Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Blows my mind that people give a sht about some gorilla or lion that gets killed but dont even bother to think about the millions of cows, pigs and chickens that are slaughtered everyday so some fatass americans can stuff a cheeseburger in their pudgy mouth. I love meat aswell but lets not pretend that millions of animals getting killed everyday for human pleasure is right. If you wanna eat meat thats fine you have that right, but dont for a second think that youre somehow above a vegetarian or vegan.

antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    I eat chicken, beef, and fish. However you are wrong about non-meat food not being able to taste good.

This taste good:

This too:

Neither is highly processed.
    wow how much does this cost? $19.99 per pint of ice cream and $14.99 for the burgers?
    for a fuking replica product that doesn't taste as good nor is as nutritious as non vegan offerings made with simple ingredients
    i wonder how many binding agents and preservatives they use to make soy beans into meat tasting patties

(on a side note, I've tried those exact patties. they don't taste bad, but they don't taste nearly as good as freshly ground chuck grilled to medium)
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** Misc Snowboard Crew ***
    *** The Leafs are gonna make it next year crew ***
    *** Murse Crew ***

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Must feel good to be morally superior. Meanwhile I still eat meat.

Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Must feel good to be morally superior. Meanwhile I still eat meat.
    Has nothing to do with being morally superior, i eat meat as well, about 2 pounds a day to be exact but you cant honestly believe that murdering millions of animals everyday is okay can you? How would you feel if they murdered millions of dogs and cats everyday? Youd be pretty pissed wouldnt you?

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so whats a vegan a chicken? srs?
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antidogma View Post
    wow how much does this cost? $19.99 per pint of ice cream and $14.99 for the burgers?
    for a fuking replica product that doesn't taste as good nor is as nutritious as non vegan offerings made with simple ingredients
    i wonder how many binding agents and preservatives they use to make soy beans into meat tasting patties

(on a side note, I've tried those exact patties. they don't taste bad, but they don't taste nearly as good as freshly ground chuck grilled to medium)
    Ice cream is like $6 / pint. The burgers are same as normal burgers price. I've made black bean burgers by hand by the way, tasted good but messy as fuk. No soy at all. I EAT MEAT BRO, but it is good to eat non-meat items too. I enjoy them both.

edit:
    update
    I just happened to run to the store for something and looked that those burgers. They're less than $3 for a package of either 4 or 6 (I didn't look that closely). They didn't have the black bean ones but they had 'American Classic" and "California". The classic ones had soy but the California didn't and I didn't see many ingredients in it actually. Not sure I've tried the Cali one or not though.
    Last edited by scullin; 06-08-2016 at 07:06 PM.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not too aware of what veganism is but i know its more strict than being vegetarian. isn't the premise that they don't anything that's killed?

kind of cognitive dissonancy and rose-tinted glasses..

you're prob killing something every second you breathe or move

sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000)
    Say what you want about veganism doing the right thing by animals, but really ****ing put it into perspective. You step on little insects everyday. You literally crush them and kill them, something that wouldn't have happened if you didn't walk in its path.

This means that vegans clearly don't give a **** about insects and don't see them on the same level as farm animals.

You can lord on about agriculture and how your diet is saving the planet, but you sit there idol whilst millions of animals die and you don't do **** to try and stop it. Instead you simply don't eat the meat. But you aren't out there liberating animals day by day. If you really ****ing loved animals, and felt true empathy you would do this. To just change a diet is not truly giving a **** about an animal that is destined to die. You would save that animal, period.

Most vegans are ****ing hypocrites. Self obsessed narcissistic and blindly focused on what they think is right. They think they can stop mass murder of animals by not purchasing meat and animal products. But they don't sit there and think about their own impact. Regardless, you and both me are impacting this world and just because one eats meat doesn't mean you are any better than them. You contribute to the death of many animals yourself.

Oh and, most of your vegan products that contain refined sugar is filtered with bone char.

