Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MoveMass View Post
    the guy who supersets abs with abs before moving onto his next superset, which is also abs and abs.
    LOL! Don't forget the variant of this, which is the guy who supersets barbell curls with dumbbell curls before moving to his next superset, cable curls. And that's all he does. All day. Every day. For years.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

HulkSmash9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSmash9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSmash9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my gym in Ireland, we Have a group of Polish lads, who think they are the kings of the place.. They come up to you mid sets either asking for a spot not cring what you are doing, and asking if they start jumping in by "stealing" the machines and racks. Last week doing smith machine front squats, one of them jumps in without telling me changing the weights to do shoulder press....

aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Around here we just have old people. Most don't care. 1 in 10 was apparently an Olympic medalist and wants to come over and tell me about how I can get like them (guess they leave out the grow 50 years and go to McDonalds everyday part).

Anyone ever get hit on by 80 year old women? Smell like peppermint and sweaty ass hole..guess they save their sponge bath for after gym time.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteveJSS View Post
    The "Teenage Twitchers" - Group of teenagers who rock into the gym slap 2 plates on the bar and then "twitch" the bar about 4 inches up and down for 3 reps before high fiving eachother.
    I had to witness this pathetic spectacle at the gym last night. So much facepalm.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some of my characters:

The gymnast: This person uses the gym and equipment to do gymnastics-like exercises and never uses equipment for what it is meant for. He’ll do upside-down handstand shoulder pressed and back flip bur-pees. Instead of doing dips or muscle ups on the equipment clearly designed for it, he’ll do it on a squat or power rack. The majority of his workout requires a power rack, and if you want to even think about working in with this guy think again. Once he has a power rack he ties an infinite amount of ropes and bungee cords around in every which way and uses them to do perform all of his exercises suspended by ropes. How the f*ck does the guy not hang himself during his workout?

The angry power lifting guy: This one is pretty self-explanatory. All this guy does is power-lifting, he makes as much noise as possible, looks mad and pissed off all the time, and does not say a word or acknowledge anyone else in the gym. He’s got his hood pulled up, toque pulled low, music blasting from when he arrives to when he leaves, and does not handle it very well when the equipment he wants isn't available.

The lower half lifter: The polar opposite of Mr. Chicken Legs or whatever you wanna call him. The lower half lifter is only ever seen doing legs and mocking Mr. Chicken Legs between sets. He is likely an athlete in a sport that heavily emphasizes legs, soccer, rugby, skiing, or cycling. You can’t miss him when he’s at the gym, he’ll wear a high cut pair of shorts that look like they are from a 1960’s high school gym class.

The hipster: Yes, they've discovered the gym which now means that either gyms ‘ aren't cool’ or they are, but are still ‘underground’. Anyway, the guy I’m thinking about typically wears dark skinny jeans with some obnoxious belt buckle, think framed glasses with thin lenses, a tight concert t-shirt with the sleeves torn off, and slipper type shoes with no laces or heels. He styles, combs, and gels his hair in the locker room before he begins his workout. Sometimes I see these guys listening to music on Discman’s, cassette players or old first gen ipods. They never seem to be working on any muscle group in particular and are just wandering around using the machines and weights that no one is using and are available.

bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bokarild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    omg.the ILS.

legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10) legdaybestday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People who quarter squat...I h8 you.

Originally Posted by EYZE View Post
    The lower half lifter: The polar opposite of Mr. Chicken Legs or whatever you wanna call him. The lower half lifter is only ever seen doing legs and mocking Mr. Chicken Legs between sets. He is likely an athlete in a sport that heavily emphasizes legs, soccer, rugby, skiing, or cycling. You can’t miss him when he’s at the gym, he’ll wear a high cut pair of shorts that look like they are from a 1960’s high school gym class.
    Haha legs are the best, off-season I train em three times a week
    I'm a rugby player who enjoys picking things up and putting them back down. hua

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what about the Belt Guy? you see them wearing a belt but you never see them dead lift. they wear it for bench press, shoulder press, pretty much everything that does not involve putting a lot of pressure on the lower back.

EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bokarild View Post
    omg.the ILS.
    The ISL guy! How did I forget about him?

The ILS (Invisible Lats Syndrome) guy walks around the gym with his elbows sticking out to the sides, his chest constantly flexed, and his fists clenched. He’ll usually be wearing a tank top because he is under the impression that he is bigger than he actually is. He’ll often ‘accidentally’ bump into people and is always trying to take up more space than he needs.

buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And what about the women all ages who spend ALL their time on the treadmill and other cardio equipment and think they will get a killer body! And even if they lift weights, it's the tiny 2 lb dumbells so that they wont' get "bulky"!

And the cardio bunnies who sit on the leg machines and chat or txt.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by buffquads View Post
    And what about the women all ages who spend ALL their time on the treadmill and other cardio equipment and think they will get a killer body! And even if they lift weights, it's the tiny 2 lb dumbells so that they wont' get "bulky"!

And the cardio bunnies who sit on the leg machines and chat or txt.
    Yep - I don't think I've seen a single 'cardio bunny' at my gym do any weights.

