dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EVL Nutrition LeanMode

I'm 5'3" and 140lbs, lifting weights 4 times a week and do 30min intense cardio 2-3 times per week.

Before LeanMode:
    1 month ago I began tracking everything I eat and dropped 5-7lbs as well as overall improving my body composition. I was aiming to eat 1900 calories each day, but every week my average was ~2050 calories. I chose by calculating my estimated sedentary TDEE at 1850 calories, putting all the work I do in the gym as pushing me to a deficit. Macros break down to 190g protein, 143g carbs, and 63g fat - I'm pretty good at maintaining that split.

I have been using the following supplements:
    - Optimum Nutrition gold standard protein, 1-2 shakes a day
    - EVL Nutrition stacked protein, 1 shake a day
    - EVL Nutrition ENGN pre workout, 1 serving before any lifting session
    - Prolab Caffeine 200mg tablet, 1 tablet before cardio (this is at 5am in the morning)

I attached my calorie intake for the past month and 2 pictures of me from this morning, looking remarkably flat in the 5am light.

Now:
    My primary goal is to cut down to more abdominal and arm definition, likely another 5lbs to 135lbs. I will be continuing to lift and chase the strength dream, my workouts will follow the PHUL template. My compound lifts are:
    back squat - 270lbs x5
    bench - 205lbs x5
    deadlift - 300lbs x5

I track my workouts in the app fitocracy and will post any key changes here.

I plan to take LeanMode once daily, right when I wake up.
    Attached Images
    @heavyhoplifting on IG and Twitter

dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50) dzsquared will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last night (Monday) I did a 2 hour upper body work out and this morning I was on the treadmill for 4 miles. No major change there and none should be expected, as this is a fat loss supplement not a preworkout. The bigger challenge will come on the Weds double workout followed by Thursday AM workout.

Right off the bat, I want to mention that the dose for LeanMode is 3 tablets - each the size of a multivitamin. Due to the way pills of this size have to be swallowed, it's hard not to have a few burps for the first 30-60min after you take them.

Checking in after the 3-workout period:

1) Weds AM, 40min stationary bike in 10min segments with a set of 25 pushups between each
    2) Weds PM, lower hypertrophy lifting for about 90-120min
    3) Thurs AM, 30min HIIT treadmill

I'll be resting until Friday evening, tonight I will be gardening for a while (walking, bending).

I've been dialed in on total calories so far this week and while I've felt hungry, I haven't felt an upset stomach from the hunger like I have in the past.

It's been just over a week since I started leanmode.

Notably, my energy level has been good and I've been able to stay focused as needed. This came to light as it was a weekend where both Saturday and Sunday I was out where lots of snack food was available and some of my favorite dishes (home made mac and cheese, bbq pork, beer, chips, cookies) and I passed on most of it and had a reasonable portions otherwise.

The other good development is that yesterday (Monday) my work had a celebration that involved a lot of pastries and cookies and while I didn't exercise the self control that I should have - I was able to keep the sugar crash from interfering with last night's power upper workout or this morning's cardio. My body was fairly crampy this morning before cardio so I didn't take any caffiene but I still put down 3.1 miles in under 27 minutes with some incline work mixed in.

My weight is almost dead on to what it was a week ago, however the weekend before I started leanmode I peaked 2lbs above where I was this weekend.

Photo comparison for 1 week is attached - no discernable changes (except sunburn).
    Attached Images

Headed in to the weekend, I'm down 2 lbs from last week. This is actually faster weight loss than I was experiencing week over week for the first month of my cut (before leanmode).

This week's workouts have been:
    Monday - power upper after work (~1.5 hours)
    Tuesday - AM 30min HIIT on treadmill
    Wednesday - AM 45min circuit bodyweight and stationary bike, hypertrophy lower after work (2 hours)
    Thursday - skipped AM training due to fatigue, moved to Friday
    Friday - AM 45min circuit

Tonight (Friday night) I'll take on hypertrophy upper, and tomorrow (Saturday) is power lower.

My appetite is generally very controlled - I actually have started to feel weakness in my body/faint before my digestive system or brain starts really screaming for food. I have been fighting the work desk munching habits by eating dried fruits in small amounts or raw vegetables like cauliflower by the handful. As stupid as it sounds, I've been practicing walking by the candy dishes in the office while focusing on not taking a snack so that in the future it's not as hard to be disciplined.

The highlight of my day will be eating 1.5 french dips from Arby's because, hey, iifym.

To no one's surprise, my weekend (July 4th) nutrition was not good and it impacted a workout or 2 as well.

My weight has flatlined for a few days, but the results that I am seeing aren't letting me be discouraged.

