was surprised to see how big the Crossfit Games have gotten as a weightlifting comp event.

One of the states here has had the longest and strictest lockdown on the planet. People have been confined to a 3 mile radius with a 9pm curfew and it's been enforced with a heavy police presence. Medical experts said there is no reason for the curfew but the guy in charge clearly likes punishing people. What concerns me is he wants even more power and looks like he'll get it.

Fortunately for me I don't live down there however for a long time I wanted to and always enjoyed visiting. Not now.
    Ok well that makes sense now considering I haven't heard you or anyone talk about it until now.

People on Twitter were also making fun of how Fox reported on an isolated gas station for having exuberant prices during this time under the Biden administration.

That being said, that does sound like heavy nanny stating as per your description.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok well that makes sense now considering I haven't heard you or anyone talk about it until now.

People on Twitter were also making fun of how Fox reported on an isolated gas station for having exuberant prices during this time under the Biden administration.

That being said, that does sound like heavy nanny stating as per your description.
    My favorite article of the constitution is the one that gives the president authority to control gas prices
    I don't know either lol

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Although tonight could be a different story with all the WRs out against 7-0 az.
    Nope another win.

Originally Posted by PapaBurgandy View Post
    Same....invested in a leg curl/extension, lever arms and power blocks to go the rack and ssb/mgb/TPB. Cable set up integrated into the rack, still need a functional trainer and to kick the wife's car outside, lol.
    You have more than me lol Kick the wife's car to the curb and surprise her with a polished leg press.
    Is OKLA getting a playoff slot this year?

Yeah but what about heart health O?
    Tonight I did full body sets of 10 reps. Squat, Benches, Rows, Presses, Curls you name it. Tomorrow I can lay around eat steak and watch football.
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You have more than me lol Kick the wife's car to the curb and surprise her with a polished leg press.
    Is OKLA getting a playoff slot this year?

Tonight I did full body sets of 10 reps. Squat, Benches, Rows, Presses, Curls you name it. Tomorrow I can lay around eat steak and watch football.
    She's pretty stubborn.....A leverage squat or press/hack would be great.

If Oklahoma could possibly play.....3-4 quarters? They're maddeningly laconic at times, I just don't understand. Caleb Williams is that guy, tho.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

Has experience with a Belgian Malinois

Originally Posted by W8isGR8 View Post
    My favorite article of the constitution is the one that gives the president authority to control gas prices
    In any case, that gas station was reported even $2+ higher over the last 5 years.

Anyways I've really taken to light beer tasting lately. I dabbed in hard seltzer but kind of settled on Kirland Signature pretty quickly because its carbonation is the strongest.

Anyways I stumbled upon Michelob Ultra Pure Gold at Whole Foods. I thought it was just an expensive Michelob Ultra as it's labeled organic, but damn it's a pretty different beer and it's got a lot of taste for a 3.8%. Has 1 less gram carbs per can too.

Interesting times.

U.S. Billionaire Wealth Surged by 70%, or $2.1 Trillion, During Pandemic; They Are Now Worth a Combined $5 Trillion

America’s billionaires have grown $2.1 trillion richer during the pandemic, their collective fortune skyrocketing by 70 percent — from just short of $3 trillion at the start of the COVID crisis on March 18, 2020, to over $5 trillion on October 15 of this year, according to Forbes data analyzed by Americans for Tax Fairness (ATF) and the Institute for Policy Studies Program on Inequality (IPS).

Not only did the wealth of U.S. billionaires grow, but so did their numbers: in March of last year, there were 614 Americans with 10-figure bank accounts. Today there are 745.

The $5 trillion in wealth now held by 745 billionaires is two-thirds more than the $3 trillion in wealth held by the bottom 50 percent of U.S. households estimated by the Federal Reserve Board.

The great good fortune of these billionaires over the past 19 months is even starker when contrasted with the devastating impact of coronavirus on working people. Almost 89 million Americans have lost jobs, over 44.9 million have been sickened by the virus, and over 724,000 have died from it.

Interesting to note that aside from Walmart those are all international companies.

EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting to note that aside from Walmart those are all international companies.
    Pretty sure Tesla and SpaceX are also exclusively American, but I could be wrong.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Pretty sure Tesla and SpaceX are also exclusively American, but I could be wrong.
    Where they pool their market from is more what I was getting at.

Interesting times.

U.S. Billionaire Wealth Surged by 70%, or $2.1 Trillion, During Pandemic; They Are Now Worth a Combined $5 Trillion

America’s billionaires have grown $2.1 trillion richer during the pandemic, their collective fortune skyrocketing by 70 percent — from just short of $3 trillion at the start of the COVID crisis on March 18, 2020, to over $5 trillion on October 15 of this year, according to Forbes data analyzed by Americans for Tax Fairness (ATF) and the Institute for Policy Studies Program on Inequality (IPS).

Not only did the wealth of U.S. billionaires grow, but so did their numbers: in March of last year, there were 614 Americans with 10-figure bank accounts. Today there are 745.

The $5 trillion in wealth now held by 745 billionaires is two-thirds more than the $3 trillion in wealth held by the bottom 50 percent of U.S. households estimated by the Federal Reserve Board.

The great good fortune of these billionaires over the past 19 months is even starker when contrasted with the devastating impact of coronavirus on working people. Almost 89 million Americans have lost jobs, over 44.9 million have been sickened by the virus, and over 724,000 have died from it.

Yeah, we've officially crossed into french revolution era inequality levels
    I don't know either lol

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PapaBurgandy View Post
    She's pretty stubborn.....A leverage squat or press/hack would be great.

If Oklahoma could possibly play.....3-4 quarters? They're maddeningly laconic at times, I just don't understand. Caleb Williams is that guy, tho.
    Surprised to see them at 8 in the opening ranking, no respect! But the teams ahead will eventually lose, especially msu with that defense.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Surprised to see them at 8 in the opening ranking, no respect! But the teams ahead will eventually lose, especially msu with that defense.
    Cut the ****. What about the billionaires?

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, we've officially crossed into french revolution era inequality levels
    Buy crypto, dawg

Cut the ****. What about the billionaires?
    I say we cut ties and start our own economy in '33, u in?
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not surprised, before Caleb kicked Rattler out of his seat, the offense was no bueno. Starting to round into shape and the defense is getting healthy.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

Has experience with a Belgian Malinois

I say we cut ties and start our own economy in '33, u in?
    I've thought of worse ideas.

I didn't expect you to go the Lenin/Mao path.

I've thought of worse ideas.

I didn't expect you to go the Lenin/Mao path.
    We just need to return to the marginal tax rates on wealth we had for decades.
    I don't know either lol

Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    Buy crypto, dawg
    No thnx jeff

Good luck accessing your digital currency when internet and power grids fail during the apocalypse
    I don't know either lol

We just need to return to the marginal tax rates on wealth we had for decades.
    Also we need to steer our global industries in a more environmentally sustainable manner.

But the teams ahead will eventually lose, especially msu with that defense.
    Well that was quick.

dr. o
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Youtubers love throwing out clickbait and sounding controversial.

In my experience genuinely overtraining is not difficult to achieve at a more advanced level. Strength declines, you're tired all the time, you don't look forward to training, your immune system takes a hit, and nagging injuries begin piling up.

Program in a deload or take a week or two off. You're not going to shrink. Your strength won't drop off a cliff.

Just my 2 cents but unless you're an elite athlete training for the most part is quite simple yet these "experts" find ways to make it sound complicated. He seems to be an expert on growing a beard.