Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How big are 15,16,17, 18 inch biceps? Etc?

Ive tried to google it but I cant seem to get good images. Will people here post pics of different biceps sizes with full body shots? Its hard to see just how big that is when you dont see the full body next to the arms?

Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** if the bicep is 15-18" how big is the arm???
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    **** if the bicep is 15-18" how big is the arm???
    Lol sorry I meant how big are 15-17 inch arms

Originally Posted by Nate the Snake View Post
    Lol sorry I meant how big are 15-17 inch arms
    Trying to picture it in my mind

jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Honestly, it really depends on the size of the guy dude. I have 17" arms, but i dont look "huge". My friend is a tiny mofo and he has 14" peaky (-.-) biceps and he looks like a gorrilla on steroids, but he's also 5'5" lol. He looks "bigger" than I do, but hes much weaker and smaller. My little brother is 6'6" and has 14" biceps and he looks like a string bean.

Originally Posted by jghaverty View Post
    Honestly, it really depends on the size of the guy dude. I have 17" arms, but i dont look "huge". My friend is a tiny mofo and he has 14" peaky (-.-) biceps and he looks like a gorrilla on steroids, but he's also 5'5" lol. He looks "bigger" than I do, but hes much weaker and smaller. My little brother is 6'6" and has 14" biceps and khe looks like a string bean.
    If Im 5'10 what would make me look like I lift but not make me look terrifyingly big?

janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) janaka1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had 17" arms in my profile picture - 6' and 173lbs or so. I was proportionate then. A year later I'm offseason weight of 200lbs (morning weight) and have 18.5" arms with a pump and I have noticeable arms IMO

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    15 inch - fairly big to the average person, you at least look like you've been lifting
    16 inch - definitely been lifting, not huge by any semi-hardcore lifter
    17 inch - congrats brah you made it where 90% of people want to be but never made it, you are a beast!
    18 inch - you are an effin monster brah, not only do you have great genetics but you probably worked your butt off for it now everybody trembles in fear and awe.

But sometimes it is about the illusion. Arms won't look very big if you are fat or have a larger lower body. Sometimes it is about the bicep/tricep peak which could give the illusion of bigger arms, also where your insertions are too. 15 inch arms could look big on a certain person. It'll look bigger on a 160 lb dude then it will a 200 lb dude.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Arms won't look very big if you are fat
    13 inch arms in my avi

Stay safe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) henrycole's Avatar
    henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    15 inch arms cold relaxed, 17inches pumped flexed, prolly 16s in my avi from flexing
    Instagram: ayy_lmao_m8

High Waist pants are ugly WesleyEngDOTcom's Avatar
    WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mine are 16.5"

All photos are from this month

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nate the Snake View Post
    If Im 5'10 what would make me look like I lift but not make me look terrifyingly big?

I'm 5-10 as well. Besides height of the individual,arm-length has ALOT to do with how big,or how skinny you're upper arms appear to be. More so then a person's height. My reach(fingertip to fingertip is 75"(6'3),so when my arms measure 16" they look decent,at 15" they looked "profoundly lacking" in mass,but with a shorter more ordinary reach of 70" at 15" arms they'd still look fairly thick/dense.

In any case,the amount of definition also will make whatever size look alot more impressive,or alot more the look of someone that works out. When my arms were 15",i had a boxer type look,but with 16-16-1/2" arms,i have alot more of a gym-rat look. Shorter reach coupled with definition always makes a given arm size look thicker/denser. Longer reach even if coupled with great definition will always need extra mass to give the impression of size and might.

Also,to note,Forearms will do quite a bit as well to give a profoundly strong impression towards others that you have Genuinely Pure Raw Strength,Might,and Vitality,as opposed to merely looking like more of a cream-puffed up purely cosmetic based lifter,or physique-man. With 15" ripped arms and my 15" forearms i had the look of a boxer-type that arm-wrestles and chops wood alot but with the beefed up/pumped up 16-16-1/2" size,i have the look of someone that does a good amount of weight-gym workouts. My forearms always seem to remain the same size though,whether i'm in full focused gym-rat mode or in non-gym member mode.

Right now,i'm probably at around 15-1/2 arms but looking very ripped. I just re-joined the gym a little over a week ago. Push-ups have been replaced by Hammer-Strength Bench-Presses and gradually working my way back into Free-Weight Benching as well,and also the rope-pressdowns and rope-extensions for triceps. DB Curling i'd been keeping up with,even as a non gym member,as well as lots of grip-work,but i've added Seated Rows,Barbell Curls,Shrugs,and reverse grip lat pulldowns,so my upper arms should be 16 and then 16-1/2 in soon due time.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WesleyEngDOTcom View Post
    Mine are 16.5"

All photos are from this month
    Don't forget the legs

SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is hard to increase your bicep size without gaining weight, usually 10-15 lb increments or so. I have 15 inch but it has barely grown in around 6 weeks even though I am lifting hard and gaining a lot of strength.
    You can't just lift hard and keep increasing your big lifts and hope to gain size.

snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50) snarled will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Insertions are a huge part of this, one of my friends had arms half an inch bigger than another friend of mine but it looked literally a third of the size unflexed because of short bi/tri insertions.

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They look totally different based on leanness too. Ripped 16 inch arms can blow away 18 inch fatceps in terms of the impression they make on people who see them.

High Waist pants are ugly WesleyEngDOTcom's Avatar
    WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KiwiRob View Post
    Don't forget the legs
    I know, my thigh to calf ratio is out of wack

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A 16.75 arm in my profile pic, the other one isn't :-)
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    They look totally different based on leanness too. Ripped 16 inch arms can blow away 18 inch fatceps in terms of the impression they make on people who see them.

Fat-Ceps and Synthol-Ceps both Suuuuuck !!!
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My arms are 15" and I'm still a mega-novice

15" is pretty small
    “The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." — Qui-Gon Jinn

Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100)
    not only do you have great genetics but you probably worked your butt off for it now everybody trembles in fear and awe.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    15" in the upper row, 16" in the lower row.

How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741