I was at the gym yesterday with a typical creature of gym life: my nephew. A typical teenager: obsessed with getting big arms. He did countless sets of bicep curls, only broken up with a set of bench, squats and BOR due to my encouragement. On the plus side, his squat form looks good.
    Last edited by FitnessFan76; 05-08-2013 at 04:25 AM.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

Brycepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was a good read!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGreek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy that does walking hand stands and goes home 5 minutes later...

krisko19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Our gym is almost full of teenagers well atleast when im around
    There's this 15 year old skinny guy staying half an hour on the stationary bike then drinking 1L water bottle and going home
    Then there's this group of 9 black 16 year olds spending hours on the pullup bar shirtless doing pullups and chinups 15 minutes each
    There is also this tiny and skinny 15 year old from my class going about asking if supplements can make him bigger muscle without eating much food
    There's also this fat guy spending 5 hours on all leg machines but i never saw him do anything other than that EVER!
    Also there is this guy he looks 17 years and pretty muscular but everytime i see him he cant do a single dip he almost broke his arm once lol
    And there is one guy that goes around talking to everyone and telling them they are doing the exercises wrong.
    And i almost forgot there is a kid this one is young tho 13 years or so every single time he comes to the gym he does a little streching then goes with 20 pushups , 15 dips , 30 body weight squats , a few crunches and goes away as if he cant do these things at home Omg.... he doesnt talk to anyone too
    these are the ones i can think of now

Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexjsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's also the ones that do concentration curls the whole time..
    Kiwi born. Cambodian blood. Aussie made.

Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My best friend is a chatter box. he never talks to me much at the gym just people he knows because he is a cop. he doesnt hop into the same pieces of equipment im using because he knows i take short rest breaks and i dont mess around. he will take 5 minutes rest between sets or more at times. He is a great guy and i love him as my good friend but he isnt the kind of guy to get me psyched to work out.

The scariest dudes in the gym for me are the jacked 50 year old cops who pace around the gym and have an attitude like they know the guy who killed their dog is somewhere close. there is a lot of cops who work out at my gym if you havent pieced it together by now.

Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpsicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shepherd215 View Post

The scariest dudes in the gym for me are the jacked 50 year old cops who pace around the gym and have an attitude like they know the guy who killed their dog is somewhere close. there is a lot of cops who work out at my gym if you havent pieced it together by now.
    There is an individual that fits this exact description in my gym... Really rough looking older fellow, totally built but not shredded, raggedy hair and a pissed off look. I always try and avoid ever making eye contact with him

rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmartis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always laugh to myself when I see someone checking themselves out. I saw a guy at my gym pull his shirt up quickly to check his abs.

Then there's always the tricep guys.

toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    was a good read!

kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kronkness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the in-the-mirror zit popper

the smelly dude

the kid from high school who doesn't recognize you

the bro you know but didn't want to see

the guy who's bigger but weaker than you

and finally, the dude who wears chucks and squats 3x a week (who could that be? heh)

BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BORNBULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LMAO! One of funniest peeps at the gym I go to always shadow boxes or randomly kicks when his in between sets..
    Bodybuilding is my shrink...

thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kronkness View Post

the kid from high school who doesn't recognize you

the bro you know but didn't want to see

and finally, the dude who wears chucks and squats 3x a week (who could that be? heh)
    all these made me lol, unfortunately im dead on the chuck squatter due to a serious chest injury .

stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the dude you just said wdup to 5 minutes ago and now you're walking towards each other not knowing what to say
    -nutrition
    -patience
    -ass busting workout.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kronkness View Post
    This, lol, wtf is up with that? There's a kid at my gym who looks pretty big, decent definition, but weak a phuck. I worked in with him on preacher curls and he couldn't curl half what I did. Blew my mind. Guess that's what you get when you train for hypertrophy and not strength.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The show-off:
    Always one of these in the gym, this person loves himself, loves his own physique and totally mocks the hell out of other people indirectly. Saying stuff like "wow your huge" to totally skinny ass guys. Constantly got his chest out, checking himself out in the mirror and taking pictures of himself.

The bad posture/mirror guy:
    Arms, chest, abs, shoulders + leg press. Overworked in these areas, resulting in tightness in the anterior side of his body. Shoulders are slanted forward at a visually agonising degree.
    The fastest full body routine:

Deadlift 5x5 - 315
    Squat 5x5 - 286
    Dips 5x5 - BW + 100
    Pull ups 5x5 - BW + 77

Goal:
    To double the above:

mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EYZE View Post
    Heh. That's me. Even the shorts cause I use hand-me-downs from my dad.
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Warning: Anal Retentive TheEngineerGirl's Avatar
    TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Odd Couple- A big bulky guy with a really tiny cardio bunny girlfriend. He always tries to get her to lift. If he succeeds, then she complains as he tries to convince her to use more weight. The girlfriend thinks that doing leg presses with 2.5 lbs on either side is too hard and will turn her into the Hulk. The girlfriend will throw a fit until the boyfriend lets her go do cardio.

SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahaha dude, you crack me up. My brother and I love coming up with funny nicknames for people at the gym in between sets. There are definitely some characters at the gym. There was a guy we used to call "Smoke Weed" who reminds me of your Old Psycho guy. You could tell he was ex military and he lifted crazy amounts of weight, but during his sets, he would say "smoke weed" with every rep and then when he was done with his set, he would keep saying "smoke weed" and make a motion like he was smoking a joint. It was so awkward and annoying because you would start laughing and it would kill your set. I finally decided I would just move to other parts of the gym when he was there because it got so annoying.