Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face Giving up on women (srs)

Finally decided it's not worth the effort brahs. The amount of effort I've put in with the opposite sex is extraordinary, and I've got NOTHING out of it. I've never even held hands with a girl who was more than a friend. Never kissed a girl, no sex, no cuddles.

Years of looksmaxing, reading up on PUA and seduction techniques, hundreds of youtube videos later and NOTHING. If I were to give myself an honest rating on physical attraction, 7.5/10, 8 on a good day. I'm over 6 foot, have a fit physique, and I have plenty of friends so you know I'm not socially inept.

I'm not clingy, I have a life of my own, I have goals and aspirations. I've tried going out to meet women and I've tried all the dating apps, tinder, bumble, etc. Women simply aren't interested in me, despite my advances. I've tried everything in the book and nothing has worked.

Tired of giving women ego boosts by showing interest and being led on and flaked. It's not worth it anymore. I've had so many opportunities and done everything right (trust me, I've done my research) and women simply aren't interested in getting to know me. Younger, older, same age - none of them are interested. They're all either trolls, flakes, or lazy/careless/uninterested, or simply lead-ons.

Not interested in putting any effort in anymore. Gonna take a holiday in a state where prostitution is legal and pay for sex and maybe cuddling (srs). The effort : reward ratio is insanely out-of-balance, and I'm tired of playing the stupid game.

Inb4 try men

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Twinks will set u free brother.

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by V0dka View Post
    I've never even held hands with a girl who was more than a friend. Never kissed a girl, no sex, no cuddles.

If I were to give myself an honest rating on physical attraction, 7.5/10, 8 on a good day.
    You are at least somewhat delusional

If you were a 7.5/10 or an 8/10 you would not have made it this far without some attention from the opposite sex

The first step to making changes is to figure out what the problem is and accept it

also you claim not to be weird and to not be socially inept... but you consider prostitutes and cuddle-prostitutes, you spend hours on youtube and the internet reading up on the theory of attraction and what supposedly makes women tick (not realising you're talking to other delusional people like yourself)... you're reasearching it like a paper for school not doing what everybody else does and try out different things and experiment - usually when they're 12-16 years old not a grown ass man. Kids are outmatching you boyo, kids are figuring out crap that you aren't... you don't think women are picking up on that stuff? You don't realise you're putting it out there but you're a creeper
    Last edited by NotANun21; 05-05-2017 at 11:58 PM.
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Dominatorbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    giving up is not the answer. think about it. what will giving up give to u? absolutely nothing but more missery. u cant stop craving women. its in your nature to crave them. because if nature didnt make humans this way they wouldnt have pursed women and died out. not having attention from the opposite sex brings depression over a man. if u give up now u are to weak to pass on ur genes according to nature/evolution. u can either rot now or u can try ur best by better planning on how to better ur physique and social skills. physique = eating plan and gym. social skills = start asking men what the time is. if u get confortable enough start doing it with women. thats the first step. if u confortable start with step 2 asking for directions and so on
    Last edited by Dominatorbrah; 05-06-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    u intimidated brah?

Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirrors has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe you should try men srs

Women are filled with estrogen anyways, smashing them will just make you more feminine and beta. Nothing more alpha than plowing a guy

lifeinjail234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Finally decided it's not worth the effort brahs. The amount of effort I've put in with the opposite sex is extraordinary, and I've got NOTHING out of it. I've never even held hands with a girl who was more than a friend. Never kissed a girl, no sex, no cuddles.

Years of looksmaxing, reading up on PUA and seduction techniques, hundreds of youtube videos later and NOTHING. If I were to give myself an honest rating on physical attraction, 7.5/10, 8 on a good day. I'm over 6 foot, have a fit physique, and I have plenty of friends so you know I'm not socially inept.

I'm not clingy, I have a life of my own, I have goals and aspirations. I've tried going out to meet women and I've tried all the dating apps, tinder, bumble, etc. Women simply aren't interested in me, despite my advances. I've tried everything in the book and nothing has worked.

Tired of giving women ego boosts by showing interest and being led on and flaked. It's not worth it anymore. I've had so many opportunities and done everything right (trust me, I've done my research) and women simply aren't interested in getting to know me. Younger, older, same age - none of them are interested. They're all either trolls, flakes, or lazy/careless/uninterested, or simply lead-ons.

Not interested in putting any effort in anymore. Gonna take a holiday in a state where prostitution is legal and pay for sex and maybe cuddling (srs). The effort : reward ratio is insanely out-of-balance, and I'm tired of playing the stupid game.

Inb4 try men
    Dude, you say you are 7.5, over 6 foot and have a fit body? You have all the physical qualities needed to attract women. Dont give up, if you go on youtube and watch PUA videos, you will see that the ones who get the most girls get rejected the most

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Inb4 try men
    Sounds like a troll post. 7.5/10 and can't get girls? Hmmmm. Post a face pic here or PM me, you probably look awkward / 10. Also how old are you and how old / educational background are the girls you going for?

Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus
    even when u start to get them it's still not worth it

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure if Used Car Salesman troll or not
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll do you one better

Giving up on life (srs)

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're a liar. Women would be hitting on you if everything you said is true. Stop lying to us or stop being delusional about your looks/personality.

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're not as good looking as you think

Edit: how many cars have you sold this month brah?

NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    You're not as good looking as you think

Edit: how many cars have you sold this month brah?
    I don't think it's carbrah, no mention of 28 or the one girl that his friend let him hug, or a lexus
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000) V0dka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brahs what motivation could I possibly have for e-statting? No one cares.

I'm ranting/venting, not bragging. Not posting face pics because wish to remain anonbrah, not telling age either but trust me I'm at an age where I should have gotten some action by now.

100% srs thread don't GAF if you believe or not.

PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PATROKLOS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Car salesman never said he was 8 or over 6 feet. But the style and formatting is his.

Maybe he's adapting.

Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Graymare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why don't you just lower you're standards?

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    serious question, how often do you fap?

Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post

If you were a 7.5/10 or an 8/10 you would not have made it this far without some attention from the opposite sex

The first step to making changes is to figure out what the problem is and accept it

also you claim not to be weird and to not be socially inept... but you consider prostitutes and cuddle-prostitutes, you spend hours on youtube and the internet reading up on the theory of attraction and what supposedly makes women tick (not realising you're talking to other delusional people like yourself)... you're reasearching it like a paper for school not doing what everybody else does and try out different things and experiment - usually when they're 12-16 years old not a grown ass man. Kids are outmatching you boyo, kids are figuring out crap that you aren't... you don't think women are picking up on that stuff? You don't realise you're putting it out there but you're a creeper
    If you think I'm weird/a creeper for paying to cuddle with prostitutes, then you clearly don't know what it's like to be a man who has never had any intimate physical contact with a female in his life. After a while, it seriously gets you down.

Thank god I have female friends otherwise I would definitely LDAR

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're as good looking and tall as you'd say you'd have been approached by women by now.

Either
    A) you're ugly as phuck
    B) you're completely awkward

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ivan36 View Post
    Yeah, strong this. Go on dat dere nofap, it will work wonders for you. Also if you are unwilling to provide face pic / or say how old you are so we get an idea of where you are in the pecking order of alpha males / chads, not sure if we can help you.

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't think it's carbrah, no mention of 28 or the one girl that his friend let him hug, or a lexus
    He also dated a 40-something year old, relationship was physical.

Edit: Geezus guys don't tell him to go on Nofap, it's not a magical solution for getting girls. He needs to work on whatever is repelling girls from him. I feel like his personality isn't doing him any favours, and he's focusing too much on game theory to put it into practice naturally (spending hours upon hours absorbing PUA material).
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

Originally Posted by Ivan36 View Post
    Depends, can do it 2-3 times in one day if I'm bored and horny, other times I could go nearly a week without fapping at all srs, although that's usually when I've got a lot of stuff going on and I'm busy

Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    Yeah, strong this. Go on dat dere nofap, it will work wonders for you. Also if you are unwilling to provide face pic / or say how old you are so we get an idea of where you are in the pecking order of alpha males / chads, not sure if we can help you.
    Better stay anon brah, posted far too many FA threads on here to risk my identity. Also I've been on nofap and it doesn't do chit, just makes me ridiculously horny

Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    He also dated a 40-something year old, relationship was physical.

Edit: Geezus guys don't tell him to go on Nofap, it's not a magical solution for getting girls. He needs to work on whatever is repelling girls from him. I feel like his personality isn't doing him any favours, and he's focusing too much on game theory to put it into practice naturally (spending hours upon hours absorbing PUA material).
    Do you have any specific tips? Like I said, nofap didn't work for me

Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're 7.5/10 and you've studied youtube videos (watch simplepickup if you haven't already) then go to a fukkin club and pull club sloots. You shouldn't have any problems in that scene.

You'll be able to tick off holding hands with a girl, kissing and possibly sex once you become good at it.
    Mod Pegged crew

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you have any specific tips? Like I said, nofap didn't work for me
    First of all, your mind is very misc/PUA aligned. Too much so. I'm going to bold (and underline, looks bad on miscblack) the red flags for me:

Inb4 try men
    1. Obsession with looksmaxing. Look at my avi, my bodyspace pics (no homo). I'm about as average as they come, perhaps my blue eyes-blonde hair gives me an edge but I usually attract girls who like guys with dark eyes and black hair so *shrug*. While it's good to take care of your image, being on-point 100% of the time and spending inordinate amounts of time on your image are signs of insecurity and it will show in your personality and first impression. There's a fine balance between looking like a tramp and looking like you've spent an hour in the bathroom and put on your best clothes for a first-date/day game cold open.

2. Youtube videos will do nothing. Just the same material repeated in different words by scam artists wanting you to pay for a live seminar. Majority of PUA's on youtube are just trend riders who pay actors to follow scripts. Then you have the clowns who play games for girls numbers and kisses; these kinds of guys have zero integrity and they're the last person you should aspire to be. Just slaves working for views.

