Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IsthisreaLife View Post
    because they are from the same social generation. They have the same sense of humor, they can relate to different times in life, they appreciate you more. You're both past that what's new/cool phase. Have a different outlook of life, than someone 10 years younger. Things like that
    This.

There's been young girls attracted to me but many ate too immature for me. Depends on the individual though. Some younger women conversation can flow, others I wonder what do we have in common to even talk about?

Much easier with a woman around my age.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    because they like each other

edit: i got dumber from misc today and just realized. thanks a lot boyos
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OnlyMiscNotFit View Post
    I am 27 with a 31 year old

da fuq am I thinking
    lmao that's not that bad. When I was 22 I hooked up and with a 29 yo for a few years. Eventually she got tired of my disinterest in raising offspring and left me.

But son did I ever dodge a bullet there.

Or I could have been leading a soul crushing child rearing life with some post-glow 50yo harpy barking orders at me telling me to get off the misc right now.

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    because they tend to hang out in similar social situations, given their age.. you moron.
    Think of why the social situations are different, it's because of the restrictions set by society.

Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lolip0p View Post
    Think of why the social situations are different, it's because of the restrictions set by society.
    Yeah I guess. Especially if you care about living your life according to some sort of North Koreanesque social rules.

I think you are giving too much credit to how much power society wields over you bro.

JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    33 here and can confirm.

- Ex was 25
    - Girl I banged right after was 22
    - Probably won't date a girl older than 28 at this point

I did just meet a super hot 32 yr old which kinda confuses me.
    Late 30's.
    Would say I'm most attracted overall to 26-28 right now, but no issues with 33-35 nowadays. I had down to 19, but I dunno man variety is the spice of life and when there is chemistry there is chemistry. When you hit a blackjack you don't really look at the suits nor which face card it is do you? Nah, you take dat dere 3-2 brah.

My upper age limit now is basically my own age, although at 19 I had a 23yo gf which was pretty awesome.

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol if you don't wife a girl at her prime glow

Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by pWally View Post
    Lol if you don't wife a girl at her prime glow

Bro if you wife something like that strong chance you'll be another one of those:

"Gather round ye kids and let me tell you that story of when I got divorced and why I now have to live under a bridge and have to hustle for protein" Said the rotting old Miscer.

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    I see what op is saying. I feel like an exception in my situation but I see the general picture....let's say there's this guy. Maybe 36. Yes in good shape, has decent money, a car and his own place, a big dink and a high sex drive. He ccould either be receiving fellacio while he's driving by a 23 yr old Pettitte woman without even asking OR he could be sitting on the couch next to a fat 34 yr old gf who isn't thinking about giving him a bj, she's thinking about ice cream or what's going on on fb and when swoops in to kiss her neck and try to turn her on she goes "ugh my belly is so full don't sit on me gosh".

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only time I'd be with a chick 10-15 yrs younger than me is if she was super mature for her age. If I was 35 and she was 25, she'd have to be out of the club/party scene, not saying we'd never go out but the typical mid 20's are full into it still. She'd have to be out of her "figuring out what I want" phase as well. She'd have to know exactly what she wants out of a relationship and her goals. Tons of girls at this phase, at least when I use to date em were still all about bangin and havin fun, nothing wrong with that but that ain't someone ready to settle down.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000) HerculesGhost is just really nice. (+1000)
    Younger girls are for flings, not marriages. Especially nowadays, they're more fickle/flighty and not trustworthy enough to wife up.

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by oliver109 View Post
    i wonder how he can see the appeal when it would be possible for him to marry a chick 10-15 years younger than him.
    You know how I know you've never spent any time with a chick 10-15 years younger than you?

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Men are basically got cucked into thinking they are **** for liking anything other than post-menopausal women with careers.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    This.

There's been young girls attracted to me but many ate too immature for me. Depends on the individual though. Some younger women conversation can flow, others I wonder what do we have in common to even talk about?

