View Poll Results: Which Anime Of The Summer 2016 Line Up Are You Eagerly Anticipating?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara

20 16.67%
  • Orange

3 2.50%
  • D.Gray-man Hallow

8 6.67%
  • Mob Psycho 100

12 10.00%
  • 91 Days

2 1.67%
  • Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu

4 3.33%
  • Berserk

47 39.17%
  • Battery

1 0.83%
  • ReLIFE

11 9.17%
  • Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi

12 10.00%
Closed Thread
Page 67 of 269 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 8067
    SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man this arc in prison school is dragging on so hard
    But IN for Mari teddies

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright, phucking D Gray Man Hallow time for ep 1.

I was pretty disappointed, probably hyped this up too much tbh. The new voices were okay for the most part, except for Lavi goddamn it'll take some getting used to. Fine with some of the re-designs, love seeing Miranda again (wish they kept the old art but I can move on with the new). There were definitely some missing frames/choppy transitions. The art feels rushed/cheap, despite being almost 10 years since the first anime started airing. It looks shinier I guess, but honestly it feels like a lot less time/money was spent on it than I'd like to see.

Feels like all the MC's got massive increases in power. It was a massive goddamn struggle dealing with Level 2's let alone 3's except for maybe Allen, generals, Kanda, now its easy as phuck. The dialogue feels awkward, the writing needs work. Especially Allen/Kanda, Lenalee/Lavi/Allen scenes (the blushing and sh*t, why? unnecessary and way too obvious). Feels way less gritty, feels a lot more like a typical shounen.

Lots I wasn't a fan of but don't want to ramble, hoping it gets sorted as we go, I loved the original series, one of my all time favourite shounens, despite all its faults, so it may just be rose colored glasses, but phuck I didn't get what I wanted from ep 1 of this new season.

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuking Re: Zero man..

got me jimmies further ruslted boyos. this animu is the worst for FA

@2RDEYE u rustled fellow FA brah?
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Found FAEye's room

Originally Posted by SlickTurtle View Post
    Man this arc in prison school is dragging on so hard
    But IN for Mari teddies
    worst prison school arc by far

only lulzworthy parts have been with PBR-sama, especially a few chapters ago when it got caught in between VP's teddies, huehue

worth reading though simply b/c Mari may be one of the most aesthetically drawn females in manga :-)

Spoiler!

ayyyyylmao

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Suzuka takes place before KNIM so you may miss some "easter egg references" that the writer puts in but beyond that you won't miss any major plot points

only thing i rec is that after you finish both, don't pickup Fuuka

avoid at all costs

Seo worst mangaka
    Avoid at all costs

Story is garbage

Seo is a potato mangaka

DO NOT READ THIS

Another chit chapter of Fuuka loooool can't wait for the next one

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    Another chit chapter of Fuuka loooool can't wait for the next one
    Fukin loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool so true Brocolli mane

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Angry

Amaama to Inazuma 1

i thought it was ok jeff and then after this part

it's been 6 months...
    Spoiler!

things got pretty interesting. also based hayamin forgot she was in here.

Originally Posted by damlurker550 View Post
    fuking Re: Zero man..

got me jimmies further ruslted boyos. this animu is the worst for FA

@2RDEYE u rustled fellow FA brah?
    broo u should've seen my post. i was mad AF while all these others *******s only posted "subaru sucks" i was like FUK THIS CHIT!!! FUKKKKKK THIS CHITT i was so rustled

Spoiler!

forever adorable

Found FAEye's room

[img]http://i.imgur.com/odDVUxB.jpg[img]
    i wish man with equipment like that i could probably invite some guys over to watch anime. (...if i knew any guys)

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    That was alright. It still bugs the fuk out of me how irritatingly serious someone in an anime has to take a phucking sport. Calm the fuk down producers, there is more than one way to develop tension. Glasses was funny, will watch more because, well, there was the shower scene with Haru hnnnnnggggg
    i think glasses is the best part. at first i was like "well here's our generic glasses guy" then later on i found him a pretty awesome addition.

edit: actually the music is what i feel makes this anime so far
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 07-06-2016 at 07:26 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    came here to say Vinland Saga is a fukin beast. just a while ago i saw a youtube video saying if you want a Game of Thrones-like manga/anime you should watch/read Berserk but honestly I didn't feel Berserk that much. Vinland Saga has more of that Game of Thrones feel. betrayal, cunning plots, nobles, soldiers, lineages, war of ascension etc.

i got to chapter 66 in like only 3 days. i dont think i ever read a manga this fast. VS should be more popular. it's up there with my favorite, HxH.

on another note. HxH will always be #1 to me no matter how many hiatuses it takes.

