Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Going to get negged for this.

I hate much of the modern PC cluster****, but there are some important points here.

The video (and the article it stems from) are not about a man who ever abused children. They are about a man who was abused and now has fcked up sexual desires.

He is a victim and should have our sympathy. Now, if he ever acted on those desires, well he would need to be removed from general society - but not to "punish him" (as he is punished every day for being who he is) but to protect kids.
    He's sick in the head. We don't need to praise him, make special accommodations for him, normalize his conditions or anything. If he is able to go through life without acting on his illness then that is praiseworthy. However, he should voluntarily remove himself from situations where he might be tempted to act on his illness. No one should feel all that comfortable with him around their kids.

Frankly the way we normals have to hear about all the sick things the mentally infirm go through and our attempts to normalize their conditions is making life very unpleasant for the rest of us. I'm all for treating everyone good but these people should keep to themselves for the most part or seek professional help.

miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    So how do you know he never acted on his desires? Because he said so?
    What's the point of this post? Yes, I'm taking him on his word for it - if you have evidence to the contrary let's hear it. It's also not about him specially.

miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) miscinbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    He's sick in the head. We don't need to praise him, make special accommodations for him, normalize his conditions or anything. If he is able to go through life without acting on his illness then that is praiseworthy. However, he should voluntarily remove himself from situations where he might be tempted to act on his illness. No one should feel all that comfortable with him around their kids.

Frankly the way we normals have to hear about all the sick things the mentally infirm go through and our attempts to normalize their conditions is making life very unpleasant for the rest of us. I'm all for treating everyone good but these people should keep to themselves for the most part or seek professional help.
    You didn't watch the video - he's not even asking for it to be normalized.

Unapologetic Colonialist Canadian2point0's Avatar
    Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian2point0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MattBro95 View Post
    Gavin McInnes comment ilmao.
    Agreed.

Gavin McInnes :" Hey man, great video. How about you come to NYC and we can discuss it in person? "

But i don't follow how this is the beginning of the end.
    “Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.” - George Orwell

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cultural marxism.

they want to destroy the pillars that hold the west on it's feet (specially murica)

since why there is a global agenda to destroy morality,christian faith and family.

Originally Posted by Aircommander91 View Post
    christian faith
    Cause Christianity never produced any ****s.

Sorry, I had to.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's the point of this post? Yes, I'm taking him on his word for it
    Why? WTF makes his word so special that you are automatically going to accept it as rock solid truth. I bet you'd call bullshiit on a used car salesman in a fuking heartbeat - but you're seriously going to blindly trust an admitted ****? Hole-E-Fuk bro... just wow.

- if you have evidence to the contrary let's hear it. It's also not about him specially.
    How about the part where he says "I'm a ****phile?"
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like nearly every comment is someone hating on him, dunno where you drew your conclusion from.

The title of the video (****s aren't monsters) is in quotation marks too, didn't watch the whole video but i'm assuming he said it, so that page isn't saying that they agree with it, they just published the video without any commentary or opinion.

So essentially, you've misinterpreted a video and posted a phucking stupid topic on the misc.
    *Chelsea FC*
    *Jose Mourinho is the GOAT manager*

Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anchassybrah View Post
    No one can stop it.....
    Is that the star of david in the bottom pic? You guys seriously want to blame the jews for this....?!
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) safyan9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First, you responded to me in ways that were totally counter to what I said.

I am NOT suggesting we don't punish actions.

I said this ...

and this ...

and you responded with this.

I'm concerned that you want to criminalize thought crime.

I also don't understand how you can view the man in the video without symphony. You seem to think, correctly, that sexually abusing kids is just about as awful a crime as there is. Well, here is a man who WAS abused that way and suffered hugely from it. His mind is fcked now but does not to act on his fcked up desires because he knows the damage it causes.

I wouldn't let him alone around kids for an instant, but he still has my sympathy.
    Why take the risk of a paedophile acting on his desires? It would be too late then
    If someone is a paedophile then he should be removed from society.

Why? WTF makes his word so special that you are automatically going to accept it as rock solid truth. I bet you'd call bullshiit on a used car salesman in a fuking heartbeat - but you're seriously going to blindly trust an admitted ****? Hole-E-Fuk bro... just wow.
    I happen to believe that people are innocent until proven guilty which is why I asked for evidence.

To which you replied with ...

How about the part where he says "I'm a ****phile?"
    Full Definition of ****philia
    : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/****philia

I'm not seeing criminal action from that definition.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From his video.. "I took on a regular babysitting gig."

Do any of you phaggots seriously think normal men take babysitting jobs? Teenage girls and housewives work as babysitters ffs.

That's like me saying "I'm against lap dances and would never actually buy one, but I hang out at the strip club anyway."

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You didn't watch the video - he's not even asking for it to be normalized.
    Perhaps not but leftist websites like Salon are trying to with their stories about ****s and trying to garner sympathy for them.

I happen to believe that people are innocent until proven guilty which is why I asked for evidence.
    Listen closely...

Innocent until proven guilty ONLY applies in A COURT OF LAW. I, as a private citizen am under no obligation to presume he is innocent of anything.

