fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Arrow Every guy should be with a chick 100+ lbs bigger than him at least once.

shows you can hang if you're ever sent to prison...

Cavs or Warriors tonight?
    I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Registered Natty Emperor Whitecl4ws's Avatar
    Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000) Whitecl4ws is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Knowing that every miscer is a 240 pound **lean muscle** alpha male, that would be 340 pounds

Might aswell adopt a whale

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she ain't 280 she ain't no lady

Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i lol'd in real life, 10/10

cavs hopefully

ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No thanks Jeff.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

Stats subject to change jubjubthecow's Avatar
    jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My hips are too fragile.

yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been with a girl 100 pounds lighter and 100 pounds heavier (dead srs)
    **AP4 Crew
    **Rawdog, unless sloot insists on condom, Crew
    **Carlton Banks Crew

ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000) ExTrAkT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah I'm good ta

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 190. No thanks Jeff.

I want the Cavs, but think GS is going to win.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fokherindapoosy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    I'm 190. No thanks Jeff.

I want the Cavs, but think GS is going to win.
    glad the Cavs won
    I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Worst body on the misc jesusxchrist's Avatar
    jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tfw you were extremely obese at one point and had one gf that weighed almost the same as you and another gf that weighed well over 100 lbs less than you
    Last edited by jesusxchrist; 06-20-2016 at 12:06 AM.
    � Formerly morbidly obese to somewhat fit crew

Follow @animusxlives on Instagram if you like sh*tty music and wanna support it

dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP quit pimp'n your mom out.
    Balloon knot connoisseur.
    I like pretty feet.
    After i go down on a girl my face looks like a glazed donut crew

it's not easy to find a chick 355-360 amazingly in this country....the tv makes it seem like they're everywhere