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheer Danshi: a lot less homo than I expected.

favorite character in this show so far.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adjust91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Offstriker View Post
    came here to say Vinland Saga is a fukin beast. just a while ago i saw a youtube video saying if you want a Game of Thrones-like manga/anime you should watch/read Berserk but honestly I didn't feel Berserk that much. Vinland Saga has more of that Game of Thrones feel. betrayal, cunning plots, nobles, soldiers, lineages, war of ascension etc.

i got to chapter 66 in like only 3 days. i dont think i ever read a manga this fast. VS should be more popular. it's up there with my favorite, HxH.

on another note. HxH will always be #1 to me no matter how many hiatuses it takes.
    Friend at work said this. I wanted to try HxH but he said it wasn't THAT great. He however constantly tells me to read vinland saga as he said it's amazing. I still see Shingeki no kyojin as my favourite along with FMA and OP.

Tempted to try out HxH, vinland saga and nanatsu no taizai,

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    Cheer Danshi: a lot less homo than I expected.

favorite character in this show so far.
    lol i agree. wasn't expecting myself to like him as much as i did. he's like a gakuto (prison school). gakuto's older brother
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    Alright, phucking D Gray Man Hallow time for ep 1.

I was pretty disappointed, probably hyped this up too much tbh. The new voices were okay for the most part, except for Lavi goddamn it'll take some getting used to. Fine with some of the re-designs, love seeing Miranda again (wish they kept the old art but I can move on with the new). There were definitely some missing frames/choppy transitions. The art feels rushed/cheap, despite being almost 10 years since the first anime started airing. It looks shinier I guess, but honestly it feels like a lot less time/money was spent on it than I'd like to see.

Feels like all the MC's got massive increases in power. It was a massive goddamn struggle dealing with Level 2's let alone 3's except for maybe Allen, generals, Kanda, now its easy as phuck. The dialogue feels awkward, the writing needs work. Especially Allen/Kanda, Lenalee/Lavi/Allen scenes (the blushing and sh*t, why? unnecessary and way too obvious). Feels way less gritty, feels a lot more like a typical shounen.

Lots I wasn't a fan of but don't want to ramble, hoping it gets sorted as we go, I loved the original series, one of my all time favourite shounens, despite all its faults, so it may just be rose colored glasses, but phuck I didn't get what I wanted from ep 1 of this new season.
    fuark bro I just started the 2006 anime version. I thought Berserk first episode was good as an anime fan, then I remembered they skipped blackswordsman arc and children of the forest. Children of the forest is like an ova to me. Black swordsman arc, dont remember. Oh fuk looked back it, they skipped guts getting the dragonslayer, fuaaark and the sword graveyard where griffith comes, faurrk they dun goofd.
    Last edited by eltwentyone; 07-06-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Offstriker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Adjust91 View Post
    Friend at work said this. I wanted to try HxH but he said it wasn't THAT great. He however constantly tells me to read vinland saga as he said it's amazing. I still see Shingeki no kyojin as my favourite along with FMA and OP.

Tempted to try out HxH, vinland saga and nanatsu no taizai,
    if you're gonna try HxH, i recommend the anime as the art in manga isn't that good(it depends on togashi's mood or health it seems. some chapters, specially the latest ones have really good art, and some have like stick drawing).

if you're going to try the anime, my recommendation is start from 1999 version and continue up to episode 70(OVA episode 8). and then continue the series by the 2011 starting from the Greed Island arc.
    that's just my recommendation though. even if you watch only 2011 version it's still good. but imo watching the 1999 version in earlier arcs is more solid.

goodluck UK brah if you like history you would really love vinland saga, the art is really good too and the storyline.

