Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My boss just picked up one of these today, .45 Auto Ordinance semi auto in the violin case...this pic was just one I found and the case is wrong.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Hi Mark1T! It won't let me give you rep back. Says I have to wait to give any to you. Seems there would be a time period where I could just do it again if I want to since I'm only visiting yearly. lolol
    <3 back
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Damn, another ghost from the past. She lives! Hope all has been well with you, too. I totally understand your sentiments regarding your son. I would love any of my three no more/no less, no question about it.
    Lives and is doing well! Working out regularly. Life is good. I know you would.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If someone with an assault weapon opens up, I won't need to run. I will have pushed both you and OS in front of me to shield me from the bullet spray
    That sounds Costanza like. You are my new hero...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If someone with an assault weapon opens up, I won't need to run. I will have pushed both you and OS in front of me to shield me from the bullet spray
    Its like that old joke I actually got to use on my wife while we were in Yellowstone, at one point she was asking about bears chasing us and how to get away, told her I didn't need to be faster than the bear just needed to be faster than her.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyBurst View Post
    I know, it's like a red herring because you are so scared of the big bad black helicopters coming in the middle of the night to take your guns away that reality is ignored...
    168 dead, not a shot fired. Checkmate.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Lives and is doing well! Working out regularly. Life is good. I know you would.
    Good to see you, Diane. Hope you'll come around more .
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Its like that old joke I actually got to use on my wife while we were in Yellowstone, at one point she was asking about bears chasing us and how to get away, told her I didn't need to be faster than the bear just needed to be faster than her.
    most men are faster than their wives. Wait, wut.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

I hope the liberals don't want to ban all "assault" type stuff.

next thing you know they will want to stop us from having this sort of fun as well.

JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I hope the liberals don't want to ban all "assault" type stuff.
    Stupidity continues to abound.

Here's what you really mean. which is a republican...or is it republitard? Retardican?

tl;dw

Baptist pastor calls all gays ****philes, that there should be a "righteous" gov't and convicts people to death because of god's law and that he's sad more weren't killed in the rampage. Good job Christians. There's one of your "leaders". So he won't throw any stones, or bullets, himself but certainly won't stop any.

Explain to me again why "conservatives" are so great? They want more murder and death on the streets, want gay people killed, want a religious gov't, want to ban an entire religion of people, want to remove the 1st amendment from the US Constitution (hence a faith test to hold office) and the list goes on.

Conservatives are not "pro-America", they wail, whine, and cry about the 2nd Amendment but won't lift a singular finger to protect any of the others.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stupidity continues to abound.

Here's what you really mean. which is a republican...or is it republitard? Retardican?

tl;dw

Baptist pastor calls all gays ****philes, that there should be a "righteous" gov't and convicts people to death because of god's law and that he's sad more weren't killed in the rampage. Good job Christians. There's one of your "leaders". So he won't throw any stones, or bullets, himself but certainly won't stop any.

Explain to me again why "conservatives" are so great? They want more murder and death on the streets, want gay people killed, want a religious gov't, want to ban an entire religion of people, want to remove the 1st amendment from the US Constitution (hence a faith test to hold office) and the list goes on.

Conservatives are not "pro-America", they wail, whine, and cry about the 2nd Amendment but won't lift a singular finger to protect any of the others.
    Johnny, you are an expert at finding individuals who you believe speak for all conservatives. There are fools on both sides, for your information.

Again, I am a independent, and I may lean a little right on some subjects and left on others. Either way, I tolerate people with differing opinions. Differing opinions does not mean that they are wrong, either.

You have no tolerance and you judge a group of people in this case, based on a few fools who even the right think are fools.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnnyBurst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Johnny, you are an expert at finding individuals who you believe speak for all conservatives. There are fools on both sides, for your information.

Again, I am a independent, and I may lean a little right on some subjects and left on others. Either way, I tolerate people with differing opinions. Differing opinions does not mean that they are wrong, either.

You have no tolerance and you judge a group of people based on a few fools who even the right think are fools.
    Please cite for the liberal or democrat who has said "The 1st amendment doesn't say there is a separation of church and state." I can certainly find christian republicans who have said it.

I've not seen a single liberal tout or make a video of how more people should be killed in mass shootings directly after one happened.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'm done "tolerating" those who cling to some strand of being a "conservative" yet won't denounce those in their own right wing world who claim liberals want to destroy America. They can't "tolerate" us, fine. Zero tolerating for them. They don't speak out against those who would and have do harm then they are complicit in the behavior. Republicans have gone the downward spiral and are the party of white supremacists, nazi's, racists, xenophobes, the unintelligent, and scientifically illiterate.

Btw, I'd love to say the same things about democrats but somehow...it just isn't popping up anywhere...

Please cite for the liberal or democrat who has said "The 1st amendment doesn't say there is a separation of church and state." I can certainly find christian republicans who have said it.