2 weeks ago

today

(sorry for upside down potato photo - I don't have time to fight that battle)

My plans for the rest of the week is to do my workouts right and keep at it. I picked up 2 more 45s from sports authority (RIP) last week and got to pull 305 for the first time yesterday.
    Attached Images

lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfornes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice cuts bro. your abs and even chest are way more defined. I was looking into this before I tried ripped juice, might try it after I'm done.

I've been extremely busy keeping up with my workouts and the rest of life this last week - but LeanMode has been there with me every step of the way.

I'm down 3lbs since I started LeanMode 3 weeks ago, which is the slow and steady weight loss I am trying to achieve. I've gained strength beyond where I was at before - setting bench, squat, and deadlift records in the last 2 weeks.

Next Thursday, July 21st, will be the last day of this cut and of LeanMode - I look forward to posting a bunch of photos and changes to my lifts.

Brain fart. I have been taking the reccomended dose (3 pills twice a day) and that means I will run out of pills on Tuesday morning - so the last day will be Tuesday, July 19th.

Also, my recovery on LeanMode has been phenominal. I had an extra stressful day yesterday, the personal emotional kind of stress from years of family issues - and I had hours of work to do in the evening. All I wanted to do was sit on the sofa and snack while writing queries. Instead, I set a timer for 10minutes and every time it went off I would get up and do wide grip pull ups. Over 100 pull ups later, I was less stressed, my work was nearly done, and I hadn't eaten any snacks. This morning I got up and ran at 26min 5k HIIT and did another 50 pull ups. I would never have been able to do that amount of pull-ups back to back a month ago.

Final entry, finished the 150pill bottle of LeanMode today (7/19).

Body weight: I weighed in at 135lbs this morning. This is the lightest I've been for over 5 years and well before I had a desk job every day - and I certainly wasn't muscular or capable of these lifts then.

Strength changes over the last month:
    Squat 3-5 rep max stalled hard, most likely due to the 2-3x week treadmill cardio - but I didn't drop back in strength and in this last week was still squatting 275lb for 3-5reps.
    Deadlift hung out right around 300lbs, but I was struggling to rep that like before.
    Bench press continued to very very slowly increase, culminating in a 215lbs x4 PR last night.

Total accountability:
    My diet went downhill these last 2 weeks. Cheat days should not be every week, but I managed to get several in there. I know that I should have hit goal weight sooner or been able to get leaner. But, the choices we make define the results we obtain.

image holding the bottle is NOT flexed

1 month ago, also not flexed

Overall:
    LeanMode gave my cut an extra edge as it went into the hardest 2nd half. I'm not the best at long term dedication and I still saw strong results. I absolutely plan to have LeanMode on hand next time I want to cut down.

This log was not sponsored or influenced in any other way.
    Attached Images

praszen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi I have one doubt can u please suggest me... I m new to take fat burner and I go to gym at 6 am and I have my break fast at 8am inbetween what Is the best time to take lean mode capsules or can I take on empty stomach before gym please suggest me

macmomi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Supplement Feedback

Originally Posted by dzsquared View Post
    I'm 5'3" and 140lbs, lifting weights 4 times a week and do 30min intense cardio 2-3 times per week.

Before LeanMode:
    1 month ago I began tracking everything I eat and dropped 5-7lbs as well as overall improving my body composition. I was aiming to eat 1900 calories each day, but every week my average was ~2050 calories. I chose by calculating my estimated sedentary TDEE at 1850 calories, putting all the work I do in the gym as pushing me to a deficit. Macros break down to 190g protein, 143g carbs, and 63g fat - I'm pretty good at maintaining that split.

I have been using the following supplements:
    - Optimum Nutrition gold standard protein, 1-2 shakes a day
    - EVL Nutrition stacked protein, 1 shake a day
    - EVL Nutrition ENGN pre workout, 1 serving before any lifting session
    - Prolab Caffeine 200mg tablet, 1 tablet before cardio (this is at 5am in the morning)

I attached my calorie intake for the past month and 2 pictures of me from this morning, looking remarkably flat in the 5am light.

Now:
    My primary goal is to cut down to more abdominal and arm definition, likely another 5lbs to 135lbs. I will be continuing to lift and chase the strength dream, my workouts will follow the PHUL template. My compound lifts are:
    back squat - 270lbs x5
    bench - 205lbs x5
    deadlift - 300lbs x5

I track my workouts in the app fitocracy and will post any key changes here.

I plan to take LeanMode once daily, right when I wake up.

Hy! now you can give feedback on Krogerfeedback about this supllement and can win upto $1000 in return. I have tried this and won $100. yOU people can also try this on this website.