Edit: Also, I have no issues with those that eat plant based diet for health or because they are repulsed by eating animal but the issue is when they bring it up against people that eat meat. When they act superior as if their diet is better. Now I know meat eaters do this too. We're literal parasites to the world and everything around it, and the most politically correct vegan is just as guilty.
    Last edited by sparkespower; 06-08-2016 at 06:39 PM.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You asked how to make them out of vegetarian sources. Now you cry there's no meat? No chit there's no meat. It still tastes decent, I've actually had the 3rd one before. All of the foods your crying over is junk food anyway though. I'm not vegan / vegetarian but damn at least eat healthy meat options.
    I think that was his point, that you can't make that stuff without meat like people claim. It is nice to have different tasty vege stuff sometimes though.
    I'd say it's bacon and chicken I'd miss the most. The other stuff I'm neither here nor there on.

Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    im not too aware of what veganism is but i know its more strict than being vegetarian. isn't the premise that they don't anything that's killed?

kind of cognitive dissonancy and rose-tinted glasses..

you're prob killing something every second you breathe or move
    Vegans dont eat any animals or animal byproducts. No Eggs, dairy, anything with gelatin, no seafood. Everything they eat is plant based. Vegetarians still eat eggs and dairy (because it isnt killing anything).

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    I think that was his point, that you can't make that stuff without meat like people claim. It is nice to have different tasty vege stuff sometimes though.
    I'd say it's bacon and chicken I'd miss the most. The other stuff I'm neither here nor there on.
    Obviously you can't actually "make" meat without meat. But you can make stuff that tastes great without it. Personally, there is no one food or food type that I couldn't give up. I find new things I like to eat of both meat and non-meat varieties all the time.

But I don't do things like just give up something for no reason. I don't believe a diet without any meat is better for me than a diet with at least some meat. I don't eat tons of it though. Today I had a little chicken in my salad for lunch but that was it for meat today. I think a diet with 20% meat is probably best, pretty sure even Arnold said that.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously you can't actually "make" meat without meat. But you can make stuff that tastes great without it. Personally, there is no one food or food type that I couldn't give up. I find new things I like to eat of both meat and non-meat varieties all the time.

But I don't do things like just give up something for no reason. I don't believe a diet without any meat is better for me than a diet with at least some meat. I don't eat tons of it though. Today I had a little chicken in my salad for lunch but that was it for meat today. I think a diet with 20% meat is probably best, pretty sure even Arnold said that.
    I agree with the bolded, just saying pretty sure that's what they mean. You can call tasty vege bals meatballs for simplicities sake, but you can't make meatballs because the are primarily meat.

Originally Posted by Courwes View Post
    Vegans dont eat any animals or animal byproducts. No Eggs, dairy, anything with gelatin, no seafood. Everything they eat is plant based. Vegetarians still eat eggs and dairy (because it isnt killing anything).
    Not all vegetarians do it for the whole 'non-kiling' reason either. Some people just think it's healthier to eat that way or have digestion issues or whatever. I know someone that's vegetarian but feeds their reptiles live animals daily.

Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    I agree with the bolded, just saying pretty sure that's what they mean. You can call tasty vege bals meatballs for simplicities sake, but you can't make meatballs because the are primarily meat.
    Well that's just semantics though. Some people just want to argue. I'd rather actually experiment with these different foods and eat the ones I like and toss the ones I don't like. The veggie burgers for example. The 'original' soy ones are fukking gross but the black bean ones are good. Some full meat versions of food are gross as well depending on how they're prepared, others are good.

Well that's just semantics though. Some people just want to argue. I'd rather actually experiment with these different foods and eat the ones I like and toss the ones I don't like. The veggie burgers for example. The 'original' soy ones are fukking gross but the black bean ones are good. Some full meat versions of food are gross as well depending on how they're prepared, others are good.
    Agree, I have heaps of delicous vege burger/fritter/falafel etc recipe. There's also a delicious stew and dumpling recipe on theppk with amazing flavours. People who won't try new things are missing out.

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for later.. I enjoy reading about this kinda stuff
    Angels

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Intredasting thread. I'm honestly surprised at how many vegans there are on the Misc... How does this affect your bodybuilding? do you get all your protein from veggie sources like soy? but I thought soy was estrogenic ... Unless some of you are riding the magic carpet so then it doesnt matter at all (No hating if you ride) but I wonder how a natty would react to a vegan diet compared to a vegan who was on cellular technology
    Sig line can't be a novel

Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sparkespower View Post
    Say what you want about veganism doing the right thing by animals, but really ****ing put it into perspective. You step on little insects everyday. You literally crush them and kill them, something that wouldn't have happened if you didn't walk in its path.