I've not seen a single liberal tout or make a video of how more people should be killed in mass shootings directly after one happened.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'm done "tolerating" those who cling to some strand of being a "conservative" yet won't denounce those in their own right wing world who claim liberals want to destroy America. They can't "tolerate" us, fine. Zero tolerating for them. They don't speak out against those who would and have do harm then they are complicit in the behavior. Republicans have gone the downward spiral and are the party of white supremacists, nazi's, racists, xenophobes, the unintelligent, and scientifically illiterate.

Btw, I'd love to say the same things about democrats but somehow...it just isn't popping up anywhere...
    But, it is odd that the only place I hear about these jack-asses (like that pastor) is here. The video you posted for example, you say all these things as if his video were on the main stream media and it is not. You judge all Christians based on an obscure ass of a person. EX: Good job, Christians." He does not speak for me and I am sure for millions of other Christians. In fact, I do not know of any Christian who would agree with anything he is spewing.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have!

I have no prayers to offer. F that. You get what you deserve, and right now America deserves mass shootings because Americans have allowed the people in power to do jack SH!T about this ACTUAL problem. Prayers do nothing. ZERO. And all you who offers prayers really know you're just allowing the situation to continue.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

I have!
    hahaha, thanks for not reading!

But, it is odd that the only place I hear about these jack-asses (like that pastor) is here. The video you posted for example, you say all these things as if his video were on the main stream media and it is not. You judge all Christians based on an obscure ass of a person. EX: Good job, Christians." He does not speak for me and I am sure for millions of other Christians. In fact, I do not know of any Christian who would agree with anything he is spewing.
    Obsure? Is Pat Robertson obscure? He has said that christians are oppressed because they can't stone people any more.

****philes because of gay marriage.

Gays will destroy America

Frankin Graham: Marriage is from god and cannot be changed

Ben Carson: Darwin's theory of evolution came from Satan

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't speak out against those who would and have do harm then they are complicit in the behavior. Republicans have gone the downward spiral and are the party of white supremacists, nazi's, racists, xenophobes, the unintelligent, and scientifically illiterate.
    Number of 2016 Republican presidential candidates who were non white - 4

Number of 2016 Democrat presidential candidates who were non white - 0

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Number of 2016 Republican presidential candidates who were non white - 4

Number of 2016 Democrat presidential candidates who were non white - 0
    Number of Republican non-white Presidents? bwahahahaha.

Number of Republican non-white's elected to Congress? Here's an easy chart breakdown:

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    168 dead, not a shot fired. Checkmate.
    3,000 dead on 9/11 and also not a shot fired. Why are airplanes not illegal yet?

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's funny because when he was on the 700 club back in the 70's he was much more level headed. Seems like every year Ghandi's comment "I like your Christ, but I'm not sure I like your Christians" seems wiser and wiser.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Prominent republicans who have come out against gay people, either legislatively or via rhetoric to incite others. a la "Dr Tiller, the baby killer".

I didn't write this, or make the image.

Today you are calling all gay men ****philes. Just 2 weeks ago you were calling trans women child predators. 1 year ago you were saying that our marriages shouldn't be recognized. 6 years ago you were saying that gay men and women couldn't die for their country. 10 years ago you told us we didn't deserve job protections. 13 years ago it took Lawrence v. Texas to decriminalize our sex lives. 18 years ago you took Matthew Shepard. 23 years ago you took Brandon Teena.

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lots in here are lucky (and don't even realise it) they have the NRA to protect their rights they are so willing to give to the person that they were originally there to protect from.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    It's funny because when he was on the 700 club back in the 70's he was much more level headed. Seems like every year Ghandi's comment "I like your Christ, but I'm not sure I like your Christians" seems wiser and wiser.
    I cannot disagree.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was leaning towards Kasich, but he couldn't get any traction.

Now we have two choices and neither are appealing (to me.) What's a person to do? I can't vote for Trump.

There will always be extreme religious crazies (for me this is the likes of Franklin Graham (I miss Billy!), Pat Robertson, etc.) Not going to click on the link to hear the crazy pastor above. In my church, all are welcome and loved. This tragedy has made me institute a "no tolerance" policy on my FB. If anyone makes my child or any of his friends feel "less than" because they are LGBT, I'm not interested in having that person in my life. The end.

Have y'all heard the song Melissa Etheridge wrote and sang in tribute to the Orlando tragedy? I love it.

https://soundcloud.com/melissaetheridge

And good morning. Have a lovely day!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

JohnnyB, you have a hatred of Christians. I get it.

Where is the concern for radical Islamists? Have you forgotten Boston, San Bernardino and Orlando? Were those the result of radical Christians?

49 people killed in Orlando and all you talk about is Christians and Republicans.

Yes, I do not agree with many Republican's and some Christians' positions on gays and gay rights. But, Christians are not threatening our nation and are not killing our citizens.

JohnnyB, you have a hatred of Christians. I get it.

Where is the concern for radical Islamists? Have you forgotten Boston, San Bernardino and Orlando? Were those the result of radical Christians?

49 people killed in Orlando and all you talk about is Christians and Republicans.