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eltwentyone View Post
    fuark bro I just started the 2006 anime version. I thought Berserk first episode was good as an anime fan, then I remembered they skipped blackswordsman arc and children of the forest. Children of the forest is like an ova to me. Black swordsman arc, dont remember.
    Its just the first episode and I wanted A LOT from it. I loved the 2006 series, quite a bit, so I had big expectations. The 103 episodes are worth it even if this season isn't quite up to it.

lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Someone told me to watch the first episode of HxH '99 and then the modern one since an important character is there - haven't watched past episode 1 yet.

And someone post when this horrible arc ends in Prison School it's so damn long!
    アンテナ称賛のオンデマンドの推奨
    *Space Patrol Luluco is a 10/10 anime crew*
    *Only person aware of Space Patrol Luluco crew*
    *Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN is a 20/10*
    use dat dere https://archive.org/web/ and https://archive.is for potential GOAT threads to save them.

swoleyo - "All girls are gold diggers brah. Don't kid your self."
    leoslayer1 - "Women are the same everywhere. Doesn't matter the country, continent or even hemisphere."

Originally Posted by lolbro View Post
    Someone told me to watch the first episode of HxH '99 and then the modern one since an important character is there - haven't watched past episode 1 yet.
    you might want to consider my recommendation above

lol who is dis offstriker

strong multi. a lot of multis itt lately ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For Hunter x Hunter I would stick with the 2011 version all the way through to get a more consistent experience with regards to animation, voice acting, pacing, etc.

With that said though I haven't seen the 1999 version to compare it

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post

broo u should've seen my post. i was mad AF while all these others *******s only posted "subaru sucks" i was like FUK THIS CHIT!!! FUKKKKKK THIS CHITT i was so rustled

Spoiler!

forever adorable
    Didn't see ur posts.. Been away from the thread and anime because busy training BJJ and getting choked out by violent 3D yankee sloots (srs)

Made that post before i watched the entire episode tho its even got worse with Rem coming to his room at night probably wanted to get the D..

How does it feel to know that no girl will ever want have you rest ur head on her lap?? dem FA feels...

good pic of Emilia-tan for dem feels:

dadterna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello all,
    I hope my musuko hasn't been a meiwaku to you all. Thank you all for being good friends with little terna. It has been very difficult for us to find a house that is far away enough from children, and this has caused us to become somewhat isolated from society. However, I'm glad he's finally found a place where people can accept him for who he is.

Sincerely,
    dadterna

Originally Posted by dadterna View Post
    Hello all,
    I hope my musuko hasn't been a meiwaku to you all. Thank you all for being good friends with little terna. It has been very difficult for us to find a house that is far away enough from children, and this has caused us to become somewhat isolated from society. However, I'm glad he's finally found a place where people can accept him for who he is.

Sincerely,
    dadterna
    u wot m8

Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cuzterna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong multi's ITT

Originally Posted by dadterna View Post
    Hello all,

Sincerely,
    dadterna
    u wot m8
    The plot thickens!

yare yare daze...

NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NegativeBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cuzterna View Post
    Strong multi's ITT
    Waiting for aeterna's entire family to show up, especially sisterna
    Always Pick 7 Crew
    ******* worms took my gains crew
    Lazy as Fuk Crew

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^lawd

Strong multi's ITT
    pretty sure this entire thread is just ternas family.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

for teh lulz

not srs..

Spoiler!

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Found FAEye's room

Not going to lie, this is me.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Patiently waiting for imouterna.
    *former 310 pounds fatty crew*

Strong multi's ITT
    haven't seen cissy-chan aka baby-chan in a while.....hmm.....

Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    pretty sure this entire thread is just ternas family.
    impossible

Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Not going to lie, this is me.
    looks like a happy room to hangout in, srs

Originally Posted by NegativeBrah View Post
    Waiting for aeterna's entire family to show up, especially sisterna
    Originally Posted by TrueBallerBrah View Post
    Patiently waiting for imouterna.
    me 2

so i can bangout, i mean hangout

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Found FAEye's room

My "gaming" room is just as nerdy as his. Will not post because I don't want to get roasted.

Closed Thread