Much easier with a woman around my age.
    This. Have dated as young as 18yo. There is only one young chick that I still talk with, now as a friend more than a fukbuddy tbh. She is newly 22yo and was salutatorian of her college class. Talks more coherently and knows more about current topics than most 27yo (my age) I know.

Otherwise I prefer mid-20s. Will keep preferring mid-20s until I reach 40s lol.
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why do men get married at all, that should be the real question.
    Check out my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/DreyAnAlex/

JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Indefatigable View Post
    Bro if you wife something like that strong chance you'll be another one of those:

"Gather round ye kids and let me tell you that story of when I got divorced and why I now have to live under a bridge and have to hustle for protein" Said the rotting old Miscer.
    Lol this, all women are disloyal sloots don't fool for all that fairytale chit or love chit you were led to believe growing up as a kid. Monogamys a joke I can tell every dumb brah on here who believes in love and monogamy there's not a single woman on this planet who will love you and stay with you for the rest of your life. So with this in mind why would any guy in their right mind still believe that chit and want it out of life?
    Check out my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/DreyAnAlex/

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JmanOnOne View Post
    Why do men get married at all, that should be the real question.
    For family and children?

And before you go red pill, autistic miscer, there are plenty of marriages that work.

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can't trust a young sloot.... they never know what they want. most of them are gathering dating experience at your expense and will eventually cut you off for another boyo.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    when i have heard of a guy in his 30s marrying a woman maybe 2-3 years younger, i wonder how he can see the appeal when it would be possible for him to marry a chick 10-15 years younger than him.
    Because, and I'm sorry to have to break this to you, misc isn't the real world

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Indefatigable View Post
    lmao that's not that bad. When I was 22 I hooked up and with a 29 yo for a few years. Eventually she got tired of my disinterest in raising offspring and left me.

But son did I ever dodge a bullet there.

Or I could have been leading a soul crushing child rearing life with some post-glow 50yo harpy barking orders at me telling me to get off the misc right now.
    lolllll

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am 35... wife is 28... Not all of us go for 30's... matter of fact when I was single as I was approaching 30 I found very few women in their 30's that didn't have a fk ton of baggage or just bat chit crazy cat ladies already... Not saying some of them were hot but not worth putting up with other things.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    when i have heard of a guy in his 30s marrying a woman maybe 2-3 years younger, i wonder how he can see the appeal when it would be possible for him to marry a chick 10-15 years younger than him.
    You're 23, so you don't understand yet, but women in their 20's are impossible to even hold a conversation with.

Plus, in 20-30 years when you've been married for decades, what difference does it make that you married a women with slightly better looks due to age?

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm 34 and my target dating age is 25-30. Most women under 25 are too immature to stand outside of the bedroom but over 25 is all good. Lol @ dating women over 30 when women in their twenties look better and have less baggage.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tru y would you get up with a woman who will lose/lost her glow by age 30. Women are pretty much rotting from age 30 till the grave

A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000) A6Ibra is just really nice. (+1000)
    The age gap for my preference is between 5 to 10 years younger.

Poverty James Franco MantissToboggan's Avatar
    MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    27 now, "dating" a recently 21 year old

i don't plan on looking to get married until i'm at least 35, and you can bet it will be with someone who is around the 25-27 year old range. maybe even as young as 21.

what is good about 30+ women?

baggage
    gravity

this thread is every feminists worst nightmare
    DRAKE/OVOXO crew

DL: 335; BP: 225; SQ: 275; OHP: 155

SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000) SrsnotSrs1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Because, and I'm sorry to have to break this to you, misc isn't the real world
    cope

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SrsnotSrs1 View Post
    cope
    Same height...how cute

(It's a misc thing)

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my ex just turned 40 and i think about her every day. such a sweetheart

current gal is 32 but wears 32G bras, so....

my point is never get married no matter what
    Make Europe Germany Again

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Same height...how cute

(It's a misc thing)
    Bet you weigh 180lbs.. judging by your refrigerator like midsection. how cute (cope) bby