Yes, I do not agree with many Republican's and some Christians' positions on gays and gay rights. But, Christians are not threatening our nation and are not killing our citizens.
    No, I don't hate christians. I don't hate anybody, but that is very unchristian of me seeing as how much hatred comes from the christian right. The bible has been used historically in America to enforce slavery and 100 years later to prevent interracial marriage.

America's most popular religion is Christianity. Republicans have done nothing to remove guns from those placed on the terror watchlist and no fly list. They have rallied FOR people on those lists to get guns.

Christians ARE killing our citizens. Dylan Roof killed 9 in a church last year. The KKK. 1996 Olympic Park bombing by the "Army of God". Robert Lewis Dear for killing people in a planned parenthood clinic last year. The Sikh temple massacre 4 years ago. It seems christians are very willing to separate the actions of extremist christians but not willing to separate the actions of muslims, instead blaming a whole religion. What about the guy arrested with an arsenal and explosives who said he was driving to the LA Pride festival? Hear about him? Probably not because he is white.

I don't have concern about muslims or radical muslims. Since 9/11, christians have killed more people in this country than radical muslims could ever hope for. And in fact, there have been more instances of muslims helping the FBI and CIA than not.

As per the CIA, there is ZERO evidence linking the Orlando shooting to ISIS. Or Al Nursa. Or Al Qeada. None. So that was more of him being a self loathing homophobe who snapped and tried to place blame/responsibility somewhere else.

No, I don't hate christians. I don't hate anybody, but that is very unchristian of me seeing as how much hatred comes from the christian right. The bible has been used historically in America to enforce slavery and 100 years later to prevent interracial marriage.

America's most popular religion is Christianity. Republicans have done nothing to remove guns from those placed on the terror watchlist and no fly list. They have rallied FOR people on those lists to get guns.

Christians ARE killing our citizens. Dylan Roof killed 9 in a church last year. The KKK. 1996 Olympic Park bombing by the "Army of God". Robert Lewis Dear for killing people in a planned parenthood clinic last year. The Sikh temple massacre 4 years ago. It seems christians are very willing to separate the actions of extremist christians but not willing to separate the actions of muslims, instead blaming a whole religion. What about the guy arrested with an arsenal and explosives who said he was driving to the LA Pride festival? Hear about him? Probably not because he is white.

I don't have concern about muslims or radical muslims. Since 9/11, christians have killed more people in this country than radical muslims could ever hope for. And in fact, there have been more instances of muslims helping the FBI and CIA than not.

As per the CIA, there is ZERO evidence linking the Orlando shooting to ISIS. Or Al Nursa. Or Al Qeada. None. So that was more of him being a self loathing homophobe who snapped and tried to place blame/responsibility somewhere else.
    It does not matter if there are links or not. Orlando was the result of Islamic terrorism. Some people are denial and our very own government is in denial and does not want us, the citizens to know the truth.

See: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/20...l?intcmp=hpbt1

JohhnyB, you are a good man and I respect your passion, but what I do not agree with is that you lump all Christians and all Republicans into one pile. There are far rights and far lefts, there are moderates on both sides and there are independents.

It does not matter if there are links or not. Orlando was the result of Islamic terrorism. Some people are denial and our very own government is in denial and does not want us, the citizens to know the truth.

See: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/20...l?intcmp=hpbt1

JohhnyB, you are a good man and I respect your passion, but what I do not agree with is that you lump all Christians and all Republicans into one pile. There are far rights and far lefts, there are moderates on both sides and there are independents.
    Thanks, and I respect you as well.

You can say it was the result of islamic terrorism but foxnews isn't exactly a reputable news source.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ghtclub-attack

"The FBI has determined that Mateen was not directed by or in contact with Isis before his attack at the Pulse nightclub. In ******** posts from inside the club and a 911 call during the attack, Mateen reportedly declared his allegiance to Isis, something investigators are examining, particularly in light of his apparently complicated relationship with his sexuality."

Thanks, and I respect you as well.

You can say it was the result of islamic terrorism but foxnews isn't exactly a reputable news source.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ghtclub-attack

"The FBI has determined that Mateen was not directed by or in contact with Isis before his attack at the Pulse nightclub. In ******** posts from inside the club and a 911 call during the attack, Mateen reportedly declared his allegiance to Isis, something investigators are examining, particularly in light of his apparently complicated relationship with his sexuality."
    Thanks. IMO, it does not matter that he was in contact with ISIS or not. He was influenced and is or was a radical Islamist.

FOX News has nothing to do with it. Just a source and the DOJ is redacting the information. It is the truth.

You are rationalizing. No matter your or my political viewpoints, radical Islam is a major threat.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This part of the argument reminds me of a recent piece I saw on the English Civil War/30 years war and it really made me think of the similarities between then and today. How a technological shift (printing press,interwebz) made unreliable news available to the masses, expanding a wedge that already existed between religious ideals and economic status. So far we are handling it much better than they did, but we still have time to f it up.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.