This means that vegans clearly don't give a **** about insects and don't see them on the same level as farm animals.

You can lord on about agriculture and how your diet is saving the planet, but you sit there idol whilst millions of animals die and you don't do **** to try and stop it. Instead you simply don't eat the meat. But you aren't out there liberating animals day by day. If you really ****ing loved animals, and felt true empathy you would do this. To just change a diet is not truly giving a **** about an animal that is destined to die. You would save that animal, period.

Most vegans are ****ing hypocrites. Self obsessed narcissistic and blindly focused on what they think is right. They think they can stop mass murder of animals by not purchasing meat and animal products. But they don't sit there and think about their own impact. Regardless, you and both me are impacting this world and just because one eats meat doesn't mean you are any better than them. You contribute to the death of many animals yourself.

Oh and, most of your vegan products that contain refined sugar is filtered with bone char.

Edit: Also, I have no issues with those that eat plant based diet for health or because they are repulsed by eating animal but the issue is when they bring it up against people that eat meat. When they act superior as if their diet is better. Now I know meat eaters do this too. We're literal parasites to the world and everything around it, and the most politically correct vegan is just as guilty.
    Read my reply on page 4: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1446457513

Basically, it's about doing the best you can. Of course there are things you can't control just like everything else. It's about taking steps in the right direction. And FYI, I avoid killing spiders and insects when possible but of course, there are accidents that you just can't control.

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Buy eggs and meat from local farmers at farmers markets and such. I was buying all my eggs from some lady we met who just has a bunch of chickens she raises in her back yard. I went there a bunch of times and bought eggs about as fresh as you can get. Same kind of thing from farmers markets too.
    I'm going to take your mom out for a nice dinner later. Buy her some expensive ********* as well. When the night is over I'm going to slit her throat and watch her bleed to death. This is okay right because I treated her humanely before hand

And this is where the whole "humane" meat thing falls apart.
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat what you want fake or real.The crying about animals that are bred to be consumed is a joke. The only reason these cows or chickens are alive is to be someones dinner. If you want to cry about the environmental impact that mega farms have ill listen.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eating plant based foods will strengthen your bones as you age. In America, you see osteoporosis as a common problem and people often associate it with old age. If you eat a plant based diet, by the time you reach 70, your bones should be extremely thick and strong, like people you see in video games(akuma, ryu). The reason why our bones decay is because of foods like meat. In order to digest meats, your bones dissolves itself to neutralize the acidic nature of meat. This acid runs in your blood.

I think people should eat meat and its just not right to deprive yourself like that. Just eat it in small amounts.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ittoryu View Post
    Read my reply on page 4: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1446457513

Basically, it's about doing the best you can. Of course there are things you can't control just like everything else. It's about taking steps in the right direction. And FYI, I avoid killing spiders and insects when possible but of course, there are accidents that you just can't control.
    No diss to my plant eating brethren. I am completely plant based myself and do not eat meat, dairy or eggs. I can't call myself vegan according to vegans lol they hate me.

Veganism, the kind that are on the extreme spectrum (most of them are.) is the equivalent of burying your head in the sand. Just because you don't eat the meat doesn't mean that animal won't die. I'm talking about those vegans like vegan gains that look down on everyone for eating meat or those activists, and yet when confronted about how they are also impacting this world they just go, "Well we do it less." And they show statistics lol. Since when was it a numbers game though. It is still impacting the world. And most if not all vegans have eaten meat in the past and continue to buy products with some form of animal products in their home. Trust me it is in resin. It is in cheap chinese products that you couldn't even fathom why they need to be in TVs and electronics..

The issue isn't with veganism in general. It is that most vegans think they are somehow better than your average meat eater just because of statistics. On a forum full of self righteous vegans they admitted that they kill rodents on purpose if they are in their home like mice. I ask this question alot to vegans and you would be suprised that most actuallyadmitted killing rodents because they saw them as intruders. "well they are in your home" Legit tons of vegans saying, "aslong as I kill the mice instantly, atleast it isn't suffering." Say that about a cow or chicken and they freak the **** out though.
    Last edited by sparkespower; 06-09-2016 at 02:44 AM.