Originally Posted by safyan9 View Post
    Why take the risk of a paedophile acting on his desires? It would be too late then
    If someone is a paedophile then he should be removed from society.
    First, the post you replied to was about my sympathy for a man who was sexually abused as a child.

Second, I said he shouldn't be alone with kids.

But, if you think it's ok for him to be "removed from society" based on thought crimes ... well that's kind of scary.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From his video.. "I took on a regular babysitting gig."

Do any of you phaggots seriously think normal men take babysitting jobs? Teenage girls and housewives work as babysitters ffs.

That's like me saying "I'm against lap dances and would never actually but one, but I hang out at the strip club anyway."
    if i were looking for a babysitter and some dude answered id be pretty suspicious

Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    if i were looking for a babysitter and some dude answered id be pretty suspicious
    And then there's that..

WTF kind of parent hires a grown damn man to watch their kids.

Listen closely...

Innocent until proven guilty ONLY applies in A COURT OF LAW. I, as a private citizen am under no obligation to presume he is innocent of anything.
    Right ... which is why I never mentioned a court of law. If you, personally, believe people have to prove their innocence, well, I don't know what to say to you. Maybe this isn't the right country for you.

edit:

Having said that.

And then there's that..

WTF kind of parent hires a grown damn man to watch their kids.
    When that creepy ass looking guy said "I got a regular babysitting job" all I could think was "who the fck would hire you!?"

Right ... which is why I never mentioned a court of law. If you, personally, believe people have to prove their innocence, well, I don't know what to say to you. Maybe this isn't the right country for you.
    Me blindly assuming a perfect stranger and ADMITTED ****PHILE is innocent, vs keeping him the fuk away from my two year old niece.. Wow such a hard decision.

Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Perhaps not but leftist websites like Salon are trying to with their stories about ****s and trying to garner sympathy for them.
    Sympathy and accepting acts are totally different things. The man in the video has my sympathy.

Me blindly assuming a perfect stranger and ADMITTED ****PHILE is innocent, vs keeping him the fuk away from my two year old niece.. Wow such a hard decision.
    You're shifting the goalposts. You've been talking as if he WAS guilty of acts. Now you're suggesting that he's a risk of becoming guilty of acts.

This is something I've very clearly suggested as well. So I'm glad we apparently agree.

Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve707 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you watch the video or read the article it's based on? He thinks it's a curse and would love to not be that way. Personally I don't believe in free will and I have my doubts that anything so fcked up can be truly treated away.
    Has he tried? Or is he just trying to get people to tell him it's okay to feel attracted to children? Libs always use children to push their agendas, why stop now?
    ☆☆☆USA Crew☆☆☆
    I always pay it forward.
    □|||||||□

You're shifting the goalposts. You've been talking as if he WAS guilty of acts. Now you're suggesting that he's a risk of becoming guilty of acts.
    Either or bro..

All bets are off when he admitted in plain English that he's a ****phile. Beyond that I do not give one single fuk about what he says he will or won't do. You seem to think everybody owes him the benefit of the doubt for some fuked up reason.

Sympathy and accepting acts are totally different things. The man in the video has my sympathy.
    Did you catch the part where he said he spanked it to a five year old girl?

Either or bro..

All bets are off when he admitted in plain English that he's a ****phile. Beyond that I do not give one single fuk about what he says he will or won't do. You seem to think everybody owes him the benefit of the doubt for some fuked up reason.
    I've said many times that he shouldn't be left alone with kids. But, YES, I do think that people are innocent until proven guilty. I think that for reasons that I hope you don't consider to be "fuked up."

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They have a point, I agree that ****s should have their own "safe space" tbh

On a desert island, far far away from civilisation
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Did you catch the part where he said he spanked it to a five year old girl?
    I understood that he did that in privacy. If that's incorrect than I retract what I've said. Now, as fcked up as that is ... it's not illegal. And I've got to admit, I would not want to live in a world where you were guilty of crimes for what you thought.

But let me be perfectly clear. I share your concerns for that fact that his HUGELY abnormal sexual desires will translate into actions. I really understood that as part of the reason he admitted to this, that if people can talk about it they can get help more easily.

I've said many times that he shouldn't be left alone with kids. But, YES, I do think that people are innocent until proven guilty. I think that for reasons that I hope you don't consider to be "fuked up."
    The presumption of innocence simply means you don't automatically go to jail based on an accusation. One more time I, as a private citizen am under NO obligation to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Stop talking about shiit you don't understand.

I understood that he did that in privacy. If that's incorrect than I retract what I've said. Now, as fcked up as that is ... it's not illegal. And I've got to admit, I would not want to live in a world where you were guilty of crimes for what you thought.
    I never said anything about putting him in jail.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Supporting social degeneracy leads to more of it? Why you don't say!

Anyone with a three digit IQ saw this coming YEARS ago - but most people refused to listen because "muh equality" and "muh progressivism".

The presumption of innocence simply means you don't automatically go to jail based on an accusation. One more time I, as a private citizen am under NO obligation to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Stop talking about shiit you don't understand.

I never said anything about putting him in jail.
    First, I don't understand why you ignored my full post.

Second, what are you suggesting. Exactly. And how does that differ from what I've said?

Third, does a man who was raped as a kid get zero sympathy from you just because that experience ****ed him up in the head?