3. Forget rating yourself. AVERAGE AVERAGE AVERAGE. If you look ugly, you're average at best. If you're handsome, you're average because you're humble. Your looks do not define who you get unless you're an exception and miscers are very rarely not.

4. You're making all the moves. you need to have girls make advances on you. Girls want a guy who chooses them even though other girls desire him, not a guy who is choosing her because she happens to nice to him. By chasing a girl you don't portray yourself as having options.

5. Don't give girls ego boosts because they haven't flaked yet. You need to treat them like every other person, until they prove to you that they're worth the ego boost. If a girl flakes on you, you invested little energy and it's no loss. If she cancels but tries really hard to set up another meeting, then you treat her like a potential partner because she's making effort and not just you.

Effort needs to come from both ends, and if someone likes you they will put the effort first. In this sense it's better to wait for the girl because then you know she's into you and it's not guess work.

6. Never pay for cuddles brah. No-one should. Have some pride. Sex is fine in my book because it can be detached from emotion.

studied youtube videos (watch simplepickup if you haven't already)
    Heh, no. See point 2: Fake fake fake, trends trends trends, money money money. Please stop giving such cookie cutter advice to guys who have tried the cookie cutter stuff and it hasn't worked.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I were to give myself an honest rating on physical attraction, 7.5/10, 8 on a good day. I'm over 6 foot, have a fit physique, and I have plenty of friends so you know I'm not socially inept.

strong delusions. women love to be seen with 8/10 males, you would be getting easy pussy all the time.

If you think I'm weird/a creeper for paying to cuddle with prostitutes, then you clearly don't know what it's like to be a man who has never had any intimate physical contact with a female in his life. After a while, it seriously gets you down.

Thank god I have female friends otherwise I would definitely LDAR
    Actually I do, and then I got some gushy gushy because I'm not dillusional or outmatched in critical thinking ability by children
    If I laugh, I rep

ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    .....7.5/10.........not socially inept.
    Thats where you are probably wrong

First of all, your mind is very misc/PUA aligned. Too much so. I'm going to bold (and underline, looks bad on miscblack) the red flags for me:

1. Obsession with looksmaxing. Look at my avi, my bodyspace pics (no homo). I'm about as average as they come, perhaps my blue eyes-blonde hair gives me an edge but I usually attract girls who like guys with dark eyes and black hair so *shrug*. While it's good to take care of your image, being on-point 100% of the time and spending inordinate amounts of time on your image are signs of insecurity and it will show in your personality and first impression. There's a fine balance between looking like a tramp and looking like you've spent an hour in the bathroom and put on your best clothes for a first-date/day game cold open.

2. Youtube videos will do nothing. Just the same material repeated in different words by scam artists wanting you to pay for a live seminar. Majority of PUA's on youtube are just trend riders who pay actors to follow scripts. Then you have the clowns who play games for girls numbers and kisses; these kinds of guys have zero integrity and they're the last person you should aspire to be. Just slaves working for views.

3. Forget rating yourself. AVERAGE AVERAGE AVERAGE. If you look ugly, you're average at best. If you're handsome, you're average because you're humble. Your looks do not define who you get unless you're an exception and miscers are very rarely not.

4. You're making all the moves. you need to have girls make advances on you. Girls want a guy who chooses them even though other girls desire him, not a guy who is choosing her because she happens to nice to him. By chasing a girl you don't portray yourself as having options.

5. Don't give girls ego boosts because they haven't flaked yet. You need to treat them like every other person, until they prove to you that they're worth the ego boost. If a girl flakes on you, you invested little energy and it's no loss. If she cancels but tries really hard to set up another meeting, then you treat her like a potential partner because she's making effort and not just you.

Effort needs to come from both ends, and if someone likes you they will put the effort first. In this sense it's better to wait for the girl because then you know she's into you and it's not guess work.

6. Never pay for cuddles brah. No-one should. Have some pride. Sex is fine in my book because it can be detached from emotion.

Heh, no. See point 2: Fake fake fake, trends trends trends, money money money. Please stop giving such cookie cutter advice to guys who have tried the cookie cutter stuff and it hasn't worked.
    You really don't think looksmaxing helps atall? I have flawless skin, well-above-average physique and good fashion sense from looksmaxing, is it all for nothing?

It seems pretty much impossible to get a women to put ANY effort in, it's always me doing the chasing - extremely difficult to do while simultaneously trying to avoid looking clingy/desperate. Women never initiate conversation irl or message first online, how do I change this?

Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post

strong delusions. women love to be seen with 8/10 males, you would be getting easy pussy all the time.
    FWIW, I'm a hell of a lot better looking than Mark Henry. Also, I don't see why you think I'd e-stat; it's self-defeating to give false information when looking for advice/understanding.

Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000)

heh, and the advice you're offering is going to make OP have sex with women immediately.

youtube is free bruh, OP wouldn't be paying any money to actually see evidence of how to portray confidence and approach women and hell even get their number.

watching and learning how those guys actually go up and speak to women > reading what a miscer has to say
    Mod Pegged crew

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Inb4 try men

check PM

x22