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dustwyrm View Post
    you can eat all that sht from plant resources like the guy above already said. and many times it even tastes better. AKA almond milk
    Almond milk is one of the worst tasting things I have tried.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

Originally Posted by Charlie Murphy View Post
    I'm going to take your mom out for a nice dinner later. Buy her some expensive ********* as well. When the night is over I'm going to slit her throat and watch her bleed to death. This is okay right because I treated her humanely before hand

And this is where the whole "humane" meat thing falls apart.
    ^This is why people hate vegans. You should be banned IMO.

dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zelzuz View Post
    Blows my mind that people give a sht about some gorilla or lion that gets killed but dont even bother to think about the millions of cows, pigs and chickens that are slaughtered everyday so some fatass americans can stuff a cheeseburger in their pudgy mouth. I love meat aswell but lets not pretend that millions of animals getting killed everyday for human pleasure is right. If you wanna eat meat thats fine you have that right, but dont for a second think that youre somehow above a vegetarian or vegan.
    DING DING DING

Originally Posted by antidogma View Post

strong IQ. makes up random prices.

you get vegan ice cream for, wait wait wait.... wait... the same fukkin price as its dairy counterpart. and wait wait wait... vegetarian burgers for wait wait wait.... almost always cheaper per lb than beef. 14.99? i just stocked up on a shtload for $2.99 a (4) pack. strong delusion

^This is why people hate vegans. You should be banned IMO.
    people don't hate vegans, they can't relate to their moral choices and put them down to feel better about their own choices. half the time they make no sense at all (ex. god told me to eat meat it's in the bible! or.... "w-w-welll if we dont eat meat then all the cows will overpopulate"

then say things like:

"zomg you vegans always telling everyone about yourselves." brb thread started by meat eater ...

GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in for poverty vegan replacements for meat

dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

actually you can, and they are. and they are even further perfecting the process. bill gates has been dumping millions into this revolutionary brand. they have literally learned to create meat without an animal's digestion, they understand animals convert plants into protein fibers that makes muscle aka meat and they are doing that without hurting animals, there are no animals involved.

this is already rolling out nationwide

Originally Posted by dustwyrm View Post

people don't hate vegans, they can't relate to their moral choices and put them down to feel better about their own choices. half the time they make no sense at all (ex. god told me to eat meat it's in the bible! or.... "w-w-welll if we dont eat meat then all the cows will overpopulate"

then say things like:

"zomg you vegans always telling everyone about yourselves." brb thread started by meat eater ...
    No they actually hate vegans. Vegans aer the ones putting others down over their food choices. I don't care what you eat. I never once said cows over-populating hurr durr. I make my food choices for what I feel is best for me. That includes both meat and non-meat choices. I actually promote a lot of vegan and vegetarian meals along with moderate meat containing meals.

I don't give a fuk about the political reason vegans or vegan-haters use. I care about what is healthy to eat and what tastes good. In fact my GF is a vegetarian (eats eggs but otherwise no animal products).

But then the vegan guy tells me he's going to slit my mothers throat because I eat meat? He should be banned. And I guarantee he has no balls to say that to anyone outside of the internet. Making threats against one's family is grounds to get yourself killed.

No they actually hate vegans. Vegans aer the ones putting others down over their food choices. I don't care what you eat. I never once said cows over-populating hurr durr. I make my food choices for what I feel is best for me. That includes both meat and non-meat choices. I actually promote a lot of vegan and vegetarian meals along with moderate meat containing meals.

I don't give a fuk about the political reason vegans or vegan-haters use. I care about what is healthy to eat and what tastes good. In fact my GF is a vegetarian (eats eggs but otherwise no animal products).

But then the vegan guy tells me he's going to slit my mothers throat because I eat meat? He should be banned. And I guarantee he has no balls to say that to anyone outside of the internet. Making threats against one's family is grounds to get yourself killed.
    youre right a lot of people do hate vegans. what i meant is not people in general. its everyone's right to eat what they want. but when they tell people plants have feelings its fukkin leltastic. or when they say vegans inadvertently are hurting more animals by not eating them, since we are planting crops on their habitats, these people are pure trash. and sadly its not even trolling, people will believe anything to justify being an azzhole.

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's actually not hard bro, did it for like 6 months recently. Just inconvenient at times like going for a friend's bbq lol
    and I miss burgers of course